Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Anime Fans?

+6
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Angela Braddock
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Koemi Evans - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Cassi Black
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Any Anime Fans? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any Anime Fans?

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 21st 2010, 11:38 am

Uh that's a huge understatement. She has 4 hardrives full of it and over 100 DVDs of it. You name it, there's a 90% chance she has it already. Mai Hime also goes by My Hime in America. Strawberry Panic is a yuri. It's super cute.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 5:35 pm

I might rewatch FMA soon.
I loved that show, I've watched it all twice, and I have the first half on DVD.

HUGHES <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 9:59 pm

Adrian Black wrote:Uh that's a huge understatement. She has 4 hardrives full of it and over 100 DVDs of it. You name it, there's a 90% chance she has it already. Mai Hime also goes by My Hime in America. Strawberry Panic is a yuri. It's super cute.

Wow. I would definitely call your gf an anime addict. Oooo an anime yuri. I will surely check that out now. I looked up Mai Hime, and it does look good. Im currently downloading the first few eps. I wish my internet was faster so I could be wayching them already. Have you ever been to an anime convention?

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 22nd 2010, 3:39 am

Yeah! She's treasurer of our school's anime club. I was supposed to go to Megacon this year, but I didn't have the money to go. If we're still together next year *crosses fingers* then I'm definitely going. I want to cosplay too, but I would have to find a character.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 3:48 am

Never heard of Megacon. Is it a big convention like the name implies? Ive been ACen in Illinois once. Would love to go again if and when I have money. Ive never cosplayed though it does look fun, But I would have NO clue who to dress as.

"Crossed fingers". Is there a chance you wont be with your gf next year?

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 22nd 2010, 4:52 am

She's moving out of town in August, so I'm just hoping we make it. I haven't been in a relationship that has lasted that long before. Megacon is a Con in Orlando. It's the biggest one here. There used to be Jcon, but it ended last year and they aren't having another one ever again.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:02 am

I wish you and your girl good luck. Communication is the key. I'm currently in a long distance relation ship. My gf went away to NYU for biochemistry. Shes been there almost a year now. Its tough at times but we manage. We try and make it a point to see each other every now and then, either by her driving down or me driving up. We Skype a lot and that helps. Do you guys skype?

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 22nd 2010, 5:23 am

Thanks. We don't have Skype. We live not even 5 min from each other now, but when she moves, we will probably Skype. Right now though I cannot download it. Sad

This is really off topic but I just noticed you were a guy. >.< Has Tam or anyone accosted you yet?

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 22nd 2010, 7:36 am

*bursts in* Hey! I just going this topic and was glad to know that my love for anime is shared by a few others on here!!
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 8:59 am

Ha Ha. Yea I'm a guy. I take it guys are rare on this site? Ah Tam. Yes I have meet the creeper Tam. I was heavely warned about her in my intro post, and she was true to tale. She just about attacked me and has been requesting a photo. I havent givin in though. She even gave me "super cute begging eyes", but they dont work on someone who gets them all the time from his little sister. I have become completely unemotional to them. Though I have been enjoying watching her twitch. lol.

Why cant you download Skype?

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 22nd 2010, 9:24 am

Yayyyyyyyy Cissy!!!

Lol. That was going to be my next question, if you had posted pics yet. I can't download Skype because I'm on a fucking old laptop and I don't know the password to the administrative setting. I'm on my family's laptop while mine is being fixed so my dad made it so the only accounts I could access are ones with settings that prevent me from downloading things. It sucks!

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2010, 8:50 pm

Wow that really sucks. I'm sure you will download it when you get your computer back. Hopefully for you, you will have it beck before he leaves in Aug.

I havent posted pics yet. I'm very camera shy, and I'm a nerd. I just dont like the way I look. Maybe if I find one I think is ok Ill post it. Make Tam happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 24th 2010, 10:30 am

Tam isn't the only one that would be happy on here. Everyone loves pictures of everyone else! Just act like you don't care, and everyone will love it. XD

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 25th 2010, 4:27 am

Ha Ha Ha I will try that.

Side note. Our characters should meet IC.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 25th 2010, 5:06 am

Yes we should. Are you anywhere right now? I'll be on for a while. I'm waiting for my friend to get here, but she has an account on here and we'll probably just hang out together, entertaining ourselves. lol. Also waiting for Bleach to come on. 12:30!!! Yayyy!!!!

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 25th 2010, 6:17 am

Im not anywhere right now. Ill be on for awhile but I'll be AFK a little bit here and there though. I will be on Skype with my gf at 11:30pm. Are you anywhere right now?

Ooo Bleach! Will be watching that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 25th 2010, 6:36 am

I'm not anywhere, but I'm having deep conversations right now, so my presence here is a bit flighty. I see it's after 11:30, so you're gone. lol. Yay [Adult Swim]!!!

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 25th 2010, 7:50 am

Its cool. Im watching Bleach now though, and I know you are too now. So enjoy!!

Ill be in The Circle of couches in the slithering common room. Hope to see you there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 25th 2010, 7:53 am

Crispin Cronk wrote:
Ill be in The Circle of couches in the slithering common room. Hope to see you there.

I just died inside... And yes, I am watching Bleach, but it's the first ep, so I'm not paying attention to it since I've seen it before. I have also decided they are much better in Japanese.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 25th 2010, 7:55 am

Sorry. I cant spell or type properly when Im watching TV. ITs a bad habit. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 25th 2010, 7:56 am

Uh huh sure... I'll give you this one because Bleach can be very distracting. lol.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 9th 2010, 3:50 am

Ive recently gotten done watching, Fruits Basket, It wasn't that bad, i really liked it... And STILL hasn't finished Death Note, I'm like, on episode 31, ALMOST THERE!... haha

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 22nd 2010, 10:50 pm

I've just started watching a new one that's pretty popular, even amongst my family, called Vampire Knight. It's not bad, but I'm only on the second episode. It could get better.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4