Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two

4 posters

Go down

Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two Empty Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two

Post  Lily Evans July 11th 2011, 11:21 am

I remember this worked quite well last time, so I figured I'd do it again....

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NOT EVERYBODY WILL SEE THE FINAL FILM AT THE SAME TIME.
In the interests of not spoiling anything for people, please keep all talk/pics/gifs/spoilers from the Deathly Hallows, Part Two in the relevant thread for at least the first week after it comes out (in America). I know tumblr means that a lot has already been spoiled, but last time everybody was really great about not plastering the All About You section with spoilers to help out people who don't want things spoiled, so it would be great to do that again.

Please keep all talk of the final film in the Deathly Hallows, Part Two thread in the Films and Other Adaptations Forum.

Thanks, lovely people. <3

Last edited by Lily Evans on August 12th 2011, 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Now removed as Announcement and Sticky.)
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two Empty Re: Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two

Post  Lily Evans July 11th 2011, 11:28 am

FORGOT TO ADD:

If I see any DH2 related posts outside the right thread within that first week, I will delete them all. If the other mods could do the same, I'd really appreciate it.
<3
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two Empty Re: Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 11th 2011, 11:28 am

Consider it done.<3
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2011, 11:30 am

YEP YEP <3
Everyone is usually unbelievably respectful with this, so I'm sure things will go smoothly *nods*
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans July 11th 2011, 11:32 am

Thanks loves.
And exactly - there's a reason this is the best place ever. *nods*
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 11th 2011, 2:06 pm

Well bollocks I was going to post the Ron/Hermione kiss in every single thread.
o.o

jokes.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: The Deathly Hallows, Part Two Empty It's fine

Post  Guest July 12th 2011, 12:06 pm

That's fine...
It will be like BOOM explosion of pictures and news after the movie comes out. Looking forward to that. lol!
Yay
Rose x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down