Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small field just outside the village

+12
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Remus Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Angel - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
16 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A small field just outside the village Empty A small field just outside the village

Post  HorcruxHunter March 7th 2010, 9:28 pm

George walked up the hill to the area where he was planning his surprise for Angela. He met with the person he'd contacted overnight [In secret, because I forgot to actually do so] and got the animals. He smiled. This was going to be perfect.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

A small field just outside the village Empty Re: A small field just outside the village

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 12:36 am

George headed back up to the hill to make sure that everything was still set up. He set out a box with some fireworks in it and covered it with a purple cloth. He'd be back for those later. After seeing that everything was still in order, he went back to honeydukes and through the secret passage to HOgwarts.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

A small field just outside the village Empty Re: A small field just outside the village

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 3:23 am

George comes back to retrieve his cloth. He checks everything one last time and then heads off to perfect the three broomsticks setup.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:13 am

George walks up the hill with Angela behind him. He pulls her in front of him where she can see the 2 pure white horses standing within the bounds of the fence grazing.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:15 am

*Angela follows George up the hill and wondered what he could possibly be planning. then she sees the two beautiful horses. she gasps and throws her arms around George* Merlin George! this is amazing!
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:17 am

George hugs her tight. He thinks about kissing her, but holds off. He doesn't want to go too fast for her. He flicked his wand and music began to play. He hoped he'd gotten it right. The song was 'Never Gonna Be Alone' by Nickelback. He waved his wand another time, and the fireworks lit on a time release.
He helped her onto a horse (which was already saddled).
[I'm tempted to rethink the fireworks, it seems a BIT too much. But they're fun. XD They be WEASLEY fireworks.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:23 am

*She smiles as George helps her onto the horse, and she whirls around as she hears her favorite Nickelback song. she was shocked. he'd actually taken everything she'd told him and turned it into the most amazing date she'd ever had. as the fireworks lit up the sky she started laughing. she just didn't know any other way to show George how much she loved everything he had done. she turns to look at him* How did you get the music? I thought you didn't know anything about muggle music?

[ahhh Weasley fireworks are the best kind of fireworks!!! XD]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:26 am

"I did a bit of research, and rigged a magical radio to play the songs." George smiled. "I hope you like it." He actually blushed a little at the look on her face.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 8th 2010, 6:28 am

[awwwww omr this is soo cute!!!....sorry..please continue..]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:29 am

[I'm squeeking like a schoolgirl right now. OUT LOUD. and then trying to write George all composed on the outside. And btw, if there were going to be time to make a move, this might be it. xD]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:35 am

[i'm on a friggen horse...unless you're still standing next to me...okay i'm goin with that. sorry this took so long...i just realized i had been sitting at my computer for 4 hours...and my hands were losing circulation lol Razz okay here we go]

like it? I love it! *she says this softly. she really wanted to kiss him, but she was nervous. ah hell i'm just gonna go for it she leaned towards George, making sure she didn't fall of the horse and kissed him*
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:38 am

[xD totally forgot about that]

George felt her begin to lean over. His grip on her body increased a fraction to make sure she didn't fall. When her lips touched his, he was caught completely off guard. He kissed her back for a moment, but then pulled away. "Baby steps" he whispered. [i] She actually kissed me. WOW! [i] He climbed on to his own horse and rode with her until they lost track of time.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:42 am

*Angela was ecstatic. he actually kissed her back and she was extremely happy. she realized that he broke off because he wanted to take it slow because she heard him say "baby steps" and she was perfectly alright with that. she decided to sit back and enjoy the horse ride.*
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:47 am

George had fun riding the horse and being with Angela. Before he knew it, it was getting extremely late. He led the horses back to the fenced in area, dismounted and took Angela's hand. He conjured a blanked at sat her down. He pulled out the chocolate bars he'd bought earlier and handed her one. The glow of the moonlight was hitting her hair, making it reflect beautifully.

[AUGHH! I SHOULD sleep at some point. I've got my hard classes tomorrow. I'm going to try and keep this going as long as possible though]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:50 am

[Whoever's lurking, say I]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 8th 2010, 6:51 am

[I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 8th 2010, 6:53 am

[I!!!!!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:54 am

[hahaha i don't have class til 2 tomorrow, but i scared myself looking at the clock and realizing i've been on this site for over four hours now...oh well! Angeorge must continue! haha leave when you need to though, don't want to be responsible for doing poorly in class! haha]

*She took the chocolate from George and decided to scoot in closer to him. she leans her head on his shoulder* thank you for tonight George. it really was amazing
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:54 am

[hehehe i love you guys Smile]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:57 am

George leaned into her and put his arm around her, rubbing her arm gently. "The stars, are beautiful tonight." he said looking directly at her.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 8th 2010, 6:58 am

[Mars is bright tonight]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:59 am

*she turned her head and looked directly into his eyes* yes, they are. *she really wanted to kiss him again, but she didn't want to push him*

[hehehe luna! Very Happy]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 8th 2010, 6:59 am

[haha! Luna, I love you!..oops..sorry, please continue with your date...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:59 am

[Teehee luna. Nope, no bright mars tonight. Unless you mean the upcoming James/Sirius and Pans/Severus battle. Or the upcoming Twins/Marauders prank war. xD]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 7:01 am

George looked into her eyes, and closed the gap. He kissed her. He kissed her with everything he had. [not in a smutty way. in an "oh holy crap, I really like her" way]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum