Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Benches In The Corner

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Benches In The Corner  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Benches In The Corner

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 11:06 am

Hehe *is pretty good at doing that*
*whistles*
Oh us and our drama llamas...

"Aaaand now we're back to the lip biting." Kras chuckled, dropping Reed's hand. "It kind of reminds me of my ex..." Oh, well, he hadn't really wanted to talk about that yet - not that he was ashamed of his one and only relationship, he just wasn't entirely sure yet what Reed's opinions were on gay relationships and it wasn't like he had just came right on out and said 'oh hey I'm gay'. He was really starting to enjoy the younger boy's company and their new friendship; he didn't want to lose it anytime soon. Andrei had had a bad habit of lip biting - which didn't just involve his own either - and seeing Reed biting his lip had reminded him about it so the little detail had just slipped. Sure he had mentioned his past relationship briefly to Scorpius when they had met, but Scorpius hadn't seemed bothered by the idea of gay relationships, so Kras hadn't thought it was a bad idea to mention it at the time. Well, it wasn't like Kras was obligated to elaborate so he figured he could just slip over that tiny detail and move onward. "Don't worry, most bad habits are breakable." he chuckled. "Ooooh, look at that kid over there," Kras pointed in a certain direction, "he's wearing orange and green together...and those two shades just don't mix." His nose wrinkled a bit at the distasteful outfit.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 11:11 am

I am the expert at it too XD

Reed perked up a little, since he was just starting to be curious about the whole dating thing. And here Kras was with an ex and maybe Reed could ask him questions. But then no, they hardly knew each other. What if that was being to invasive? Reed stopped biting his lip and his foot started tapping, just because he needed some way to relieve the anxiety. Then he was thankfully saved by a distraction. "Oh. Why..Why would he do that? Oh if my poor mother saw that..." Reed shook his head sadly and really hoped this was just an off day for the badly dressed boy.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 11:17 am

Hehe. Twinssssss.

Foot tapping. Okay, that was a habit Kras could let slide. After all, it wasn't doing damage to any part of Reed's body - seriously, picking at nails and biting lips just weren't totally healthy. He tilts his head a little at Reed's comment. "It truly is an awful outfit." Kras had to resist going over and telling the poor boy that maybe he shouldn't have gotten dressed in the dark that morning... "So I guess you and your mother are both really into fashion then, huh?" He turned back to Reed, a questioning look on his face.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 11:22 am

Ummm...did Kras let go of Reed's hands?? If not...we may have a fainting boy problem.

Reed starts to bite his lip then stops. "I suppose you could say that. She's a fashion editor for Vogue." He looked over to Kras to see if he'd know who Reed's mother is. It wasn't that he didn't like being associated with his mother, it just constantly reminded him of the pressure on him to be like her. "Her name is Hilde Van Kamp." Again, he continued to watch Kras, waiting for any sort of reaction.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 11:34 am

Oh god...he did. He let go.

Kras blinks. "Wait...wait wait wait." He blinks again. "What? Like..." he's pretty sure he's seeing stars, "Like...legit, THE Hilde Van Kamp?" And then Kras does this epic awesome flailing thing with his hands as he has a little spazz attack. "I'm just gonna...take a moment and breath okay? Okay. Yes. That's right. I am perfectly fine. No need to worry. I am breathing perfectly normal and there's no risk of me fainting on you or anything. Or maybe...I don't know. Is this real life? Am I like...in heaven or something? Did I squeal like a little girl yet - because I'm like a HUGE fan - and everyone is staring at me? OH MY GOD ARE PEOPLE STARING?" He's having slight difficulty breathing at the moment, his voice has sort of risen a few octaves, and he actually reaches over and is holding Reed's face in his hands and staring right at him. "You're not kidding me...oh my god, you're not kidding me." He drops his hands away and just stares. "You're...you're really not kidding. I'd so be able to tell. OH MY GOD." And then he just kind of zones out.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 11:40 am

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO MY BB. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?! GAH!

