Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen Empty Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 4:30 am

Dean comes in wearing super nice clothes. He starts preparing everything. "Candles, Check. Food, Check. Pants, Check. Soft music, Check." He makes some jars float in the air, each containing a tiny fairy. He smiles around at his work, then heads back to the castle.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen Empty Re: Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 4:39 am

[Are you trying...to fucking kill me. Really.]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen Empty Re: Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 4:41 am

[heheheh...I said drama filled..Dean will be dying too, it's okay]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 5:09 am

Dean comes in pulling Dom by the hand. He smiles around again at the decor. "How's this? I thought we could have some dinner? Unless you already ate.." he smiled
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 5:12 am

"Dean it looks amazing," she says hesitantly while glancing around. She instantly feels like the worse person in the world, and becomes nervous, scared, worried, and sad at what she'll have to tell him. "And sure, I haven't eaten yet."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 5:14 am

"Great! C'mon" He leads her to the table and holds out the chair for her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 5:22 am

"Thanks Dean," she says giving him a small smile. "This is all looks so nice." She plays with the edge of the table in front of her, trying to calm her nerves.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 5:26 am

"Thanks, I have something really important to ask you" He smiles and lifts the lid on her plate, revealing whatever it is she is craving at that moment. He took his seat next to her and lifted his lid. He was having a manly steak with a baked potato
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 5:32 am

"Oh, what?" she asks curiously while taking off her lid. She glances down at the food, and smiles when chicken and vegetables are revealed.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 5:36 am

He was going to wait until they ate, but his excitement was hardly containable. "Well." he put down his silverware and grabbed both her her hands. He looked right into her eyes, smiling "Dominique Weasley will you make me the happiest guy in Hogwarts, and be my girlfriend?" he grinned from ear to ear

[OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE SO SAD!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 5:40 am

Dom feels herself freeze as he asks her. Why now, of all times, she thinks. "Dean, you don't want to be with me," she whispers pulling her hands away from his and looking away.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 5:41 am

He felt the first stab of rejection. "Are you crazy. Why wouldn't I want to be with you. You're everything I want." He thought for a moment. "Do you- Do you now want me?" he looked down
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 5:46 am

"No...it's not that," she says instantly. "It's not you Dean, I swear. It's me. I did something bad and now I have to pay the price for it," she mumbles, tears instantly filling her eyes.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 5:48 am

He looks up at her and sees tears start to fill her eyes. He looked at her concerned. "What's wrong?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 5:51 am

"I...I'm," she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, hoping to calm herself. "I'm p-pregant." She opens her eyes and looks at him, bracing herself for his reaction.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 5:54 am

He heard the words, but they weren't registering. He simply stared at her for what felt like hours. "But, we never..." He trailed off. His eyes widened when he realized, she was with someone else.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 5:58 am

"I know," she says in a pained tone while looking down at her food. The smell of it starts to make her nauseous, but she composes herself and continues. "It was a week or so before that night in the kitchens. It was just a one time thing."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 6:01 am

His mouth was dry and he sat there frozen. "Who?" He wasn't sure if he really wanted to know or not. He couldn't look at her
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 6:03 am

She bites her lip, then decides he definitely deserves to know. "Err, James. James Potter," she admits quietly.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 6:07 am

"Right." He didn't know what to say. He glanced up at Dom and felt his heart break a little. He never even had her, and he may lose her "I don't know what to..do, or say."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 6:14 am

"I'm so sorry Dean," she says glancing down again, unable to look at him. The smell of the food starts to make her nauseous again, so she covers the food and breathes deeply. "I never meant for any of this. I don't know what to say either. Maybe... maybe we shouldn't say anything right now. Maybe we should just talk again tomorrow, so you can think about this for a day."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 3rd 2010, 6:16 am

[*is creeping* awww! brother! *hugs* *hugs Dom too because it's sad* Love you both! ]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 3rd 2010, 6:18 am

"Yeah, I can't deal with this right now. I need to leave" He gets up and leaved, he stops just as he reached the door. He turns and looks at her, sadness in his eyes. He rushes off before she can say anything.

[I have to go to sleep. We should run into each other sometime...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley May 3rd 2010, 6:23 am

Dom watches as he leaves, then collapses her head into her arms and starts to cry. She stays there for a few minutes, then stands up, wipes her face, and leaves.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 3rd 2010, 9:18 am

Romantic Spot Where Nothing Sad Can Ever Happen 160eddj

FOR DEAN & DOM, I LOVE YOU
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next