Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shady Alleyway

3 posters

Go down

Shady Alleyway Empty Shady Alleyway

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 1st 2010, 3:42 am

Viktor is dragged down some dark alley by Fabian, still holding onto his purse. "You. Owe. Me. Big. Time," he says, staring at the purse in his hands.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Shady Alleyway Empty Re: Shady Alleyway

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 3:49 am

[LOL. I LOVE YOU TWO.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley July 1st 2010, 3:52 am

Fabian shushed him and looked around, squinting through the darkness. "Montague?" he whispers, receiving a grunt in reply. "There you are. I have a friend with me, and we were hoping to... uh, you know... Get the stuff." he says, feeling a bit like he was exchanging drugs. "Well then, you've come to the right place. What'll it be this time? More fishnets? Or some of my other items?" the gruff man said, stepping forward. He was a large man, intimidating and rough, with a big trench coat on. "I'm not sure. My friend here, Viktor, is hoping to buy a present for his boyfriend. Can you show us what you have?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 1st 2010, 3:55 am

Viktor rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, wondering how the hell Fabian found this guy. He gives the shady man a small smile as he stand there holding Fabian's purse. "Er-- this isn't mine," he mumbles, not knowing what else to say at the moment.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 1st 2010, 3:59 am

[I love you both so much.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley July 1st 2010, 4:06 am

[I LOVE YOU BOTH, TOO!]

Fabian rolls his eyes. "Honestly, the boy acts as if holding a purse is like holding diseased roadkill. Now, you said you got Reg a ring before, right? So, maybe something like that? Jewelry? I'm not sure. You know him better." He looks at Montague as if to say 'Well, show us what you have, then,' and Montague opens the coat to reveal lines of makeup, jewelry, watches, stockings, and just about any other accessory known to man. Or woman. Whatever, really. "Take your pick, Vik. Haha, see what I did there? Ahem. So, I mean, look around and I'll... stand... over here, I guess."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 1st 2010, 4:11 am

Viktor glares at Fabian before walking over to The Real Slim Mr. Shady. He casually looks at what he has to offer before picking out the SUPER SECRET THING THAT WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THIS POST BECAUSE IT WOULD RUIN EVERYTHING. He smiles and shows Fabian because it's just perfect! "This. This vill do. I don't know if he'll use it, bu it's definitely something he needs."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley July 1st 2010, 4:46 am

Fabian claps his hands happily. "How much is it?" he asks the man. "Three galleons," he says. "It's a bit old, so that's why. Antique, I s'pose." Fabian picks out a few sticks of eyeliner and nail polish, and several other makeup items and pays for them. Whee.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 1st 2010, 4:51 am

Viktor pays for it because he's Viktor Fucking Krum. He's sort of rich. He smiles at Fabian and leaves, but not before handing the purse back to Fabian.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum