Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet Study Area

+3
Dean Thomas
Aidan Engel
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Quiet Study Area Empty Quiet Study Area

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:29 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Quiet Study Area Empty Re: Quiet Study Area

Post  Aidan Engel September 9th 2011, 5:13 am

Lahdidah........ quietly studying
Aidan Engel
Aidan Engel
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 22nd 2011, 6:54 am

Dean had a lot of homework to catch up on, and he knew there was no chance of him getting it done in the common room, too many people to talk to. So, he made is way to library and found a table that was empty. He started silently studying but there was a problem. He had a song in his head and it would just not helping his focus. First, he started humming softly to himself, then started quietly singing. Soon though, he was tapping rather loudly with his quill on the table top to the beat of the rather upbeat song. He was pretty much having a mini jam session in the middle of the library.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 22nd 2011, 7:07 am

My Inner!Remus is not amused. XD

Remus is sitting, quietly studying, when he hears a rather distracting sound. Oh bother. He knows he should say something, because he is a prefect after all, but he always hates that actual point in time when he has to do his prefect duties. He does not enjoy telling others what to do, even if he's right and they're wrong. It makes him feel like people don't like him then and he already has enough of that to go around; it'd be more if everyone knew he was a werewolf. He doesn't want Madam Pince to get involved though so he stands and goes around a shelf to see someone from his own house sitting and apparently jamming out a bit. It sort of reminds him of something one of his own trouble making friends would do, except Peter because he can't carry a tune or beat to save his life. Well, neither can Remus himself so he has no right to talk. Remus recognizes the other Gryffindor; he's not too sure on the name, but at least he recognizes him. "Er...I'm sorry to be a bother," there he goes, being all passive again, sheesh, "but you really need to be more quiet in the library." Now he just hopes this guy isn't the type to argue or fight back. Remus does not do well in those situations. He tends to get all flustered.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 22nd 2011, 7:14 am

Now Dean isn't one to usually argue, and really he's a super nice guy. He's just been really stressed with the added stress of the new year and all the work that comes with it. Plus the guy speaking seemed rather easy to let some of his aggravation out on. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow and spoke rather loudly, "I'm sorry. Was I bothering you? See, I was just trying to de-stress a bit so I'd be better able to focus on my school work." He smiled a bit mischievously, knowing that Seamus may be rubbing off on him a bit.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 22nd 2011, 7:40 am

Oh snap.

Remus is not amused. This feels like something leading up to rather unpleasant communication and he really does not want to deal with that right now. It's not like he doesn't have his own stresses over schoolwork. "Well, I understand the need to take some time and de-stress every once in a while, but doing something that involves loud noises that can be distracting towards others, especially in the library, is not really the best idea." God, he sucks at putting up a good argument some times. Unless it's academic. Then he usually does a decent job.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 22nd 2011, 7:45 am

Dean kind of snaps a little too, and he sort of feels like he's having an out of body experience, because he really is usually a nice guy. He held up his hands in mock surrender. "Totally get it." He slammed his book hard, making sure it echoed through the library, then he stood from his chair. "Just trying to have a little fun. Seems like you wouldn't know what that is." Of course he had seen this boy in the common room before, and he seemed to always be reading. And of course, reading is boring.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 22nd 2011, 8:02 am

AHHHH WHYYYY?
*is actually giggling over here*
<.<
>.>

Dean's reaction and words sort of cause Remus to freeze a little. Of course it isn't new for him to be accused of 'not knowing how to have fun' - Sirius and James say that all the time, but then again they're always joking and never mean it in a rude way. He can't help it though, it's just how he is. Years of practicing control over his emotions and actions, not to mention how the fear of having his secret found out has kept him from trying to be more sociable, has Remus stuck seeming rather dull and boring. He knows he can have fun - heavens knows he's actually found himself having fun sometimes when Sirius and James drag him into doing something crazy like they always do - but he worries way too much about how others perceive him to just let loose and have fun all the time. Sirius was probably right, he was going to get wrinkles and go old way before even 40. Ah well. Yet still...it does hurt when people say things like what this guy just said. Remus is good at not letting his hurt show - he's good at hiding his emotions in general - but it's all still there underneath the surface. Right now though he'll gladly let his annoyance cover the fact that this guy had just upset him. "Whether or not I know how to have fun is of little concern to you. I'm just doing my job as a prefect, and, seeing as we're in the same house, I'm sure you'd understand my concern at the thought of Madam Pince appearing and taking house points for disruptive behavior in the library." Like they needed anymore points taken away.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 22nd 2011, 8:07 am

