Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godric's Hollow

2 posters

Go down

Godric's Hollow Empty Godric's Hollow

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact July 1st 2010, 5:29 am

Gellert appears at the edge of the grave yard with a loud crack, Albus following closely behind. His runs a hand through his windswept hair, and looks behind him at Albus. The night was dark and cool and clear and they were the only ones there. He looked around- his voice hardly more than a whisper. "This the place?" he asked, pulling out his wand and silently illuminating it.

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Godric's Hollow Empty Re: Godric's Hollow

Post  Dominique Weasley July 1st 2010, 5:39 am

"Yes, this is it," Albus replies quietly, his eyes sweeping through the quiet town to make sure that no one was out and watching them. He pulls out his own wand as well, then walks through the kissing gate to enter the graveyard. "I'm not sure which one it exactly is," he admits. "I just recall it being in that general direction," he motions with his wand light. As the two begin to scan the grave markers he mumbles, "I know it's around here somewhere. The search continues, his eyes reading one marker after another.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact July 1st 2010, 6:17 am

Gellert trails his wand light over gravestone after gravestone to no avail. He chances a sideways look at Albus, takes in the concentrated, intellectual look, his eyes visibly a bright, piercing blue even through the darkness. 'I suppose we'll have to find it eventually," he says, distractedly, forcing his gaze- which had found its way from Albus' face down his body, and which was currently lingering around his hips- back to the floor, occasionally squinting to make out the letters. "There aren't that many names- I...oh-" Gellert suddenly stopped: his wandlight had landed on a bright, white stone, bearing the name Percival Dumbledore. "Is that...your father?" he asks, for the first time, unsure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 1st 2010, 6:31 am

His eyes continue to read the names, until he finds himself freezing when they come across a particular marker. "Oh," he breathes, having not been to the gravestone in over two years. He had avoided it at all costs, it being a reminder of the pain his family has gone through. "Yes, my father," he answers Gellert, his gaze not leaving the marker. His hand slowly reaches out, his fingers gently trailing along the etching of his father's name. "Died in Azkaban," he find himself admitting aloud. "His body doesn't lie here, but my mother wanted his name in the graveyard. The community was rather adamant with not having the marker in here, but eventually allowed it."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact July 1st 2010, 6:44 am

Gellert looked at the ground in silence for a moment- Gellert always knew what to say but he had no experience in the area of parents and loss and love. Sure, he had lost his parents, but mostly it was anger- it wasn't as if he had ever known them well. "I'm sorry," he said, his eyes locking with Albus's, "I know that's no consolation- fuck, I'm sorry is a completely empty saying. Why was he in Azkaban?" asked Gellert, unable to contain his curiosity, "if you don't mind my asking- of course, I understand if you don't want to talk about it," he added, quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 1st 2010, 7:02 am

Albus' eyes snap to Gellert's when he offers his condolences. "It's alright," he replies. "It was a rather public affair anyway. There were these boys in our old town, that attacked my sister after seeing her do magic and wanting her to repeat it. Of course, being only six at the time, my sister had little control of her magic. My sister was traumatized from the event, her magic never functioning properly afterward and she now has difficulty in socializing. My father, after the attack, then tracked down the boys and hexed them, then receiving a lifetime sentence in Azkaban. We then moved here to Godric's Hollow, hoping to escape our old town and prevent officials from locking up my sister in St. Mungo's because of her uncontrollable magic."

Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact July 2nd 2010, 5:40 am

Gellert starts dancing around and singing "A Public Affair" by Jessica Simpson. "God," he says, his hand brought, absentmindedly, to his hair. "That's terrible," his voice is soft, but he doesn't let any uncertainty into it. "That's why we're doing this though- this whole thing, finding the Hallows, finding power- you know. It's so that magic can have free reign, so that people like your father won't be unjustly punished- Albus, just think- we can stop that from ever happening again." He looks up at the other- Albus was slightly taller than he was- with a twinkle in his eye, a hard, defiant look that couldn't quite be explained with words, but came closest to determination. "We can avenge your father- and everyone like him- can make the world better for your little sister- that's why we need to do this," he says, letting out a small gasp as his wandlight falls on a crumbling headstone that had the unmistakable sign of the Deathly Hallows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 2nd 2010, 5:55 am

