Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Dom!

+11
Reed Dawson
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Romilda Vane
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Lily Evans
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Narcissa Black
Molly Prewett
Parvati Patil
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy Birthday Dom! Empty Happy Birthday Dom!

Post  Parvati Patil May 5th 2011, 7:09 am

AHH! IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY NOW! OFFICIALLY!
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY FULL OF EVERYTHING YOU WANT.
AND I HOPE IT IS PERFECT AND AWESOME AND SPECIAL!
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dom! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Dom!

Post  Molly Prewett May 5th 2011, 7:14 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOM!
WISHING YOU AN AMAZING DAY, AND EVERY HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD FOR THE YEAR AHEAD!
I LOVE YOU!
XXOOXXOO
<3
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 5th 2011, 7:14 am

OMG, I hope you have a completely awesome day, and I already left you a birthday message, but I don't care because it's your birthday! So happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I'm sending you loads and loads and loads of loveeeee!
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 5th 2011, 7:16 am

DEAREST DOM,

I ALREADY LEFT A POST ON YONDER FACEBOOK, BUT IT'S NOT REALLY OFFICIAL TILL IT'S ON THE FORUM NOW IS IT? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I HOPE THIS NEXT COMING YEAR ROCKS AND IS FULL OF FUN, LOVE, AND BEAUTIFUL AWESOME PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY.

<3333333333333

Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans May 5th 2011, 7:17 am

Joel, I absolutely adore you for using the word 'yonder'.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 5th 2011, 7:22 am

Oh thank you~ <33

I say it funny since I'm Southern and hick, ahehehe.

Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:23 am

I really don't think there's a way for me to express my love for you guys...because my love is massive and infinite.
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE YOU GUYS IN MY LIFE <33
AWF has seriously given me the best friends in the world...so thanks guys. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:23 am

DEAREST DARLINGEST DOM
IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY
I JUST PAINTED MY NAILS BUT YOUR BIRTHDAY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE SAFETY OF THE STATUS OF MY FINGERNAIL POLISH. WOW. YOU ARE LIKE REALLY SPECIAL.
they're purpleish black. that was essential information.
PANSY WOULD ALSO LIKE TO WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND IS SUGGESTING THE PRESENT BE SOMETHING FOR SCORPY, BUT SHE WON'T LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TELL HER IT ISN'T HIS BIRTHDAY.
ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME COMBINATION BIRTHDAY AND CINCO DE MAYO. HUH. THE ENTIRE SPANISH POPULATION PARTIES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. HOW COOL. THAT JUST SHOWS HOW AWESOME YOU ARE.
I WOULD SPAM YOU PICTURES BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SPAM. SO. I'LL JUST POST THIS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SMILE AND LOL A WHOLE LOT.
Happy Birthday Dom! 66gjgn

ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMMYKINS AND I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A MOST EXCELLENT DAY.
<3 <3 <3
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane May 5th 2011, 7:25 am

DOM. SISTER.
TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. HUH. IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. THE DAY OF YOUR BIRTH.
AND I AM THANKFUL FOR THAT.
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL AMAZING PERSON AND SISTER.
YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME THROUGH EVERYTHING THIS PAST YEAR AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR IT.
I HOPE THIS NEXT YEAR AND ALL THE YEARS OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TREAT YOU WELL AND YOU ARE HAPPY AND ENJOYING YOUR LIFE.
I LOVE YOU.
<3333333333
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:27 am

Aww, love you Pansy!
And thank you for risking your painted nails for me.
That's pretty serious shit right thurr.
And yes, I would like to one day thank my parents for giving me an awesome birthday. It's definitely quite the enjoyable one.
Love you <3
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:28 am

OH, AND THANK YOU SISTER!
And yes. It is the day of my birth. The day things got nasty in the maternity ward of Somerset Medical Center and I came out screaming. TMI? Maybe.
BUT LOVE YOU AND THANKS <3
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:32 am

I'VE JUST REALIZED SOMETHING ELSE.
IN SOME ALTERNATE REALITIES, YOU BEING A SPAWN OF DRACO MALFOY AND ME BEING A WIFE OF DRACO MALFOY, YOU THUS ALSO BEING A SPAWN OF MY OWN, TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I BIRTHED YOU. TODAY IS THE DAY YOU FINALLY GOT OUT OF ME, THANK MERLIN. O.O
OH MY SWEET CHILD LOOK HOW MUCH YOU'VE GROWN AND WHAT A WONDERFUL YOUNG PERSON YOU'VE GROWN INTO. YOUR FATHER AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU ATE MOST OF YOUR VEGETABLES AND YOU DIDN'T NEED TOO MANY TIME OUTS AND ALL IN ALL YOU TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD. I LOVE YOU, BABY. OH MY BABY. MY BABY ISN'T A BABY ANYMORE D:

>.>
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane May 5th 2011, 7:33 am

Mommy be crazy.
<.<
>.>
<3333333333
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:34 am

Honey be nice, it's your brother/sister's birthday.

I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU A CAKE.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 5th 2011, 7:36 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOM! I wanted to send you a poster but I didn't know how to send something like that. It's a weird shape and all, but if I figure it out then I so need to go back to the store to buy it. Anyway, I hope your birthday is fun and awesome, and that your friends take you to do something fun, even though I'm really jealous that they get to do fun stuff with you all the time and I don't. >.> But seriously, have an awesome day and don't think about school or anything because you deserve it! You really are a beautiful person, and I promise I'm not just saying that. You have a gorgeous smile, and I love the shape of your eyes. And this is going to sound weird, but you have a nice nose too...I just notice noses a lot since I think mine is a weird shape, so yeah. Um, I like your nose. *blinks* But I swear, you really are a beautiful young woman so don't ever let anyone tell you different, because you're a beautiful person who deserves all the love in the world. I love that you don't let anyone put you down or try to take advantage of you. When someone says something you don't agree with, you let them know and I respect that in a person.
I'm so glad you joined AWF. I remember when you first joined as Dom and you wrote me the parody to Lola because we were blonde bitch buddies. And I wasn't used to people doing that for me so I bought the song on iTunes so I could listen to it because it made me feel happy. And then when I was going through that rough time last month you wrote me the original song which I still listen to on bad days, and your voice and the lyrics always make me feel better no matter what's upsetting me. I've tried writing songs but they always come out stupid, so when I write you Scorpal fics, that's just me trying to do the equivalent to you writing me songs.
So the first thing we had was Dom and Luna being friends, and I remember we had some really interesting scenes together with those two. Then you got Scorpius and we had the awesome Viktor and Scorpius friendship, which ended in the lovely blindfolded kiss. Then you got Rolf and we had Lolf in 1.0 which was amazing. In 2.0 we had the Viktor/Scorp friendship again and it was amazing, especially that one scene with the dimmed lighting. Then we had Vilf, which I never expected but still love to this day because I go back and read those scenes a lot. And then I decided I didn't want more characters, but you talked me into picking up Al again. I loved the Scorpal friendship from beginning, and when it turned into what it is now, I never expected to be so addicted and obsessed with a RP pairing. I love Scorpal like no other, and I love sharing fanfics and manips for it with you.
Our friendship has definitely changed a lot, and for the better. I feel like there isn't anything I can't talk to you about, and I've never had a friend like that until I joined AWF. It's sad that our plans to meet never worked out, but I promise that it'll happen one day. Even if it has to wait until after I graduate. I promise I'll fly out there so we can spend time together, because I'd like to meet you before my wedding day when I invite you to plan my bachelorette party.
I'm not sure how to end this, so I'll just stick with 'I hope you have an amazing birthday!' You're a beautiful person, inside and out, please believe me when I say that. I love you with all my heart and want more than anything for you to be happy, because you can do whatever you want, no matter how impossible your goals might seem. <>
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley May 5th 2011, 7:39 am

Happy Birthday!
Have an awesome day.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:45 am

Oh my god Pansy. You are crazy.
*dies*
But I still love you.

Luna, that was completely beautiful and now I'm just sitting here with this big smile on my face and my roommate probably thinks I'm a complete weirdo...but it's so worth it. I love you so much and wouldn't trade our friendship for anything. We've had some seriously amazing times and character interactions and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. One day we will definitely meet and it will be amazing and magical...and now my inner!Scorp is telling me that that sounds like sex, but it's not. *slaps inner!Scorp who needs to get inappropriate thoughts off the brain*. Seriously though, we will meet one day if it's the last thing I do. I love you so much wifey <><><>
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 5th 2011, 7:48 am

Pansy Pansy Pansy Pansy Pansy-queen can I help you bake the cake?
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 5th 2011, 7:49 am

JOELY GO LOOK IT'S RAINBOW. http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/t1702p120-malfoy-manor#334263
butifIwasreallycookingyesIwouldtotallyneedyourhelp.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 5th 2011, 7:49 am

Well, we don't need to have sex. We'll just film Alex and Darren getting it on instead. <.< Inner!Al likes Scorp's inappropriate thoughts. *blinks* Oh. I just read that. My name is Alex. <.< Hehehehehe. But yes, we'll meet one day and it'll be more magical than um, a really magical thing. I'm glad I made you smile. <><><>
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 9:15 am

DOM!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! IT'S CURRENTLY TWO IN THE MORNING, AND MY BRAIN IS TELLING ME TO SLEEP BUT MY BODY IS TELLING ME TO STAY UP AND FROLIC THE INTERNET. SO I APOLOGIZE IF THIS STARTS TO MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. UM, I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER MEGA AWESOME DAY BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING AND I WOULD TOTALLY BUST OUT SINGING BRUNO MARS TO YOU RIGHT NOW BUT YOU KIND OF WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HEAR THAT...>.> ANYWHO, WELCOME TO THE NON TEENAGE YEARS!! YIPPEE! SO I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVVEEE YOU. KAI BYE.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 5th 2011, 3:00 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOM! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY DARLING DAUGHTER <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 YOU WERE BORN ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T YET WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION OF HOW BUT WE'LL JUST HAVE TO ASK YOUR MOTHER LATER. IMMA GO WITH TIME TRAVEL.
ANYWAY HAVE A FANTABULASTICAL DAY
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOOXOXXOXOXOXO
DADDY
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 6:50 pm

HI DOM!
HI
HI
HI
HI
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE YOUR DAY IS AMAZING!!!!
*sends you lots of yummy chocolate and hugs*
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 6th 2011, 12:45 am

AWWW, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH.
Seriously, you're all the best and I'm so glad that AWF led me to you guys <333

And Tam...huh. Either Tam travel or mummy cheated on youuuu o.o
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 6th 2011, 3:21 am

-feels really late even though she isn't- Anywho...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOM!
YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL, AMAZING FRIEND AND PERSON!
I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY. YOU DESERVE IT.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next