2.0 Dean is very upset right now.

Dean rolls his eyes, but he would feel actually terrible if he knew how much he had just upset this boy. He had to admit though, he didn't want to lose their house points. He wanted to be stubborn though. So instead of conceding, like he knew he should have done, he just lowered his voice a bit so they wouldn't be too loud. "Sorry you highness. I'll be sure to be a prefect little angel from now on." Of course his voice was dripping with sarcasm. He sat back down and started flipping noisily through his book.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 22nd 2011, 8:25 am

2.0 Rem is very upset as well.

Remus is pretty sure he's going to have this headache for the rest of the day now. He knows he won't keep arguing back with this guy - he's not like Lily who would probably be dragging the kid out by his ear or something by now, or at least having something better to say. Why do these kids have to be so stubborn all the time? It really isn't that hard to just follow the rules. Remus can feel the corner of his mouth trying to twitch downward into a frown, but he keeps it in check and tries not to think about how much he'd just love to bop the kid over the head with that book right now - though that would not be too nice to the book then. Figuring there's no point in saying much else to the guy, Remus just turns and walks off, muttering something along the lines of 'yeah, you do that', but he does get some slight satisfaction in telling Madam Pince about the kid. She has no problem hearing the noisy page turning and descends upon Mr. Noisy like a hawk. So much for avoiding the loss of house points.

Yeah. That's right. Rem went there. Now Dean really won't like him. Har har.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 22nd 2011, 8:29 am

Omg I am dying laughing over here. I literally just started coughing I was laughing so much. Bahaha.

Dean feels a small victory when the dude walks off. He has a smug smile on his face....well he does until he sees the ever scary Madam Pince descending upon him like some sort of predatory bird. Oh crap. That guy totally ratted him out, stupid tattletale. So he's kicked out of the library and loses Gryffindor five points. Damn that guy. Dean is not happy right now. Not happy at all.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 22nd 2011, 8:37 am

XD
I am dying of laughter tooooo. hehe.
*loves them both*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2011, 8:39 am

Omg this is going to be absolutely hilarious when they hear the news *dies laughing just thinking about it*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 22nd 2011, 8:49 am

My Inner!Rem is dying already. XD Shall we do that now? hahahahaha
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2011, 8:53 am

WHY SUUURRREEEE!!! *flails*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 22nd 2011, 8:56 am

XD What exactly should these letters say...I guess just something like their parents have been dating or something for a while now and are now getting married? o.o I don't know. hahaha. Rem's gonna be like 'O.o what? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!' lol
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 22nd 2011, 9:10 am

That's what I figured too! I already had a scene where Dean was suspicious of his mother dating someone. Then it will be a niiiice surprise!
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 22nd 2011, 9:14 am

oooh *needs to get caught up on, like, everything around here* hahaha. XD
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2011, 9:19 am

Sooooooooooo.... Shall I post him in like, the common room or something? Or do you want him to approach Remus? Orr how does this work?
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 22nd 2011, 9:22 am

Hahaha...um...how about you post him in the common room and I'll have Rem show up. XD I has to go run and make more coffeeeee real quick. *dances about*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2011, 9:27 am

OOOH I SHOULD DO THAT TOO. But I'd have to be sneaky. *cue epic James Bond music*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 22nd 2011, 9:28 am

*rolls around on floor sneakily* Hehe.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 22nd 2011, 9:36 am

Sometimes I just creep on your conversations because I love you both so much.
*creeper*
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2011, 9:38 am

Heheh. I'm giggling like mad.
We go a little crazy on Friday nights
>.>
<.<
Reed Dawson