Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.0 Drama Llama Breeding Ground

+23
Bellatrix Black
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
James Sirius Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Scorpius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Padma Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Hugo Weasley
Megan Nott
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Romilda Vane
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Angelina Johnson
Molly Prewett
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2.0 Drama Llama Breeding Ground Empty 2.0 Drama Llama Breeding Ground

Post  Molly Prewett June 19th 2010, 3:04 pm

I thought we could have a space for those of us who don't have much, if any, drama for some of our characters to post and hopefully scare up something to do. Try and post just a little on the personality and type of drama you're looking for for your character - the more people have to go on, the easier it may be for them to figure out if they have a character/plot line you could fit into.

At this stage I think I've got quite enough for Hermione to start with. But she will be recruiting for S.P.E.W. in the early days of 2.0, so keep your eye out for that!

The only thing I could add for Evan is that he potentially needs a girlfriend. Problem is, with his personality, he's going to be an abusive boyfriend, there's just no way around it. So if anyone is in the market for an abusive boyfriend, he's your guy...

Alecto, well, she doesn't have much going on. But I won't RP with her as much as the others. She's mostly there to corrupt people, laugh at the other houses, and engage in casual and experimental sex. If you want to be corrupted, or just hit on, she's your girl.

Molly. I've only had her for a few days, so I've got NOTHING for Molly. Except that she'll be a bit Mama Bear, has a sister and two brothers, and will potentially question her sexuality at some point. So if anyone wants to be friends/lovers/enemies with Molly and create some sort of drama, let me know!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

2.0 Drama Llama Breeding Ground Empty Re: 2.0 Drama Llama Breeding Ground

Post  Angelina Johnson June 19th 2010, 3:12 pm

[*pats drama llamas*]

Okay, so Gid has PLENTY of llamas...

AJ, however is a different matter. I have virtually NOTHING planned with AJ, save for close friendships with Mya, Audrey, and Ange, as well as her dorm relocation. Anyone have any ideas? Suggestions? Constructive criticism?
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell June 19th 2010, 3:51 pm

After Andi has her one night stand with Snape, and therefore breaks up with Marcus (Nev, we are still on for that, right?) she could get into an abusive relationship with Evan because she feels so guilty. Also, since I am assuming he is a pure-blood supremacist, he could be a good reason for Andi to start thinking that is wrong. And if she and Mya are becoming friends at this point, so she sees what good muggleborns can do, there is definitely room for her to break out of the Black traditions.

And I think Molly and Nikki would be friends, because Nikki will still have Mama Bear moments, but they will sorta be Morticia-esque.

AJ AND OLIVER SHOULD BE FRIENDS! QUIDDITCH BONDING TIME!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 19th 2010, 3:55 pm

You know, Nikki, I don't think I've ever RPed with you... *might just fail at remembering*

QUIDDITCH BONDING TIME FTW! Thank you! *adds to list*
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 19th 2010, 3:57 pm

OMG YES! Because if there's anyone who can help Andi see the pureblood ways are wrong, it's Ev!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell June 19th 2010, 4:09 pm

I don't think we ever have either, AJ. -is so excited-

Mya, at your post, I just went YAY ABUSIVE PUREBLOOD SUPREMACIST BOYFRIENDS... and then realized that was a very bad reaction.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 19th 2010, 4:11 pm

LMAO.... I was way too happy about it, too! Razz
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 19th 2010, 6:34 pm

I was reading this and remembered that I decided that Victoire would be questioning her sexuality too, and I thought that Molly and Vic should hook up...

And then I remembered that Molly was her grandma... awkward.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 19th 2010, 6:35 pm

HAHAHHAAHAH OMR I LOVE YOU GUYS.

One night stand with Snape? I don't remember this. OH WELL. I'LL GO WITH IT.

edit: oh wait i remember now lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley June 19th 2010, 6:46 pm

Hmm, well, Narcissa and Fabian have enough drama llamas to last them quite a while... But Lily Luna Potter doesn't have any!

Lily Luna, being the youngest child of Ginny and Harry (and the only girl, for that matter), can act a bit bratty sometimes, but she's a generally nice girl. She's very hyper and has a strong opinion and such, but she's entertaining and isn't very judgmental. She's also a redhead. Me-ow. Anyways, so, if someone wants to be her friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/alien dog/WHATEVER, then she's available.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell June 19th 2010, 6:49 pm

Alice Prewett wrote:I was reading this and remembered that I decided that Victoire would be questioning her sexuality too, and I thought that Molly and Vic should hook up...

And then I remembered that Molly was her grandma... awkward.

Mary mcDonald gets with girls when shes drunk.... Very Happy So...Want that?
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 19th 2010, 6:52 pm

I have...nothing planned. At all. For Milli OR Cho. So, they're both available.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 19th 2010, 6:56 pm

OMR yes, Lucy!

