Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new... In case you couldn't tell.

+6
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Angelina Johnson
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
10 posters

Go down

I'm new... In case you couldn't tell. Empty I'm new... In case you couldn't tell.

Post  Guest March 21st 2011, 12:10 am

Well, hello! My name is Olivia, but you can call me Madeline or any variation of my character's name. I've been quietly lurking here for a bit. I learned about this site from my friend, who I think used to be a member. Um... I'm excited to be a part of this site and look forward to meeting you all! Smile

Back to top Go down

I'm new... In case you couldn't tell. Empty Re: I'm new... In case you couldn't tell.

Post  Molly Prewett March 21st 2011, 12:19 am

Hi and welcome!
I'm Mya, Ringmaster around here, please feel free to PM me at any time if you have any questions while you settle into our crazy little corner of the web.
Make sure you pop down to the Rules section of the forum and get acquainted with all the rules, and as I said please PM me at any time if you have any questions. You can also PM one of the Mods (their names are in purple) or any of the other members who are all lovely and always happy to help out and make friends.
Hope you love it here as much as we do!
Very Happy
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

I'm new... In case you couldn't tell. Empty Re: I'm new... In case you couldn't tell.

Post  Guest March 21st 2011, 12:27 am

Wonderful! Thank you very much for the nice welcome!!! Smile

Oh, and... Erm, at the risk of sounding noob-ish, how does one become involved in the roleplay? o.o'' I mean, do you just... Hop in, or...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 21st 2011, 12:29 am

Hey! Welcome! We are so glad to have you!
I'm Nikki, after the first character I played, an OC named Nikki Orwell. I don't really use her any more though...
Now I RP as Andromeda Black and Bellatrix Black!
The Hufflepuff Mod will be incredibly glad to have another Puff, but she is away on vacation and might not see this for a few minutes.
She is the Queen of Creepers, the Puff Mod.
Anyways, let me know if you want to do any scenes!
Enjoy it here!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 21st 2011, 12:31 am

Absolutely!
There's a couple of options - there are threads marked FREE ROLE PLAY AREA (mostly the House tables in the Great Hall, and a spot by the lake in the Grounds). Those are areas that are pretty much a free-for-all - anyone can join or leave those areas at any time so you could just post there and see who rocks up.
The other option is this thread: I'm Bored So Let's Hang.
You can post there to scare up a RP partner for a one-on-one scene.

Have fun! XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 21st 2011, 12:32 am

Welcome!

I'm Angelina, the Gryffindor Mod, but I go by AJ (and I also play Gideon Prewett and Victoire Weasley-Delacour).
I hope you like it here!

(Thanks, Mya, I just wrote what you did, but you posted it first!)
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 21st 2011, 12:33 am

AH YAY!!!
ANOTHER PUFF!!
It's nice to meet you!
I'm Amethyst, though a lot of people call me by Remus which was my first character and sort of main one.
I RP Remus, Kras (my OC) and Tracey Davis.
Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to do a scene sometime! :3
*skips about*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 21st 2011, 12:34 am

LOL
Usually it's the other way around - I spend ages crafting the perfect directional post, and while I'm doing that 5 other people have already posted the same info... >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 21st 2011, 12:35 am

Well, I was trying to craft the perfect post!
And then you beat me.
I never get in time!
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 21st 2011, 12:51 am

Oh, lazy mod reporting. XD
Name's Pansy, Slytherin mod.
I also play James Potter, Rose Weasley, and Marco Montague. Weird collection, I know.
Like Nikki said, the Puff Mod is away on spring break, and she won't be back around until next Saturday, but no worries. She'll be super excited to have another house member.
The rest of us are around should you have questions. Don't be shy, jump right in.
Welcome to awf!
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 21st 2011, 1:04 am

Woah.
New member! o.o
Hellooo, I am the Ravenclaw mod and I RP as Luna (obviously), Albus Severus Potter, Lucius Malfoy, and my OC, Jesse St. James. I'm usually always logged on as Albus but you can send a PM to any of my accounts and I'll check it within 12 hours, unless I'm dying or off battling dragons in Egypt.
And it looks like everyone else summed up just about...everything.
SO WELCOME TO AWF
HOPE TO SEE YOU RPING AND POSTING SOON Very Happy
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 21st 2011, 1:48 am

Hello! I'm Ducky, after my first character who still floats around sometimes, but otherwise, I'm Cho Chang and obviously Narcissa. Everyone has covered the grounds, but I think we will get a very excited Puff mod back from Spring Break. Well... welcome to AWF! If you wanted to do a scene or something, drop a message to Cho! (That's where I usually am.)
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 21st 2011, 2:43 am

Hello hello hello! It's awesome to see a new member!
Everyone around here calls me Dom and I'm the head moderator. I roleplay Ginny Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy (the account most frequently used lately), Rolf Scamander, James Sirius Potter, and Dominique Weasley.
It seems that everyone has already filled in with what to do from here, but I'm online pretty frequently depending on classes if you have any questions!
I hope you have a blast on the site Smile
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins March 21st 2011, 8:18 am

Hi and welcome!
I'm Dem, named after my first character, Demelza Robins. I also RP as Sidney Fletcher.
Everyone has basically covered everything, but just PM me if you have any questions or want to do a bit of RP.
Enjoy your time! Very Happy
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2011, 6:05 am

PUFFFFFFFFFF

Hi. I'm Tam and I'm the aforementioned "very excited Puff mod" >.>
I RP as Draco Malfoy, Ted Tonks, my OC Audrey Stevenson and I'm half of the Half Blood Prince
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOMEEEE
I see everyone else covered the basics so yeah.... not much to add >.>
Anyway if you need me for anything PM me on either this account or my Ted Tonks account which is my official Mod account seeing as he's my Puff and all.
NICE TO SEE YOU AND HOPE WE CAN RP SOON!!!!!!!!!

Also it seems in a rare moment of love none of them mentioned just how insane I am.... I'm completely and utterly barmy but don't hold it against me Smile
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum