Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've gotta get back to Hogwarts....

+5
Demelza Robins
Miela
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
9 posters

Go down

I've gotta get back to Hogwarts.... Empty I've gotta get back to Hogwarts....

Post  Guest May 17th 2011, 12:52 am

Hello All!

What many don't know is that Sirius Black was married, much like his best friend James. He was married a mere 3 months before the potters to a Half-Blood witch named Marie Leftwitch, a Ravenclaw a year below him. When he was framed by the traitorus rat, my mum took me to live in America. I am Aurora Black.

I go to a private American Magical Academy known as the Phoenix Academy. I'm a Senior there and will graduate soon. I guess if we had houses here, I'd be a Ravenclaw. study I'm a beater on my school's Quiditch team, and my favorite classes are Charms and Arithmancy. I hate herbology, and I suck at Potions....anyay, I don't really know my dad too well, and my mum got transferred to the Department of Transportation in the British MOM so I'm going to Hogwarts this year. Anyone able to show me around? Smile

Back to top Go down

I've gotta get back to Hogwarts.... Empty Re: I've gotta get back to Hogwarts....

Post  Molly Prewett May 17th 2011, 1:17 am

Hi there and welcome to AWF!
I'm Mya, Ringmaster/Admin around here. I roleplay Molly Prewett, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Hermione Granger and my own OC (original character) Jack Smith. I hope you enjoy our crazy little corner of the internet, and any one of my characters would love to meet you!

Unfortunately though I am going to have to point out our Rules section to the forum - there is a link in the welcome PM that each member is sent by Lily Evans. Here at AWF we do not allow original characters that are close relatives of canon characters, so you cannot role play as the daughter of Sirius Black. This is because we have 3 generations all at the same age, so it is confusing enough having James and Harry Potter, Lucius, Draco and Scorpius Malfoy, all in similar ages.
The most we allow, for this reason, is for original characters to be distant cousins of canon characters.
Alternatively, if you'd like to pick a canon character to play, there are lists of available and taken characters up in the Announcements forum.

Feel free to PM me at any time if you have any questions, myself, the Mod team (their names are in purple) or any of our lovely members are always more than happy to help you settle in.
Once again welcome to the big, crazy AWF family!
Smile
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

I've gotta get back to Hogwarts.... Empty Re: I've gotta get back to Hogwarts....

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 1:28 am

HIIIII!!!!
*waves*

It's nice to see another new person. :3
I also sort of spazzed a tiny bit cause I saw your location says you're from Pittsburgh, PA and I live in PA too.
XD

Anywhos.
It's nice to meet you!
I'm generally known as Remus around here, one of my RP characters. And then I RP Tracey Davis and Kras, my OC.

Hope you have fun around here!
*skips off cause she sucks at welcoming messages*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 3:07 am

HI HI HI HI!!!

WELCOME!! I'm Dean! I play Dean Thomas and Lavender Brown as well as little Reed here. Welcome to AWF! I love having new people around. Hope you become as addicted as we all are. And don't worry, you'll get used to the crazy, it's rather infectious. Very Happy

Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you around!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela May 17th 2011, 12:09 pm

Hi! *waves*

I just joined the forum a while ago as well, so yups~

I currently only play one character, and it's this account, which is a original =D

Anyways, have a great time here! Everyone here is awesome and I hope you'll love it as much as I do! XD
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

http://hyakki-miela.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 17th 2011, 1:19 pm

HELLO THERE!
Welcome to the craziness! XD
I'm Dem because I RP as the lovely Demelza Robins and my wonderful OC, Sidney Fletcher.
I hope you enjoy it here!
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 17th 2011, 1:55 pm

Hello, hello and welcome. I'm Ducky (just what most people call me) and I play Cho Chang, and obviously Narcissa Black! I hope you like it!
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 17th 2011, 4:58 pm

Hi hi hi! I'm Luna, the Ravenclaw mod, and I RP as Luna Lovegood, Albus Potter, Lucius Malfoy, and Jesse St James. It's nice to see another new person, so if you have any questions then please ask. We're more than happy to help. Smile Welcome to AWF!
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 17th 2011, 7:39 pm

Hi there Aurora!!!
Welcome to AWF. I'm Dom, the head moderator, and I roleplay Scorpius Malfoy, James Sirius Potter, Ginny Weasley, and Dominique Weasley. If you have any questions about the site or just things in general, feel free to ask! I'm usually around Smile
Hope you have so much fun on here!
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 17th 2011, 9:20 pm

Hola! I'm Tam and I RP as Draco Malfoy, Ted Tonks, Audrey Stevenson and Severus Snape (along with someone else). Hope you enjoy life in our little corner of the internet and check out the rules. If you have any issues feel free to PM me or anyone else really.... also I'm the Hufflepuff Moderator.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum