Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

5 posters

Go down

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries Empty St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Post  Bellatrix Black August 2nd 2010, 5:01 am

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries 55957_2

Alice and Frank live here. Neville visits sometimes, to get new candy wrappers for his collection.
Bella also stops by on occasion to make sure they're still insane doing well.
I mean, just look how cheerful it is in here. Who wouldn't want to be here? One free lifelong vacation of a carefree life for the Longbottoms, courtesy of Bellatrix. Oh, and her lover and minions, too.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries Empty Re: St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:23 am

Inner!Molly is so happy she kills you. Outer!Mya laughed pretty hard though.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries Empty Re: St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 5:26 am

[Molly better be glad Bellatrix is over-confident and slightly mentally unhinged, or else she wouldn't have been killed so easily by an enraged ginger... *glares*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 2nd 2010, 5:33 am

Neville walks into St. Mungo's with his Grandmum looking very glum. He walked over to his mom and dad's private ward. He had memorized where it was now. He walked on in while his grandmum went to go talk to the healer's to see if his parents were doing any better. He saw his mom and dad laying there on their beds and let a slight smile spread across his lips. Just seeing them made him so happy. He sat down in a chair next to his mom's bed and smiled at her. "Hi Mum. It's me Neville." He said and as usual she just stared at him. A blank expression across her face. His grandmum walked through the door and he quickly wiped a tear that had slid down his face off so she would not see him crying. "Hello Neville. The healer said they have been slowly improving." Said his grandmum. He knew she was lying. She had always said that to try and make him happy. It never worked. His father, Frank looked over at him and Neville shot straight up and grinned at him. "Hi Dad!" He said gleefully, wondering if maybe his dad remembered him. He then watched his dad look back away from him, showing no emotion in his eyes, just like last time. He sighed and leaned back in his chair. He sat there with his parents and grandmum for a few hours like they always did, in silence. His grandmum eventually stood up and said "Neville, we best be leaving now. We have to get you back to school." Neville stood up and hugged and kissed both his parents goodbye. Letting a small tear slide down his face as he walked out the door, remembering how his parents wouldn't remember that visit. Ever.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:35 am

OMG
I AM CRYING SO HARD
OMG
THAT IS SO DEPRESSING
I LOVE NEVILLE
I FUCKING HATE BARTY AND BELLATRIX
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black August 2nd 2010, 5:37 am

FANTASTIC.
I HATE YOU TOO.
I also hate that you put Barty's name first.
That's simply ridiculous.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down