Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yo' what up man my name is Rowena, you want some bubbleguuum?

+4
Demelza Robins
Beatrice Orwell
Parvati Patil
Ravenclaw Mod
8 posters

Go down

yo' what up man my name is Rowena, you want some bubbleguuum? Empty yo' what up man my name is Rowena, you want some bubbleguuum?

Post  Guest July 15th 2011, 12:46 am

Hi hi! I was a member here when it FIRST opened, but then life got busy. Now I'm back! Smile

Back to top Go down

yo' what up man my name is Rowena, you want some bubbleguuum? Empty Re: yo' what up man my name is Rowena, you want some bubbleguuum?

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 15th 2011, 12:56 am

FESGLKKHL;DML;

I think I remember when you were here! It's been forever! Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! Very Happy
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

yo' what up man my name is Rowena, you want some bubbleguuum? Empty Re: yo' what up man my name is Rowena, you want some bubbleguuum?

Post  Parvati Patil July 15th 2011, 12:57 am

Hi! Welcome to the site! I wasn't here when we first got started so I personally don't remember you because like I wasn't around when you were but I am sure you are super awesome. Considering you like Harry Potter it kind of makes you awesome already. Smile Well my name is Angela and I roleplay as Parvati Patil, Neville Longbottom, Harry Potter, and my own original character Melanie McCann. I hope you have fun on the site! I am sure you will because we are all pretty awesome people. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone on the site. I am sure everyone will answer your questions and everything and I am just rambling in this post now but yeah. Smile
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell July 15th 2011, 2:17 am

I think I remember you. Were you Rowena then too? (I was Ariana Dumbledore then.)

Now I'm rping as Bea (my OC) and Percy Weasley. Glad to have you back. Smile I hope you still like our crazy.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 15th 2011, 7:52 am

Hi and welcome back!
I wasn't here right from the start, so yeah. Oh well, I can meet you now! Very Happy
I'm Courtney and I RP as Demelza Robins and my OC, Sidney Fletcher.
So, I hope you enjoy it here, er, again!
Smile
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 15th 2011, 11:01 am

I remember you! I do I do! Welcome back! I was Roonil Wazlib and then I was James Potter and then I left and now I'm Sirius. Jsyk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 15th 2011, 11:41 am

Hi! I remember you! I was Tamsyn Marvene Riddle back then! Now I'm Draco Malfoy, Ted Tonks and my OC Audrey Stevenson. I'm also the Hufflepuff mod so just check out the rules because some things have changed and then have fun! Good to have you back.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 6:19 pm

Well, hi therrrrre!! I remember you tooo. I was mostly just Remus Lupin back then. Now I'm Remus, my OC here - Kras, and Tracey Davis. Welcome baaack!!! :3
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 16th 2011, 4:04 am

HI! I'm Maddie, I RP as Victoria (Vee) Black, my OC. I haven't been here long, so I wouldn't remember you, but WELCOME BACK!
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood July 16th 2011, 4:22 am

Hi Rowena! I'm Abby, and I RP as my OC, Jenna Wood! Hope to RP with you Smile
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum