Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+14
Lily Evans
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Greenhouses - Page 9 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Marco Montague November 20th 2010, 8:51 am

I AM SO SORRY THAT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SCENE FOR SO LONG. GLAKWEJRSG I FEEL BAD, SORRY.

"So you fully understand the whole trials of associating with 'the enemy house'." He laughed a little, because that was how so many of the Slytherins made it seem unfortunately. He sat down the orange flowers again, picking up a few of the yellows that Al had suggested instead. "You know, that does look better. I guess she was right after all. Luckily, it seems like you're not quite as impaired with colors as I am. What else do you think would go good with this, eh?" He held up his handful of purple and yellow flowers, honestly not sure where to go from here. Poor Marco, he could make art out of food, with beautiful pizzas and glorious piles of spaghetti and a lasagna worthy of a painting, but with anything else, no such luck.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 20th 2010, 5:59 pm

IT'S FINE! I FORGOT TOO >.> OOOOPS

Al chuckled as he looked down at the flowers, trying to decide what else would look nice with the purple and yellow ones. "Oh, of course. The 'enemy house.' Yep, they're all out to get us, as you probably already know," he joked, laughing lightly as he picked up some smaller white flowers. "These might look nice," he suggests as he hands them over to Marco. Maybe next time Marco should consider making Katie dinner rather than picking out flowers for her, unless he has someone like Al again to help him out. "I'm not sure how I know which ones would look good. Maybe if being a Curse Breaker doesn't work out, I'll try being a florist instead." He laughed, imagining himself in his own little flower shop. Al's Fabulous Flowers...Hm, maybe not.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 21st 2010, 8:17 am

I fail at remembering Marco. I think he's on strike because I used to only let him out to play when Katie was around and asking for him. *headdesk*

"Those... those look great, actually. Thanks a lot." Marco gathered up the white ones and did his best to spread them around evenly and arrange the flowers in a way that he was actually a little bit proud of. It didn't look that terrible, and he figured Katie would just laugh at them and like them anyway. Though next time, he figured he'd just make her a mountain of spaghetti instead. That was much easier. "You could always do floral things on the weekends, or when the curse breaking business is running slow. Help some other pathetic boyfriends try and arrange some flowers for their beloved girls." Marco laughed, because really it was nearly impossible to imagine. Sure, he was good at it as far as Marco was concerned, but he still didn't seem like the herbology and floral arrangement sort of guy.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 21st 2010, 8:26 am

Hehehe *pats Marco*

"Anytime," he said with a grin, though he really hoped Marco wouldn't be coming to him often with flower related questions. Really he was just getting lucky with picking up which flowers looked good. Maybe Neville would be more helpful next time. Apparently the kid likes plants or something. "I'm sure I'd make a fortune," he says jokingly. "Or...I could just advise them all to forget the flowers and just buy their girlfriends chocolate. A lot easier, and you don't have to worry about the colours clashing." He chuckled to himself as he thought over the idea of opening a flower shop...with chocolate flower bouquets. Now there's an idea.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 22nd 2010, 6:54 am

"Ahh, chocolates. Why didn't I think of that? Though I'm pretty sure Katie would prefer just a big thing of ice cream though. Maybe I'll pick up a gallon of triple chocolate fudge ripple ice cream and stick a bow on top of it." Marco nodded, figuring that would go over even better than just flowers and some chocolate. Yes, he'd do that. He hoped he'd get to see Katie soon, because he missed her an awful lot, almost just like I miss Lucy. How ironic that they miss each other the same. "I'll bet if you did that around Valentines, you'd make quite a bit of money. Gather up a bunch of chocolates and flowers and sell them in a back hallway, you'll have all the nervous guys flocking to you to buy things, I'm sure."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 22nd 2010, 7:32 am

OH. YOU POSTED. *just saw this* OOOOPS

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, actually." He laughed, thinking about all the guys sneaking into the dark hallways to buy chocolates from him like it was some sort of illegal drug. And Luna misses Lucy too because we used to have group chats with just the triplets back in the day. Good times, good times. "Ice cream doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. What person doesn't love ice cream? I think you've got yourself a plan there. Ice cream and flowers will make your Katie a happy girl, no doubt."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 22nd 2010, 7:36 am

"I think so. Hey, anyway thanks for helping me out with these, mate. Merlin knows what kind of horrid bouquet I'd have mangled together if I hadn't met you." Marco laughed, pulling a ribbon out of his pocket and tying the flowers up. At least he'd had enough foresight to bring something like that with him for the flowers. "It was nice to meet you, I'll be sure to give you credit for the arrangement when Katie falls in love with them." He winked and tucked the flowers under his arm before turning toward the door because this scene should probably just end since neither of us ever remember it anyways, haha. "Catch you around, Al!"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 22nd 2010, 7:38 am

"Anytime," he said with a grin, wondering if Marco would be his number one customer whenever he gets that chocolate flower stand going. "See you around, Marco. Nice meeting you." And then he left to go do some fun stuff that has nothing to do with flowers or chocolate...For now.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 22nd 2010, 8:06 am

Yes, Marco would probably by lots of them.
Katie would probably like it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 10:14 pm

Rose was just walking around the grounds, humming something maybe. She winded up by the greenhouses and peered through the glass into one, trying to figure out what was inside.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 6th 2011, 10:20 pm

Neville had been inside of the greenhouses all afternoon, just doing some end of the year things for Professor Sprout. It was weird to think that this was his last year at Hogwarts. He would be graduated in not too long and never coming back, until the far away future when he came back, hopefully to teach Herbology. He was cleaning up around the Greenhouses when he spotted a girl peering into one. He jumped away from the glass and his eyes widened as he stared at her, slightly frightened.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 10:25 pm

Rose eye's widened as she saw a boy inside jump back from the windows. She couldn't help the slight smile that formed on her face when she realized that it must have looked pretty creepy from the inside. She pulled open the door and stepped though, "Sorry about that." She said, "I didn't realize anyone was inside. I was just looking for something," As her eyes adjusted to the sudden green of the plants surrounding her, she was surprised to find that she was in the seventh year greenhouse. This was some pretty intense stuff. "Which is probably not in here." She decided, "I'm Rose. Sorry again for startling you."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 6th 2011, 10:38 pm

Ahh sorry this took so long. It's a bit difficult telling someone your at dinner with that they have a five year old son. <.<

Neville watched as the girl walked into the greenhouse and gave her a small smile. "It's not a big deal." He continued to do some of the cleaning up he had been doing before as she talked to him. "Oh I'm always in here," He admitted before letting out a slightly embarrassed laugh. It was true though. Neville spent most of his time in the greenhouses. "Well, wait," He said as he stepped over to her. "What was it you were looking for? I can probably help you out. I know all of these greenhouses like the back of my hand."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 10:55 pm

You have so many lives... *blinks*

Rose looked at the boy, considering. He sure did look like someone who knew the greenhouses really well. "Some help would be great, actually." She said, "I'm looking for Goosegrass? I don't even know if it grows here, but I thought I'd check before making the trip to Diagon Alley." She held out her hand where the word Goosegrass was written in smudged ink. "I need it as a potions ingredient." She told him, "But the classroom was all out, and none of the other ingredient cupboards even had a spot labeled for it. I guess since it's not really used in fifth year potions."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 6th 2011, 11:08 pm

I know. I really do. lol seriously though. I have too many lives.

Neville nodded as she said she was looking for Goosegrass. He knew exactly where that was and he could easily help her out with finding some. He would be able to get her some really fresh too. "Yeah, I know exactly where it is. Just follow me." He smiled at her before turning and walking down the aisle of the greenhouse. "Do you need it to be real fresh? Or a little bit old? Because we have both," he told her over his shoulder as he continued walking down the aisle of the greenhouse.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 11:20 pm

"Um, fresh." Rose decided. The instructions hadn't really specified, but she was enjoying seeing all the different plants in this greenhouse and didn't really want to have to leave. "So, why are you always in the greenhouse?" She asked him, partly because she was curious and partly because she didn't want this to be a silent walk. "Extra credit? Or do you just like it in here?" She could related to that, the greenhouses were probably the most peaceful places in the school, as long as you knew when to be there.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 6th 2011, 11:24 pm

Neville nodded as she said fresh. He knew they had a lot of fresh Goosegrass at the end of this aisle. "Oh, no it's not extra credit. I just really like it in here. Originally Professor Sprout started giving me extra credit for it every time I helped her out but then I reached the maximum amount she could give me so she had to stop," He explained as he stopped and smiled widely at her. "Here is the Goosegrass," he told her as he glanced over at it. "Do you want me to pick it for you or do you want to it to?" She asked, not minding getting her a good amount of it.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 11:29 pm

Rose laughed when he told her that he'd reached the max amount of extra credit, "You sound like a Ravenclaw." She told him, "Gryffindor, right? And you never told me your name..." She trailed off, not sure if it was because he didn't want her knowing it or if he just forgot. "Oh, thank you." She said, recognizing the plant as he pointed it out. "I think I can pick it. Unless there's a correct way to do it? I'd just be pulling it up."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 6th 2011, 11:33 pm

Neville couldn't help but laugh slightly as she said he sounded like a Ravenclaw and nodded as she asked if he was a Gryffindor. "Yeah, I'm a Gryffindor. I only have the Ravenclaw personality in Herbology. I'm not like this with my other classes," He explained to her. "And my name is Neville," He told her as he smiled at her. His eyes widened as she said she would just pull it up. "Oh my sweet merlin! No! That is not how you do it." He stepped over to the grass. "If you just pull it up you will pull out the root and you will ruin that entire patch of grass," he told her seriously. "Here, I'll do it for you," He told her as he grabbed a pair of gardening scissors from a nearby garden tool box. "You have to cut them. Then they will keep growing," He told her with a small nod. "How much of it do you need?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 11:44 pm

"I like Herbology." Rose told him, "I'm only at a fifth year level, which explains why I didn't know where the Goosegrass was, but it's actually really interesting learning about all the things that plants do." She nodded when he told her his name, "Well, nice to meet you, Neville." Her eyes widened when she realized that she almost destroyed a whole patch of grass. Good thing he had come along with her. "I'm not sure how much I need," She admitted, cursing herself for not triple checking, "I don't think it was that much." She told him, watching very carefully so she could copy his technique if she needed more later.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 6th 2011, 11:50 pm

Neville nodded as she said she didn't know how much she needed. "Alright, well here," he said, carefully cutting some of the grass and then slipping it into a little test tube and handing it to her. "That should be enough. I've never heard of a potion needing more than about that much so it should work," he said and gave her a small smiled before turning and setting down the scissors in the tool box. "If not you can always come back though," he told her.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 11:58 pm

[Okay, I'm going out for a little bit. I'll be back on tonight!]

Rose nodded, taking the tiny bottle from him. She was strangely reluctant to leave the greenhouses. "I don't have to work on this potion right away, you know. I could help you clean up around here a little. As a thanks for helping me with this." She smiled, "You look like you could use some company. Plus, I get a sneak peak at the seventh year greenhouse. I've never been in here before!"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 7th 2011, 12:09 am

Okay sounds gooooood Smile

Neville was slightly shocked when she offered to help him clean up. "Really? People never want to help out around here. Everyone thinks it's boring," He said with a quick shrug. "But it would be nice to have someone help me clean and stuff." The company would be nice too but Neville was never the type to be big on company. He liked being alone most of the time but having a little bit of company wouldn't hurt.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 7th 2011, 5:03 am

Rose smiled, "I don't mind in the least. It will give me something to do for the next bit of time. It's been rather dull around here with school wrapping up soon and all. Are you graduating this year?" She asked him. It was a reasonable guess, considering he seemed to know a seventh year's knowledge of herbology. He could just really, really like the subject, though.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 7th 2011, 5:14 am

Neville shrugged and smiled. "It may be dull all over the castle but definitely not in here," he told her with a small smile still gracing his lips. "It's never dull in here. Not to me at least." Neville loved being in the Greenhouses. He could spend days in here and still not think it was boring or dull. There was just something that made it so great. "And yeah, I'm graduating this year. You?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next