Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Just Love Stumbling On Websites At 3 Am

4 posters

Go down

I Just Love Stumbling On Websites At 3 Am Empty I Just Love Stumbling On Websites At 3 Am

Post  Guest June 17th 2011, 9:55 am

Terry here, another Ravenclaw to join the horde. I'm muggle-born myself, lover of books, and one of the best at Potions in my year. I guess I'm here for all the reasons you all are, to hang out, goof off, and take everything one day at a time. Don't worry, I'm not half as obsessed with studying as most in my year Smile

Back to top Go down

I Just Love Stumbling On Websites At 3 Am Empty Re: I Just Love Stumbling On Websites At 3 Am

Post  Lily Evans June 17th 2011, 10:04 am

Welcome to the big, crazy, AWF family!
I'm Mya, Ringmaster and Admin. I RP as Lily Evans, Molly Prewett, Marlene McKinnon, Hermione Granger and an original character, Jack Smith. Jack and Marley are both Claws too, and always up for meeting new housemates (they're not quite so obsessed with studying, either >.>)
Lils is a bit of a potions whiz herself, and would love to talk shop sometime, too!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask - we're all really happy to help you settle in.
Looking forward to seeing you around and RPing with you soon!
XD
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

I Just Love Stumbling On Websites At 3 Am Empty Re: I Just Love Stumbling On Websites At 3 Am

Post  Demelza Robins June 17th 2011, 10:51 am

Hello there!
I'm Courtney, which I always say for some apparent reason.
Anyway, I'm known as Dem around here and I RP as Demelza Robins and my Claw OC, Sidney Fletcher.
I hope that you enjoy it around here and maybe Sidney and Terry can hang out sometime.
Very Happy
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 17th 2011, 6:08 pm

Hi! I'm Abby and I RP as Jenna Wood here.
Jenna isn't very good at potions seeing as she's a bit of a klutz and is always knocking over something or other.
As you can tell, Slughorn isn't particularly fond of her.
Terry and Jenna should hang out sometime.
I hope you like it here!
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 19th 2011, 3:26 am

*stumbles in rather late*

BUT HI THERE!
I'm Dom and RP quite a few people around here (Scorpius Malfoy, James Sirius Potter, Ginny Weasley, and Dominique Weasley). Though I've been absent a bit lately due to school and work and whatnot, I do try and pop on every day for checking PMs at the least. Feel free to ask any questions and hope you have a blast on here!
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum