Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nev's Pam One shot's

+2
Molly Prewett
Parvati Patil
6 posters

Go down

Nev's Pam One shot's Empty Nev's Pam One shot's

Post  Parvati Patil May 4th 2011, 7:45 am

Right...so here is my Pam fanfiction. Don't judge me too harshly. It would have been longer but I am not good at writing smut so I was not going to take it there which is where I probably would have headed. <.<

Insert a super awesome fanfiction title here
Parvati apparated outside of the cottage that she had lived in with James ever since they got married, smiling as she looked at the front door to the average sized cottage. She really hadn't been here for quite some time, and it made her ecstatic that she knew she would be spending more and more time here now that she wouldn’t be cheering for a while, even if the circumstances were a bit unexpected.

She turned the knob on the door and pulled it open before stepping inside and setting her suitcase down in the small living quarters at the entrance. She sighed before she walked over and let herself fall back onto the couch so she was laying down, staring at the ceiling. She lay there on the couch for a few minutes, just staring at the ceiling and thinking before she decided it would be more fun if she surprised James when he got home.

Parvati stood up from the couch and walked over to her suitcase by the door, grabbing it and carrying it into the master bedroom after locking the door so he would have no idea that she was home for a little surprise visit, that would actually turn out to be more than just a little visit.

She stepped into their master bedroom, smiling as she saw the unmade bed that was in front of her. She couldn’t exactly say that she was surprised James hadn’t made the bed before he left for work, for he never really made the bed when she was home. She set her suitcase off to the side by the door before she walked over and climbed into the king size bed in front of her, immediately resting her head on her pillow and pulling James’ towards her. She kept it close to her face, taking in a deep breath as she smelled him on the pillow. She would never admit to James that she did this every time she came home as she waited for him, but she couldn’t help herself. She was usually gone and unable to see him for long periods of time and she missed him. She missed his hair, his scent, his smile, everything about him.

It was as though everything in time froze, including her as she heard the front door open. She knew it was only a matter of time before James walked into the bedroom. He would go into the kitchen and get a glass of water and then he would be standing in front of her in the bedroom, planning on changing into a different pair of clothes. She quickly set his pillow back in its place and sat up on the bed, staring at the door as she waited for that familiar face she had been missing the past two weeks to be there in front of her.

This was it. She heard him set the glass back down on the counter and now he was making his way to the bedroom. It was only a few seconds later when she saw him turning the corner into their room. By this time she was standing up on the bed and running towards him. Right as his eyes lit up when he saw her she was jumping from the bed and into his arms, he immediately caught her as she rested her arms behind his neck and wrapped her legs around his hips, hugging him tightly as if she hadn’t seen him in over a year.

Parvati pulled her face away from where it was, pressed into his neck as she hugged him, and pressed her lips to his, closing her eyes as she kissed him and he kissed her back. She honestly never thought that she would me able to miss someone so much after not seeing them for only two weeks, but here she was, clinging and kissing the man that she had been in love with now for 4 years.

James pulled away from the kiss after a moment and smiled at her as he looked into her eyes. His expression was just happy, glad that she was finally in his arms again after those two long weeks he didn’t get to see her. He looked off to the side after a moment as he looked over at the calender hanging on the wall, looking for the days that were marked with a small smiley face that indicated Parvati would be at home. He looked to her as he realized she wasn’t due until next weekend.

“Not that I’m not extremely happy you are here, but shouldn’t you be at practice?” He questioned.

Parvati grinned down at him as she felt him walking over towards their dresser and setting her down on it as he stood in front of her, obviously waiting for an explanation as to why she was at home and not at cheer practice like she was supposed to be. She ran her hands through his short hair before letting them rest behind his neck.

“James,” She started. “I’m pregnant.” She said quietly as she looked down at him. She had a whole plan as to how she would word it, how she would bring it up but in that moment she seemed to have forgotten all of those plans and she just wanted him to know. She watched him carefully as his eyes widened for a moment before his face broke into a wide grin.

“You’re what?! Really?!” She asked with those same wide eyes and a large grin spread across his lips.

All she could do was smile and nod at his question and before she knew it he was taking her off the dresser she was sitting on top of and hugging her close as he spun her around in his arms. She held onto him tightly as she smiled and felt her back on their bed as he laid on top of her. “I love you.” She murmured and smiled as he repeated it back to her. “I will always love you.” He told her quietly as he pressed his lips to hers. There weren’t any words that could even describe their emotions for what was happening. It was just...perfect.

Last edited by Parvati Patil on June 4th 2011, 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Nev's Pam One shot's Empty Re: Nev's Pam One shot's

Post  Molly Prewett May 4th 2011, 7:51 am

Awwwwwwww.
That was so cute!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane May 4th 2011, 7:57 am

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
ME GUSTA
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 4th 2011, 8:03 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
That. Was. So. Adorable.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 4th 2011, 8:04 am

*blushes*
Thank you guys! Smile
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 8th 2011, 1:34 am

WELL I LOOK LIKE A BITCH SINCE I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HERE...because the stupid red bubbles got messed up <.<

BUT NOW I HAVE READ IT AND IT WAS SO ADORABLE NEV.
I love how Parv was too excited to really hold off from telling him why she was home from cheering...and the whole thing made inner!James realize that it's going to be hard to have to go weeks without seeing her when she's away with cheering. They'll manage though and every time they are reunited...well...it'll be special each time *nods*

I also love how they have a cottage...because I can just see the two of them having one <.< Just think of those cozy, warm nights all cuddled up together. James gusta <.<

ANYWAY. I really did love it <3
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 4th 2011, 4:26 am

Last edited by Parvati Patil on March 30th 2012, 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 4th 2011, 4:34 am

No wonder you're so freaking sad!!!
D:
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 4th 2011, 4:39 am

*sniffles*
Yeah I don't even know why I let myself write it! D:
It just happened!
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 4th 2011, 7:09 pm

I saved this for after I was done with posting so I could focus on that...adksfljad;sf
MY HEART.
IS BROKEN.
ASKDJFLKS

JAMES IS INSISTING HE WOULD NOT LET HE WALK AWAY. NOPE. HE WOULD NOT. And it would only be for like, ten months and there are Hogsmeade weekends and holidays! His parents were able to handle it! He swears he is never letting Parvati out of his life. He can't. She's just lakdjfaslkdf. She's too amazing.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 5th 2011, 5:18 am

Oh! Bb. I'm sorry.
-gets some tape to fix your broken heart-
WELL. PARVATI WOULD HAVE RAN AWAY IF HE TRIED TO STOP HER. <.< FANFICTION!PARVATI WOULD HAVE AT LEAST. IC 2.0 PARV THOUGH PROBABLy WOULD HAVE STAY---SHE WOULDN'T EVEN BREAK UP WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE ACTUALLY SOO~invalid.
And yeahhhhh....2.0 IC Parvati is scared for next year and the years to come after this one. <.<
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum