Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joel's Office

+3
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Joel's Office Empty Joel's Office

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 10:29 am

A place full of oddments, file cabinets, random bottles of herbs and potions and then of course a large, silver gilded rosewood desk. The comfy chair behind it swiveled, and then there were the chairs set in front just as comfy but not as cool. It was here that he conducted all his business and answered questions and the like, so if he asks you to step into his office this is where you end up.

Continuation:

*Hermione puts her teacup down so she can take both offerings gratefully.*

Thanks so much Joel - you're a lifesaver. Literally! And don't worry about the shirt - tea stains are the least of my questionable smelling clothing decorations these days... Say, is that some of the tea I bought you?
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Joel's Office Empty Re: Joel's Office

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 10:31 am

He grinned at her and nodded. "Sure is! Talk about life saver! Absolutely one of the best present's i've ever gotten, sans a couple of Muggle books i've gotten." he pointed to his burdened shelf and then chuckled. "Maybe more than a couple..i have a penchant for things that are about Magic, and not necessairly our kind." he sipped his tea daintily.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 6th 2010, 10:38 am

*Hermione takes another sip of tea and lets her eyes rove enthusiastically over the shelf. Hmm... she hopes there's a reinforcing spell on that. But, it is Joel's, so she can safely assume so.*

You've got a wonderful collection. I think it's fascinating to read about different forms of magic. And also to read about muggle theories and perceptions of magic!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 10:42 am

"Oh thank you!" he beamed over the rim of his cup. "Do you have any other questions about anything? I had an idea, actually, about Remus." he locked his door and set his wards with a flick of his wand and a muttered spell. He was, if anything, thorough in his secret keeping. "I was wondering if maybe you'd like me to set up a first aid kit? I don't know if you have one already but since you tend to be nearest him faster, i figured it might work out for the better."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 6th 2010, 10:50 am

*Hermione's eyes light up.*

Oh, really? I mean, I do have a first aid kit because there always seems to be someone in some sort of scrape, but it's certainly not up to your standards! It's just a few headache potions and some bandages! I don't even have a blood replenishing potion, which I really ought to... What would I do without you? You've no idea how upset we were when we thought you were gone....
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 11:02 am

He just smiled faintly, in an offhanded, far off, distracted way. "I didn't think it would happen that way. But i guess we all have our prices to pay, and at the time that was the price." He stood up, and grabbed a a small bag/box from under a file cabinet and disappeared for a second under his desk and then rappeared with a bunch of bandages in plastic gripped in his mouth, and potion bottles filling his arms. "Mff mdd fhpolws." he said as he startede organising things in the bag/box thingamjig.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 6th 2010, 11:05 am

*Hermione frowns as she watches him work.*

Sorry, Joel - didn't catch that last part. What was that? D'you need a hand...

*She glances down at Kiora in her arms*

I have one.....
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 6th 2010, 11:11 am

[AND THEN REMUS RAN IN AND TACKLE HUGGED JOEL FOREVER AND EVER BECAUSE HE'S ALIVE. ALIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 11:12 am

He shook his head, lookign like a terrier for a moment. After setting the potions down carefully, he pulle the plastic covered and- with a quick charm -cleaned packages of bandages out of his mouth and settled them in the bag/box. "Not at all. All fixed and i was just makign noises because it seemed like a fun thing to do!" he chuckled and then zipped the bag/box closed. "Alrighty that's all set! The bandages are spelled to follow you're wand, you've got blood rep. potions and various others all clearly marked." he spelled it to float, and it obediently bobbed behind her. He was really good at locomotion charms, since he used them all the time.

[Omr i forgot i'm sitll in jammy bottoms, fox slippers and a bath robe xD xD ahaha]

[OMR REMUUUSSSSSSSSS MY FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!]

Last edited by Joel Glyndwr Whiteraven on June 6th 2010, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OMFG SO MANY TYPOS IT MAKES ME TWITCH)
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 6th 2010, 11:15 am

[JOELICIOUS MY BFFFFFFFFFFF~! WE STILL HAVEN'T DONE THAT STUFF WITH HALLOWEEN...THOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M GLAD THERE WON'T BE ANY GRAVE ROBBING INVOLVED. AND IT'S PRETTY MUCH MY FAULT WE HAVEN'T, BECAUSE I'VE HARDLY BEEN ABLE TO BE HERE. *flails and kicks life* WHY DO I EVEN NEED A LIFE? I HAVE AWF!!!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 11:19 am

[Tis all good!! AND IKR? WE NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE MONEY.. SO WE CAN GET THE MANSION AND WE CAN ALL STAY ON ALL THE TIME. AND NOT HAVE LIVES!! -is dead serious-]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 6th 2010, 11:22 am

*Hermione giggles at Joel's terrier impersonation, grinning brightly as the kit bobs along. She stands up and even though she knows it'll freak him out, kisses his cheek.*

Thanks, Joel. I'm really glad you're back.... Now if you'll excuse me, I'd best get this one back to the dorm because if I'm not wrong, that lovely smell is the reappearance of her last meal.... Talk to you soon!