They can go on a Hog's Head trip or something.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins June 20th 2010, 3:00 am

I have nothing at all planned for Demelza...
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 20th 2010, 5:00 am

Basically Roger Davies is an incurable flirt, so I will probably end up smutting as him (damnit) and whatnot. Um but I thought maybe at some point he'd cross a line somewhere with a girl and create drama from there? Before I can do much planning, though, I need to know if there will be any girls (claws preferably) for him to flirt with? So far I dont' even have much characterization for him so... yeah. It's a bit hard trying to work out what's going to go on here.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive June 20th 2010, 8:46 am

Zacharias could use some drama or something.
He's kind of a douche-bag [I like to call it bull headed] (as with canon)...
He could be nice to people, too, though. So being on friendly terms with someone would be good.

As for Megan Nott... Well, I'm pretty much willing to do anything with her. As a Nott, she's kind of pure-blood elitist, I guess is the word, but she's generally alright to talk to.

Zacharias Smith -Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell June 20th 2010, 5:35 pm

James! Nikki could flirt with Davies!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive June 20th 2010, 8:37 pm

Let's see. Fred's got a lot, but let me know if any of you want to do anything with him. I still need some drama for Bea (especially since she's new even though she'll have Nikki to run around with) and Marietta.

Bea is super sweet and bubbly, but a bit naive and sometimes doesn't hold a firm grasp on serious situations because she's such an incurable optimist. I'm looking for pretty much anything for her (except a drinking buddy, hook-up, or anything that would deviate from her innocent personality).

Marietta... I haven't figured her out much. She seems to be a bit of a bookworm, but I think there's some sort of sassy attitude hiding in there somewhere. Maybe someone (-coughlikeaguysomeonecough-) could help her break out of that stuck on rules and studying shell.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 21st 2010, 4:14 am

Molly would flirt with/date Roger and Zacharias at some point if you both like. I feel like Molly should date around just a little bit, but I don't really want her to get serious with someone unless it makes sense and they gel, if you know what I mean?
Maybe we should just have like a giant singles mixer at the start of 2.0, where we throw in all our single characters looking for someone to interact with, and we see which personalities might hit it off? I dunno - I haven't actually thought that idea through, it just popped into my head now and I blurted it out...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott June 21st 2010, 8:43 am

lol a mixer would be an interesting idea.. the only issue with that is like, everyone already has idea on what's going to happen right? But it'd be fun haha.
Also, sure, if you want, we could see how Zacharias and Molly mesh Razz ^_^ haha.
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Weasley June 25th 2010, 1:11 pm

basically PPan, Hugo and Gabrielle have nothing. apparently PPan and Cardoc are gonna sleep together at some point but apart from that, nothing. so any ideas.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 25th 2010, 4:23 pm

Hermione J Lupin wrote:The only thing I could add for Evan is that he potentially needs a girlfriend. Problem is, with his personality, he's going to be an abusive boyfriend, there's just no way around it. So if anyone is in the market for an abusive boyfriend, he's your guy...

all i have to say to that is. gosh i'm just so damn proud of my big brother....not.

anyway. Ange has a bit of drama planned so that's all fine and dandy

for Penny i have basically nothing. she's not going to be as BIG of a whore in 2.0 though, but she's still bitchy to her brother at times :]

for Louis I got nothin. let me know if you want him for anything. I may have him be bi seeing as that's where it's at these days, but if there's a nice young lady that catches his attention i won't complain :]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 25th 2010, 11:34 pm

For Fleur there's supposed to be some Flerius and then Fleur/Bill.
For Professor Russo there's nothing, but she's there for your entertainment.
For Faye, there's Gaye and Raye and meh. I don't know what else.
For Dorcas, there's Borky, but they're going to be on and off. During their on and off-ness, Dorcas will need other relationships. She's BFFs with the Prewetts and will flirt with Gid a ton, but there wasn't any talk of development from flirting. There's some other really good stuff planned for her, so there's not much else she needs. -coughs-
For Barty, he's going to start out somewhat normal until he meets Bellatrix and Lucius. Bellatrix is gonna warp the SHIT out of Barty. Want to plan stuff with Barty? Let me know.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil June 27th 2010, 5:17 am

King Kong wrote:Basically Roger Davies is an incurable flirt, so I will probably end up smutting as him (damnit) and whatnot. Um but I thought maybe at some point he'd cross a line somewhere with a girl and create drama from there? Before I can do much planning, though, I need to know if there will be any girls (claws preferably) for him to flirt with? So far I dont' even have much characterization for him so... yeah. It's a bit hard trying to work out what's going to go on here.

PADMA WILL BE A HUGEEE FLIRT IN 2.0! Pager? Very Happy
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 28th 2010, 11:29 am

Audrey will be a claw and basically she'll be what Tam was in this version only without the fight picking/dueling/evil pranks.... she'll be my happy whore side.... :/ So if anyone wants her that's cool... and she'll be friends with Mya and AJ too

Draco I have a SHIT TON of plans for..... like they last FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR AND WILL NEVER BE DONE.... *sigh* so yeah.... but but but.... he has few friends (mainly cause he's a prejudiced dick) so maybe he and Evan should talk pureblood supremacy at some point.... also Draco always struck me as more than a wee bit sexist so yeah... forgive me...

Tam I'm thinking of dumping her so yeah... unless anyone needs her she might vanish... or if I keep her I'd probably set her up with Evan at some point... but I can't even decide on a personality for her... so yeah...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next