Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

はじめまして、わたしわMielaです、どぞよろしくおねがいします。 (Nice to meet you, my name is Miela)

+8
Molly Prewett
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Miela
12 posters

Go down

はじめまして、わたしわMielaです、どぞよろしくおねがいします。 (Nice to meet you, my name is Miela) Empty はじめまして、わたしわMielaです、どぞよろしくおねがいします。 (Nice to meet you, my name is Miela)

Post  Miela May 4th 2011, 8:22 pm

If the above looks like moon speak, then follow this tutorial (http://redcocoon.org/cab/mybrowser.html) if you want to. Back to the topic at hand...

Hi everyone! *waves like mad* I am a 21 this year, Chinese, living in the red pimpledot on the World Map called Singapore. English is my first language so no worries there, though I know Singlish (Singapore English), Mandarin and a little of Japanese and Cantonese.

Love Harry Potter like crazy (like everyone else here), can't help it, got bullied and pushed around for liking it, but I still stood my ground. =D

Less depressing topics, this is the first HP forum I have joined (though I had just signed up for MuggleSpace), so I hope that I can get along with everyone! (Though honestly, I feel a little out of place for being so old OTL), but nonetheless, I hope to have an absolute blast!

Love, Miela
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

http://hyakki-miela.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

はじめまして、わたしわMielaです、どぞよろしくおねがいします。 (Nice to meet you, my name is Miela) Empty Re: はじめまして、わたしわMielaです、どぞよろしくおねがいします。 (Nice to meet you, my name is Miela)

Post  Draco Malfoy May 4th 2011, 8:39 pm

OMG HI
IM TAM AND I RP AS DRACO MALFOY TED TONKS AND AUDREY STEVENSON
I'm on my phone now so I can't post a proper welcome but I'm Hufflepuff Mod so if you need anything just PM me and read the rules Smile

I used to live in singapore a long time ago Smile what school did you go to? *went to Tanglin Trust*

HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND!
xoxxoxo
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

はじめまして、わたしわMielaです、どぞよろしくおねがいします。 (Nice to meet you, my name is Miela) Empty Re: はじめまして、わたしわMielaです、どぞよろしくおねがいします。 (Nice to meet you, my name is Miela)

Post  Miela May 4th 2011, 8:44 pm

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I went to Hillgrove Sec, but I was the third batch of a new school, we had to wait till I was in Secondary Three (Third Year) to be seen as a proper school OTL

But on the other hand, OMGOMGOMGOMG *spazz* Singapore is such a small red dot that it's hard to find people who even know about it, but here we have it *hi-5*

Thanks for the welcome!
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 4th 2011, 8:45 pm

Hi Miela!
Welcome, welcome, welcome to the site! We've got quite a few sections for discussion but we also have a roleplay section of the forum. If you want, you can either look at the character lists or you can even create your own original character if you're interested in roleplaying.
I'm Dom, the head moderator of the site. If you've got any questions, I'm more than happy to answer Smile
Hope you love it here!

Oh, and 21 isn't old at all! Mya (our administrator) and Dean are actually older...and then Pansy (the Slytherin moderator) is your age as well Smile
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 4th 2011, 8:47 pm

Hey Miela! Welcome to AWF. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. It's great to have another member on here! Very Happy Everyone on AWF is just...totally awesome. XD
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 4th 2011, 8:49 pm

Yeah that's not that old. It's about average. Smile
Dom you're so much better of a mod than me >.> saying pertinent things

I loved singapore Smile
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela May 4th 2011, 8:51 pm

Thanks Dom!

Creating a character sounds fun! I will be sure to look into it once I familiarize myself with everything ^^

Oh that is great to hear, I was afraid that I might have trouble interacting due to age, race and destination difference, but I was worrying for nothing XD

Tam ~ Can I call you that? <- Or Draco? But yea, I love Singapore as well, just not recently with the elections on this coming weekend, too much nonsense and blank promises lol

Albus ~ Thanks! XD And yes, everything here seems to be TOTALLY AWESOME!~
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 4th 2011, 9:09 pm

Call me Tam Smile

And Albus as you called her goes by her other character name Luna and she's Ravenclaw mod Smile
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock May 4th 2011, 10:37 pm

HI!! Welcome! I'm Ange and I RP Louis Weasley and my two OC's Angela Moon and Penelope Rosier. Like Dom said, 21 isn't old at all! i'm just behind you at 20 so no worries :] super excited to have ya here, feel free to ask, any one of us would be glad to help! Very Happy
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 4th 2011, 10:53 pm

Hi there!
I'm Pansy, Slytherin mod, also 21 as they've mentioned before. You're actually about average age here, so no worries at all. Anyway, they've given you the lowdown on most things around here, characters, the welcome, the fact that we're all completely nutters, all that good stuff. XD
Anyway, I'll add in my own. HI! Welcome, and hope you like it here. Don't feel shy at all, jump right in wherever you want to. We don't bite too hard. Any questions you can PM me or the other mods (names in purple) or really anyone, we all try to be helpful whenever anyone needs it, which really makes us like a big family and it's nice. I'm rambling now, so I'll stop, but welcome to awf!
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 5th 2011, 1:08 am

Hi. I'm Lily, but everyone just calls me Ducky. I play Cho Chang and Narcissa Black! Welcome to the site! I hope you like it here! (worst welcome ever, sorry!)
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 5th 2011, 1:44 am

Yep, I am way old >.> *stomps around with a cane muttering about dem damn kids these days*

Hi! I know I already introduced myself via PM, but I shall do so properly here.
I'm Mya, almost 27 and Australian, and I am Ringmaster here at AWF. I roleplay as Molly Prewett, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Hermione Granger, and my original character Jack Smith.
If you haven't already done so, pop on down to the Rules forum and have a look, create your character profile and jump right in!
If you have any questions please ask any of us - we're all more than happy to help you get settled in.
Enjoy!
XD

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 3:20 am

HIIIIIIIIII!!!
*flails*
I'm generally known about here by Remus, who's one of my RP characters, along with Tracey Davis and my OC here, Kras. It's lovely to meet youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
*skips about and tosses chocolate and flowers everywhere* WOOOOOOO!!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 5th 2011, 10:13 am

HELLO THERE!
I'm Dem because I RP as Dem, but I also have an OC called Sidney Fletcher.
Everything has been covered really, so yeah.
I hope you enjoy it round here!
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela May 5th 2011, 11:48 am

Tam ~ Thanks!

Ange ~ Thank you! Super excited to be her as well, can wait to get to know everyone!

Pansy ~ Thank you!

Ducky ~ Thanks! I haven't seen Cho around so I will be sure to talk to her whenever! But I love Cissy, but Bella rocks my socks more LOL

Mya ~ Thanks again for the warm welcome! I do actually have a few questions, but I shall PM you instead to minimize spammage lol.

Kras ~ *catches flowers and noms chocolates* Preasure to meet chu assss wells *stuffed with chocolate*

Dem ~ Thanks~ And Sidney Fletcher reminds me of Sweeney Todd for some reason... hmm.
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 5th 2011, 12:08 pm

Awesome! My inboxes are always open! XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 5:51 am

I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!!

HI HI HI! I'm the aforementioned oldy Dean (I'm 23 and shush Mya you won't need a cane for 3 more years! teehee) Smile. I RP Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown, and little Reed here. I'M SO EXCITED FOR NEW PEOPLE. WOOT.
Sorry if this has been asked, I only read the first couple post because I am le lazy, but do you know what house you wanna join. Because let me tell you those Hufflepuffs sure know how to PARTAY. So just let that roll around your brain.

I'm sorry, I'm really not crazy, just a little sleep deprived today. ANYWAYS NOW THAT I HAVE PROBABLY CREEPED YOU OUT. I will say WELCOME..again. FAREWELL!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 6th 2011, 5:55 am

Reed Dawson wrote:Sorry if this has been asked, I only read the first couple post because I am le lazy, but do you know what house you wanna join. Because let me tell you those Hufflepuffs sure know how to PARTAY. So just let that roll around your brain.

DAMN STRAIGHT WE DO
PUFFS PUFFS PUFFFFFFFS Smile
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 6th 2011, 5:57 am

-is so very late-
We Puffs are awesome though!
I'm Ari, by the way. Bea here is my original character and I also RP as Marietta Edgecombe. I hope you're liking it here so far. Smile
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela May 6th 2011, 9:20 am

Dean ~ Heys~ I have actually decided on Gryffindor, but once I am settled in, I do want to make a character to be in Puff cuz you guys know how to partayyyyy! Nah, I am not creeped out, but thanks!

Ari ~ Loving it, still fishing my way through, but loving every second of it!
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 6th 2011, 11:05 am

Gryffs FTW.
<3

Poor Tam, you'll just have to wait a little longer for your magical 10 Puffs.
(Tam and I have a bet going on - I bet she couldn't get 10 Puffs active in a single month, and there's $100 in Cadbury's chocolate from Australia in it for her if she makes it.)
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 6th 2011, 4:39 pm

SLYTHERIN RULES.

Sorry just had to put that out there. We're a dying breed.
Only the evil, only the strong, survive in my house.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela May 7th 2011, 12:06 pm

WOW. Candbury chocolate *drools* that sounds really awesome, JUST WAIT A WHILE TAM! I will make an account for Puff soon! *fingers crossed*

Pansy ~ No offence, but I am terrified of snakes, so as much as I want, Slytherins is out of the question TT^TT
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum