Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!

+9
Lucy Weasley
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Draco Malfoy
13 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!

Post  Draco Malfoy November 17th 2010, 6:22 am

I wanted to make this at midnight but Imma sleep now and I wanted to make this before I dropped off into lala land:

ADDIE!!!!!! HAPPY 17th!

I still can't believe you're thing young but whatever. I hope you have the most amazing day ever because you are a beautiful person and you deserve it. Honestly you are one of my closest friends and I cannot imagine my world without you. Every day you make me smile and your cute little texts never fail to brighten my mood even if they're about wanting to fork out your teacher's eyeballs. When all I want to do is give up I know I can call or text you and you'll make me feel better or at least listen to me whine long enough for me to get over it and I can't tell you how much that means to me. You never judge me and you always jewish mother me which is possibly the greatest thing ever.

I can't tell you how much you mean to me as a friend so all I can do is give you extra huge hugs on saturday to show you how much I care.

ALL MY LOVE,
Cat

Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!

Post  Guest November 17th 2010, 6:39 am

My dearest, sweetest, most beautiful, sexy, impossibly gorgeous, insanely lovable, utterly fantastic and completely necessary to my life Nikki,

This is me, wishing you, the happiest birthday in the world, and here's to you having an equally awesome day, every fucking day. Wanna know why? Because seriously, without you in my life, I would be missing out on so much. There isn't a day that goes by, that I don't think about you, because you're always there, in the back of my mind, reminding me that you love me, and it's just amazing how someone can make such a difference to my life. I love you, more than I could possibly explain. Every time you text me, those happy, lovely texts, I gream a hell of a lot inside, because I know that you actually mean every word. You're always there for me, and I love you, and I just want you to know that you will forever be one of my closest friends, and that there's so much I couldn't have done without you. You've improved my life so much, and I just want to remind you, how much you mean to me. Because I love you, and I really couldn't deal without you around, and you're amazing, and I hope you remember that you deserve nothing but the absolute best in everything-- meaning obviously I will just have to steal Katy Perry, so you can have Russell-- and you above all people, deserve to be happy, for all the good things you do. I admire so much about you, the way you're constantly striving to better the world, and the lives of everyone around you-- it's beautiful, and you're beautiful. I love you, so much, Nikki. Happy seventeenth.

Love,
Eowyn <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 17th 2010, 6:41 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!
I LOVE YOU!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS DAY!
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane November 17th 2010, 6:45 am

Happy Birthday Nikki! In about fifteen minutes, you will be of age. But you already knew that. You can Apparate, and do magic outside of school, and probably a bunch of other cool things that JK never mentioned. I love you so so much Nikki. You are always here for me whenever I am super sad, and you always put a gihugic smile on my face. You are so funny and beautiful and awesome and completely indescribeable. I am so glad that you are a part of my life, because my life would be very dull without you. I love you, and have a fantastical birthday!! <3 <3 <3
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 17th 2010, 6:50 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI! 2dig18n
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell November 17th 2010, 7:03 am

I love you guys so much it is ridiculous.
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.
You all are some of the greatest friends in the whole wide world, and I am so glad to know you.
I love you so much, and thank you for making my birthday so special already... and it is only three minutes in.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive November 17th 2010, 7:25 am

So, it's not midnight for me yet, but it is for you-
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!

Now you're a legal witch, and can re-educate people magically! Very Happy IMAGINE THE FUN!

I also wanted to say, thanks for being an awesome friend. You were the one that i could talk too, during the sibling/mother thing...and you helped me look for said siblings. I'll always be grateful to you for that. <3

LOVE,

JOEL WHO LOVES YOU LOTS <3

And Djinn, Theo, Raph, Gabriel, Raksha, and Tristan.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 17th 2010, 8:11 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIKKI!

I hope you have a fabulous day! Your texts every morning make me smile, and you are just one of the sweetest people I've ever met. You're sweeter than the guy who went deep at Jamba Juice. Sweeter. Than. Him. I love you and I hope you have an amazing birthday now that you're of age. Thank you for being such an amazing, loving, and understanding friend. I am so happy to have someone like you in my life. I love you so much. <3

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 17th 2010, 10:46 am

Happy birthday Nikki! Hope you have a fantastic day & that your parents got you a watch to mark the occasion. Love you xx
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley November 17th 2010, 2:20 pm

NIKKI.

I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS FUCKING AWESOME.
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE EVERY DROP OF AWESOMENESS.
YOU KNOW, IF AWESOMENESS IS MEASURED IN DROPS.
AND I WOULD TALK ABOUT HOW AMAZING YOU ARE AND HOW YOU'RE THE NICEST PERSON I KNOW, BUT I'M AFRAID I NEED TO LEAVE.
BAHH.
WHATEVER, I STILL LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH. YOU ARE AN AMAZING INCREDIBLE FUNNY AWESOME SUPAH-FLY PERSON AND I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE IN MY LIFE.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson November 17th 2010, 2:51 pm

Nikki, gorgeous.

I know everyone has said better birthday messages than I will, but what the hell.
I may not get to text you, but you're still a huge part of my life.
I love our awesome bonding moments, and basically, you're epically cool.

And I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.

P.S. I tried to send you Matt Smith as a birthday present, but I think he got lost on the way to your house. Somehow, he ended up on the Craig Ferguson show instead... I have no idea how that happened.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 17th 2010, 4:47 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!

I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPERAWESOME FANTASTICAL DAY! AND I AGREE WITH MYA, HOPE YOUR PARENTS GET YOU A WATCH!! I LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU ARE AMAZING AND GORGEOUS!
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 17th 2010, 5:11 pm

so i'm nowhere near as eloquent or whatever than everyone else here, but HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!! YOU BEST HAVE A FANFUCKINGTASTIC ONE BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUU XD
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley November 17th 2010, 7:06 pm

DEAREST NIKKI,
I love you so much. You know, that almost looks a little anti-climatic when I go from BMK to just...the regular old non-BMK font.
I LOVE YOU.
That's better.
I love you and hope that you have an amazing and brilliant birthday, for you seriously deserve it. You are honestly such a nice, sweet, and fantastic person and I hope you really enjoy your birthday.
Love you lotsssss <333
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell November 18th 2010, 12:40 am

ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING, AND TOTALLY MADE MY DAY.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
THANK YOU GUYS!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down