"You're right," he murmurs while staring unwaveringly at the tombstone. "My sister doesn't deserve this life that the muggle boys caused. My father, though he acted in a horrible manner, didn't deserve a lifetime punishment in Azkaban. My mother doesn't deserve the burden that has now come with everything." He pulls his hand away from the tombstone, realizing that his fingers were still gently tracing the name. "We need to do this," he agrees quietly. His gaze pulls away from the tombstone with Gellert's light expulsion of breath. "What is it?" he asks quickly.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact July 2nd 2010, 6:09 am

Gellert couldn't tear his gaze away from the tombstone with the Hallows, and he merely gestured towards it with his wand, sending a shower of silver sparks into the air. He knelt to the ground- excited. "Look," he murmured, "Ignotus Peverell- there it is, the Hallows," involuntarily, Gellert outstretched his arms to trace the symbol with his delicate fingertips. "Peverell, they used to be a very prominent wizarding family- died out, I think- Ignotus must have been one of the three brothers. Ignotus Peverell," he repeated, looking at the grave with a rather lustful look in his icy eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 2nd 2010, 6:27 am

Albus' eyes quickly follow Gellert's movements as the man goes to one crumbling headstone in particular. His eyes light up excitedly when they spot the same symbol that Gellert had on his wrist. "Peverell," Albus murmurs while reading the name. "I recognize the name," he says with a slight nod. "Being a prominent wizarding family, I'm sure I've come across it in reading. It'll be so easy to track down the names of the brothers, but as to which Hallow and where it is located, that shall remain the challenge."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact July 3rd 2010, 12:37 am

Gellert looked up at Albus, unable to keep the excitement out of his voice, the same excitement that he saw reflected in the other man's eyes. "That's true," he says, getting up- looking down, almost as if he were surprised that he was kneeling. "We'll have to do some research, and it won't be easy- but we will do it, Albus. It's after midnight, though, we should get going- they'll miss us." Gellert said, walking to the edge of the graveyard, Albus following close behind. He stops, rather abruptly, under the kissing gate and grabs Albus' hand so that they can apparate together into Hogsmeade, but as their skin touched, all thoughts seemed to fly out of his head- it seemed silly that they were here, in the dead of night, practically holding hands under the kissing gate- Albus' face was only a few inches from him, surely he wouldn't mind- this was inevitable, this was-Gellert interrupted his own thoughts by stepping forward and pressing his own lips to Albus', watching, almost surprised at his own actions through blonde lashes, apprehensive about Albus' response, but after a second, he shut those too, and for that moment all he knew was that he was kissing Albus Dumbledore, in Godric's Hollow, under a kissing gate, with a feeling of excitement and elation building up inside of him.

[Sorry hun, had to speed this up. I'm going to a party tonight, so if you reply soon I can probably fit in one more and they can exit- and I'm gonna be really busy this weekend so I don't think I'll be on much <3.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 3rd 2010, 2:24 am

[sorry for mistakes and shortness. I have people over and I'm sneaking online on my iPod. Kissing Gellert is much more important though XD]

Albus follows Gellert's slender frame as the two make their way out of the graveyard. His eyes glance once more at his father's grave marker, unsure of when he'll see it again. His attention snaps to Gellert in surprise as Gellert's hand gently takes his. His grip is firm, yet soft and gentle at the same time. His mind briefly wonders what the feel of Gellert's hand would be like on other parts of his skin. He throws Gellert a look in slight confusion as the two remain, hand clasped in hand, under the gate. Before he can say anything though, Gellert's lips land on his. He is surprised by the sudden action, but comes to his senses soon enough and begins to move his lips gently with Gellert's soft lips. The feeling of kissing the other man is slightly overwhelming, and he finds himself wanting more of the touch of the man he finds himself admiring and desiring.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact July 7th 2010, 10:34 pm

[OH I AM SO SORRY I WILL FINISH THIS UP SO WE CAN MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES.]

Gellert felt Albus kissing him back, he himself was leaning into the other man's lips, which tasted so sweet, so delicate- and they were so easy to kiss, just like any lips, except that their mentalities seemed in sync with their bodies--Gellert pulled his head away, what was he doing, letting emotions get the better of him? His mind was hardly directing his every move, hardly manipulating his actions- and if Gellert had the capability to feel embarrassed than he would've; in fact, he was thankful for the cover of darkness for he was unsure about whether or not his cheeks had reddened ever so slightly. "Sorry," he said, his regular coolness back in his voice, "we should get going." And, his hand still gripping Albus', he turned once in his place and with a loud crack they disappeared, leaving only silence and night to linger, side by side, beneath the kissing gate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down