[Remus - I needs happies! Remione time in either of the threads they've got going on? *puppy eyes*]
[*wants the mansion like you wouldn't believe!!!!*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 6th 2010, 11:26 am

[*group hugs* WE NEED THE MANSION!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

*flails* I'm off to reply Mya!! :3 *wags tail and skips off*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 11:28 am

Joel's eyes twinkled and he grinned. He almost jumped back and hissed at her, but he didn't because it was Hermione and so therefore okay. "See you later, and i'm sure i'll be seeing you too!" He said to Kiora, and had the pixies and unicorns follow Hermione out. It was like a strange little parade.

[I WANT THAT MANSION SO BAD. We should just like, find one that's empty and move in. xD lol]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 6th 2010, 11:32 am

[OMFG YES! Next day off, Imma drive around and look at mansions... If I spot an empty one, I'm calling Squatter's Rights and sending for the lot of you! Razz]

*Hermione laughs as the pixies and unicorns follow them out, keeping Kiora entertained and seeming to distract her from the full nappy that Hermione's nostrils are telling her needs immediate attention...*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 6th 2010, 11:34 am

Hmm I probably should of spelled a winde fey to follow and make it smell better. Oh well too late now [i really was but oh well, that just makes me too perfect.]. he closed and locked the door behind her and then pulled out his stained robes and changed into them, and passed out at his desk in his comfy chair.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 11th 2010, 6:46 am

-during the begining of the rape, therefore squaring away Djinn so he doesn't come bursting into the dorm covered in holy fire and ready to tear Gellert limb from limb and into little pieces, after which he plans on burning them with so much fire that they don't even leave ashes behind...yeah...-

Djinn crawled into Joel's office, wracking coughs and dry heaves making his body spasm all over the place and making him pitch forward onto his face. He was sick, probably dying, and most definitely in loads of pain. He crawled under Joel's desk and whimpered, clutching at his chest with one hand and his stomach with the other. It was like he was being cut, no torn, in half and he didn't understand why. His head banged against the top of the dusk with the hard thud, and his hand brushed against something that clinked. Curious, past the pan he looked around in the darkness, eyes glassy and streaming silver tears, and saw that it was in fact bottle upon bottle of alcohol and brandy. Not giving a damn, he tore the cork of the bottle off with his teeth and worked his way through Joel's stash.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 11th 2010, 6:52 am

Joel, of course, was wasted beyond belief because he was so upset about James' death that he didn't give a shit anymore and just in general let all of his little demons take over. He crawled under his desk, where he knew Djinn was, and drank another bottle. "Thissshhhh suucks." he slurred. "It allllll does. Like...like a fuckum clanere? Vacumu Clenare? V-vacuum cleaner. Thash how it sucks.." and he threw his arms around the crying Djinn, and drank from Djinn's bottle surrepititiously.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 21st 2010, 4:17 am

Joel, after furiously cleaning the room of broken glass and spilt alcohol, sat at his desk cleaning Halloween's joints and sanding down her wood to smooth perfection. He started to run in orange oil, to give the wood a shine and make her smell nice when his door creaked open?
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 4:18 am

Molly knocks gently on the door to Joel's office, because she is low on her all-purpose dittany, and her family tends to need it, a lot. The door sprang open a little and she peeked around it to the pleasant-smelling office within.

"Excuse me? Hello?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 21st 2010, 4:24 am

Joel looked up at the girl, and his first thought was 'Omg another Weasley???' but he refrained form blurting that out. "Hallo, i'm Joel the nurse can i help you?"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 4:28 am

Molly smiles her brightest smile. "Hi there! Nice to meet you, Joel! I'm Molly Prewett. Er, I was wondering... see I'm rather low on dittany, and I didn't want to just take it... but I'm new here and I'm not sure of the rules. Can I have a refill, do you think?"
She holds out the near-empty bottle to prove her case.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 4:32 am

[Joelikins I has to go Sad Will ninja on if I can. LOVE YOU xx]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 21st 2010, 5:04 am

[omg Mya i'm so sosrry i had to go outside to feed the dogs >.<]

Joel stood up, nodding and walked over to his cabinet of paraphenalia. He reached inside and pulled out a larg bottle. Reaching into an office drawer, he pulled out a funnel. "No i usually don't do this, but you sound like you know what you're doing and you Feel like you do. So, here." he smiled. "This should last a while!"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 9:01 am

Molly grins gratefully as they fill her little bottle up from his stores. "Oh thanks so much! You've no idea how much easier this will make life! I've two older brothers and a younger sister that always seem to be getting into scrapes... I made this myself all the time at home, but since arriving here I've not had half a chance!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next