And there it was. Just what he expected. No. Not what he expected. Woah, this guy really must be a huge fan. Reed was feeling more and more awkward the more Kras flailed. Then..oh crap. Then! Kras grabs Reed's face and Reed forgets how to breath. And Kras is just staring at him and Reed is about ready to pass out when he's released. Oh thank god. He can breathe. He starts biting his lip and reaches down into his bag and pulls out last years family photo and silently hands it to Kras for proof. Meanwhile, he's internally freaking out.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 11:47 am

BWAHAHAHAHA XD WHAAAAAT? KRAS CAN'T HELP IT...REED JUST, LIKE, MADE HIS LIFE. LOL.

Kras' hand is shaking a tiny bit as he carefully takes the family photo that Reed holds out. "Oh my god..." he hands it back, "I am, like, totally freaking you out right now, aren't I? I'm so sorry. Like super duper sorry. I mean, it's obvious I'm a huge fan, I know. I'm, like, a crazy huge fan, but I'll shut up because I'm probably freaking you out and making you feel really uncomfortable." He pauses to take a deep breath, staring at Reed in awe. And then a few more seconds pass and he realizes he's still staring. "AHHHHH." He laughs. "I'm sorry. I'll stop, I swear."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 11:52 am

Reed really has no clue what to say. He's used to this reaction, he gets it all the time. Not usually from Hogwarts students, but still. They've even had people come up for autographs when they're out eating dinner. He mumbles a little, "it's okay, I'm used to it," before resuming the biting of his lip. This is when he feels the most pressure, is when he sees how much people admire his mothers work and it makes him wonder if he'll ever be able to live up to her name. He never feels like he will.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 12:06 pm

"You're biting your lip again." Kras pouts. He can kind of sense Reed's uncomfortableness and somehow he just knows what's on his new friend's mind - after all, Kras can be pretty good at reading people some times. "Hey..." he taps Reed's foot lightly with his own, giving him a soft smile. "you know, I bet it's a lot to live up to, having a mother who's as famous as yours, but I'm sure you can do it. Even if you don't think you will. And...even if you never are as famous as she is, I think the most important part should be that you end up doing something that makes you happy. And you have to give it your all, just to prove that you at least did your best. Don't give up, and all that jazz." Heck, Kras knew what it was like. Maybe it wasn't much of an issue now, but back before his parents' divorce he had had a lot of pressure to live up to his parents' name, to be as smart as strong as they were. Though he's pretty damn sure the consequences he faced for failure were more severe than votever Reed's ever had and ever will have to face. "Sorry, I suck at motivational speeches. I probably didn't make you feel any better, but I always have to at least try when I see someone looking down." He touched Reed's shoulder gently for a brief second before dropping his hand. "Just so you know...I'm not going to like...treat you differently or anything cause of this. You're your own person and I want to get to know you because of that, not because your mother just happens to be, like, one of my biggest idols."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 12:14 pm

Awwwwwwww. And then Reed fell in love >.>

Reed felt himself start to get a little teary eyed at Kras' little speech. He looked over and smiled. He was a little surprised that this relative stranger was able to tell how he was feeling just from looking at him, yet his parents had a hard time understanding. "Thanks. I mean it. It...it wasn't a bad speech at all. And like I said, I'm used to it." He had a lot of issues regarding his mother, but he wasn't going to try and think about it. "And I hope you don't...not that I think you will, treat me different." It has happened in the past, but that was really something Reed didn't like to think about. He tried to smile a bit more. "I can always get you an autograph if you want." He managed a weak giggle and was really thankful that Kras gave him that little speech.

Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 12:23 pm

Haha. Awww <3333 Right now 3.0 Kras is still like 'omg...this kid is kind of adorable, and he's finally stopped stuttering for now, and he still seems rather shy, but at least we're going to be friends!' Lol.

"Oh my god, don't tempt me." Kras laughed. He would love having an autograph from one of his idols. "I'll just warn you now that it'd probably be safer if I never meet her though because I'll probably either go into uber fan mode, or I'll just stare like a complete nutter until I pass out from lack of oxygen. And then she'll think you have weird friends and will probably never let me talk to you again and that would be sad." Because he was having fun talking to Reed and he was pretty sure he wouldn't like to give that up anytime soon. "But enough about that," he was kind of embarrassed that he had spazzed so much - and as much as he hated to talk about himself, his fanboying over Hilde Van Kamp was never a secret to anyone; he could share that much about himself, that was for sure. "I still feel like I should go tell that poor kid his color choices for today are probably burning peoples eyes out, but I'll be nice. And hey, you know, you've stopped stuttering as much now. So that's kind of neat..." he hoped, if it really was a problem Reed had, he hadn't offended the poor kid or something.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 2nd 2011, 7:44 am

Reed giggles a little then looks Kras over. "Actually she would probably try and recruit you. You're kind of her 'type' or whatever. So if you're looking to break into the modeling world, you'd have a good shot by meeting her." Then Reed's jaw drops a bit and his eyes widen and of course he blushes some more. "I...don't have a..I mean I can see how..but I d-don't..just when I get nervous around som-someone new..it isn't like..oh my god Reed please shut up." Then he literally hides behind his hands in embarrassment.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 3rd 2011, 3:16 am

"Oh, goodness, I don't think I'm modeling material." Kras laughed. No matter how much he'd love to meet Reed's mother, he would not know how to handle attempts of recruitment. He did not even like getting his picture taken because no matter how he looked he always felt some sort of insecurity about his self. Andrei used to get mad at him for it, which even led to a very heated make out session one time where Andrei decided he was going to show Kras just how good looking he really was. Kras had given in at the time and accepted the compliments, especially because he didn't want Andrei to get mad and stop touching him, but by the next day he had gone right back to his old thoughts. It fueled his motivation to work out all the time, to eat right, to keep himself in perfect shape. That and the remembrance of all the hurtful remarks and insults he had gotten back when he was younger by the other students. So yeah...he was most definitely not modeling material.
Kras almost can't help laughing when Reed starts to freak out about his comment towards the stuttering. "Hey...it's okay, you know. I won't make fun of you for stuttering, no matter what the situation." He reached out and tried to pry one of Reed's hands away from his face, that was probably bright red right now, Kras bet. "Come on, no hiding. And no telling yourself to shut up. That's not cool. You're doing just fine with holding a conversation with me. No reason to worry."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 3rd 2011, 4:25 am

Reed jumped a little when Kras touched his hand again because it sent a weird shock through his body. He abruptly stood, then immediately tripped over nothing, falling to the ground then popping back up again. "S-sorry. I've got to--Sorry. N-nice meeting you Krasimir. I'll....I'll see you later...or something. I just...bye!" He hadn't looked at Kras once as he spoke. Reed tripped on nearly everything on his way out of the hall, but managed to stay up. That was until he reached the doors. He tripped on, his own feet probably, and fell face first. He was able to put his hands out to catch himself, but he couldn't do anything about the group of kids that pointed and laughed at him. Reed got up in a rush, bright red, and rushed off towards the kitchens. He hated today. He had never been more embarrassed in his entire life. And what was up with that weird shock thing? He just needed to get back to his room, with his paintings, where there was nothing confusing and everything made complete sense to him.

[Erm, sorry about him. >.>]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 3rd 2011, 5:59 am

[omg omg bwahahaha I love him so much. XD *huggles*]

Kras is kind of just...sitting there as Reed stutters on about having to leave and then somehow managing to leave the Great Hall without killing himself. Like, seriously, Kras is pretty sure Reed just tripped on everything and nothing at the same time. It's quite a spectacle. Kras doesn't laugh though, because really he's kind of concerned about the poor clumsy boy getting hurt, but he does smile to himself. Once Reed is gone, Kras stands and wanders over to his house table, figuring he can meet some more people and not have to be alone again. His thoughts are mainly on Reed though, and he's disappointed when he realizes that since Reed rushed off like that they didn't get to really plan a time to meet and hang out again. Ah well. They were in the same house; he'd probably run into him again in the common room or something. After a while Kras spots one of his dorm mates and they end up talking for a while before heading back to their dorm. When he pulls the letter from Andrei out of his pocket that night he remembers how his friend mentioned visiting some weekend in the future and all thoughts of Reed disappear from his mind...for now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3