Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 posters

Go down

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Empty HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Post  Draco Malfoy November 25th 2010, 7:04 am

I think it'll be nice to have a thread today where we all post what we're thankful for. We always go around the dining room table at my house with this so I thought I would share it with my AWF family too. ALSO IT IS A TOTAL COP OUT IF YOU SAY AWF. THAT CAN BE ONE THING BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU PUT ANYTHING AT ALL

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for ending up in the right place. This time last year I didn't know where I was going to school and now I can't imagine anything else. I'm thankful for my amazing roomie and my incredible new friends who've made it a joy to get up every day if only so that I can bitch at them all later. Obviously I'm thankful for all of you amazing people and the unwavering support you've given me this year. This has been an amazing year but also and incredibly hard year and I appreciate everything. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: I AM THANKFUL FOR MAKING IT FROM LAST THANKSGIVING TO THIS ONE WITHOUT A MAJOR INJURY.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Empty Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Post  Nikki Orwell November 25th 2010, 7:24 am

I am so thankful for all of the amazing friends I have made on here this year. You guys have never failed to make me smile, and I love you all immensely. You brighten up my day, and have helped me grow into a stronger and more confident person. I love you all so much.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive November 25th 2010, 7:39 am

I have a feeling there will be a trend with these...

I'm extremely thankful for my AWF friends. You guys have seriously become way too important to me, honestly. Of course, I think we've all become too important to each other. Because even though, we all live far away (unless your the unfair New Englanders), we're still so amazingly close it sometimes sucks we can't just walk/drive a few minutes/hours to see someone and make them feel better when they need it.

I'm also really thankful that i've accepted myself this past year, since last Thanksgiving. Not just about being gay, or being beautiful in my own way (even though i don't see it, i have to trust all of you guys who say I'm worth the air i breathe), but also spiritually. Learning about Wicca finally lets me feel that i fit. I'm not longer afraid of being some strange, religion-less freak. I have something i'm learning to believe in, and i've seen real magick,which makes me feel amazingly special.

Lastly, i'm thankful that i can finally say "I love you" to myself, and mean it. It's still hard to believe it, because i can't see what there is to love all the time...but the two times i've said it, and been able to base it on fact? Priceless moments.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down