Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Come and Go Room

+6
Rolf Scamander
Angela Braddock
Blaise Zabini
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Come and Go Room Empty The Come and Go Room

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 2:03 pm

[Since the Room of Requirement gets so much use, it might be beneficial to all in the end to have two versions of it? Sorry if this annoys anyone, just Angeorge wasn't done and I didn't want to start the Panco over them like a rude person. I can always move these posts into the RoR later on if someone objects to there being two.]

Pansy watched the rain spatter on the window, engorged drops chasing one another down the glass. It threw mottled shadows on her face, the only bit of lighted area in the room. Her shoulders shook in silent sobs as she stood there, jeans soaking and her sweat shirt no drier. Her hair was drenched and plastered against her face and neck. She probably resembled something of a drowned weasel, standing there pathetic against the diluted light. She was glad of the loneliness - it let her think, and no one besides Sev knew she was here. It was relatively silent except for the constant pounding of the rain and occasional crack of thunder, lightening assaulting the surfaces of the room to make them glow sickly white. She almost wished she had some alcohol, something to calm her down. Having nearly forgotten this was the Room of Requirement, she was surprised as a full bottle of vodka appeared on the windowsill beside her. No - no drinking. Not tonight. She turned around to pursue a more sober calming. Sitting down at a large piano, Pansy began to play. She didn't need to see, her fingers knew the notes and flew across the black and white keys. She played something moody, quick, flawlessly until one of her fingers slipped and hit a wrong note. She stopped and sighed, frustration with herself building.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Come and Go Room Empty Re: The Come and Go Room

Post  Molly Prewett May 11th 2010, 2:10 pm

[I think it's a great idea - it's frustrating sometimes from both perspectives. It's hard trying to post somewhere when another scene won't end, and it's hard when you have to leave a scene and you come back to find the thread has 10 more pages! Maybe we should cap it at two for the 'landmark' places only though - if 10 versions of the Kitchens or RoR etc pop up it'd definitely be too confuzzling! Very Happy ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 4:39 pm

Draco slipped into the room as she started to play. He stood by the door watching her and was jerked out of his thoughts when she abruptly stopped playing. He slowly took a step forward, "Pansy?" He got ready to duck incase she threw a spell at him.... or a lamp....
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 4:48 pm

Pansy made a small gasp and turned to look behind her as she heard someone say her name, though she didn't need to look to know who it was - not that she could exactly see him in the darkness anyway. She'd have known his voice anywhere. She hadn't been planning on talking to him quite yet, but maybe this was better. It didn't give her time to worry about it anymore or think of ways to put it off or possibly screw it up. She couldn't think of anything to say to him, remembering how she'd left their last argument. Pansy turned back around and stayed silent, her fingers tracing the edges of the piano keys, blinking as lightening ripped through the darkness.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 5:08 pm

Draco walked forwards to stand next to the piano. "Pansy... " He put his hand over hers and stilled its movement across the keys. As drops of water dripped from her hair onto the keys he pulled back. "You need to get dry," as he spoke a warm blanket appeared next to them. He carefully unfolded it and wrapped it around her shoulders.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 5:14 pm

Pansy almost pulled back when he touched her hand, but found that no matter how she thought she wanted to, she couldn't move her hand away from him. She glanced up at him as he put the blanket over her shoulders, and she tugged it greedily tight around her only now realizing how cold she actually was. "Thanks."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 5:20 pm

Draco pulled away from her sensing her hesitation. He walked over to the couches and sat down on one as the room created a tea tray. He poured himself a cup and turned to her, "Do you want some?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 5:27 pm

She watched him over her shoulder as he got some tea. "Sure," she said, getting up and crossing the room to on the far side of the couch. She pulled her legs up into the seat and wrapped the blanket around them, picking up a cup of tea and holding it in her hands to warm them, watching the steam rise in front of her face. Thunder rumbled somewhere in the distance and she shivered. "Sitting at the lake in the rain was stupid, I guess," she mumbled, not really sure what to say to him. She didn't know why she wasn't able to just talk to him, why she felt so awkward.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on May 11th 2010, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 5:34 pm

"Well It wasn't the best idea you've ever had" He smiled at her then his expression turned serious. Putting his tea cup down he put his elbows on his knees and stared straight at her, "Pansy, I know you've ended it with Blaise... I still want to give us another try."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 5:39 pm

Pansy sighed. "Draco." She was conflicted. She couldn't decide if this was just what she'd been hoping for, or farthest from it. He wasn't yelling, just like last time, and it felt just as strange. "What am I supposed to do? Fall back into your arms like all those times before? You know it's not that easy."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 5:46 pm

"No, it won't be easy but I really want to give us a shot. Properly try this time... or do you not want it anymore?" He didn't know what he would do if she said that she was over him. For the past few weeks all he could think of was her and all his missed chances when he'd blown her off or ignored her. This was their time to try, together. He'd been a stubborn idiot but he'd changed and he hoped she hadn't, that she still wanted them too.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 5:51 pm

She leaned forward closing the gap between them, but cautiously. She saw in his eyes the frustration building. Draco was the only one she was actually a little intimidated by. Not because of what he could do in the way of spells or hexes or even a swipe of his hand. That she could deal with. It was the way he held power over her heart that scared her. And it was the fact that she knew no matter the situation, she would not fight back against him. She could not bring herself to strike at him or hex him, no matter how it might have been necessary, and that was what scared her the most. He was the only one she lost her dominance to. The only one she felt safe around. Pansy stared up into his grey eyes. "Of course I still want it. But honestly I don't want my heart broken. I can't let that happen again."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 6:01 pm

"Pansy" Draco reached out and took her hand again, "This time is different, I'm different. I've been thinking for weeks now and the only thing I could think of was you. Losing you to Blaise was the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I'm serious this time, I promise you that."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 6:09 pm

"How should I believe you, Draco. You've said this before and look where it's gotten us!" She shook hear head, wanting desperately to believe him, but her head screaming for her to be careful. She pulled the blanket tighter around her, suppressing shivers.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 6:16 pm

Draco watched her cup of tea rattle slightly on it's saucer. She was freezing! He moved over to the spot next to her on the couch and wrapped another blanket around her. Gently he pulled the tea from her hands, placed it on the table then wrapped and arm around her. As he rubbed her back and arm, trying to warm her up, he spoke softly, "I know, and I understand why you don't want to believe me but this time really is different. We should take this slowly, friends first then when we both feel ready we can move past that... alright?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 6:22 pm

She tried not to look at him, tried not to give in. But the instant she glanced at him and caught his grey eyes, that part of her was gone. "Fine." She sighed and leaned into him, realizing she didn't want to fight anymore. Her voice had faded to a whisper that she couldn't raise, and she only hoped he could hear her over the roar of the rainfall. "We'll just see where it goes."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 11th 2010, 6:40 pm

Draco smiled down at her even though she couldn't see. Gently he pulled her back so she was resting half against him and half on the couch. He gently pulled out his wand and performed a drying charm on her hair, "Feeling any warmer yet?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2010, 6:45 pm

"Yeah, thanks." She leaned into his shoulder, glad of the familiar feeling despite her brain shouting at her to back away. She ignored it. She didn't care any more, at least not right now. He would have to prove to her that he was serious about this, but no one said she couldn't enjoy this moment for now.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini May 11th 2010, 6:47 pm

[-stabs self with knife, twists it- Right. i'll be going now]
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock May 11th 2010, 6:49 pm

[I'd like to apologize for not getting out of the RoR for you wonderful people. but nice solution Pansy :] alright i'll let you get back to your business now]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 12th 2010, 1:50 am

After a while of them sitting in contented silence watching the rain Draco noticed Pansy was shivering again. Slowly he sat her up and stood, holding out a hand. "You're freezing, I think we should head back to the common room and you should get some dry clothes on"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 12th 2010, 2:09 am

She almost refused, almost told him she'd rather not go there, but she took his hand anyway. Blaise might be there, and considering their last encounter, she didn't exactly want to see him again so soon. But it didn't matter. It would happen eventually, there was no avoiding it and Pansy would rather not be alone when it did. "That'd be good."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander May 18th 2010, 10:40 pm

Rolf walk along the seventh floor corridor and sees the blank wall. He's not sure what he wants the room to become quite yet, so he just stands there thinking for a moment.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 18th 2010, 10:41 pm

Luna skips around the corner and sees Rolf. She smiles and walks up to him, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "Hey Rolf. Whatcha doing?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander May 18th 2010, 10:43 pm

"Hello beautiful," he grins when he sees Luna. "I was going to the Room of Requirement. Not sure what to make it though," he says while thinking. "Any suggestions?"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum