Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Girls' Bathroom

5 posters

Go down

The Girls' Bathroom Empty The Girls' Bathroom

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:31 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Girls' Bathroom Empty Re: The Girls' Bathroom

Post  Victoria Black September 25th 2011, 11:17 pm

Vee is in the bathroom, trying to brush her hair, which has gone haywire after Quidditch practice. After her brush gets stuck in her hair twice, she decides to give up. She waves her wand, and it straightens itself. She is putting her brush and makeup into her bag, when a girl she recognizes by sight alone walks in. She must be in 6th year, because Vee has seen her in some of her classes. Charms, maybe?
[Cue Rachel!]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 11:24 pm

Laurel walks into the girls bathroom after a particularly taxing Defense Against the Dark Arts class. When she raises her head she sees a somewhat familiar face, maybe she saw her in the Ravenclaw common room?
Despite Laurel's usually shy manner, she greets the girl.
"Hi, I'm Laurel. You look familiar, are you in Ravenclaw? Or maybe in one of my classes?"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 25th 2011, 11:28 pm

"I was about to say the same to you!" Vee laughed. "Yep, I'm in Ravenclaw. And I think we have a class together, charms maybe?" She said. "I'm Victoria Black, by the way, but call me Vee." She muttered something about stupid aristocratic pureblood-supremacist mothers giving their children annoyingly outdated names. Vee dug a stick of lipgloss out of her over-stuffed bag, and applied it. Quidditch really made your lips chapped.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 11:51 pm

Laurel wondered if Vee shared her love of Quidditch. She seemed kind of girly but Laurel had been wrong before...
"So, um, you wouldn't happen to play Quidditch, would you? Cause I am kind of thinking about trying out." Laurel trailed off.
She was really quite hesitant about trying out but she just loved Quidditch so much.
"Anyway, I just finished a ridiculously difficult DADA class and you seem to be a somewhat smart person and I need tutoring, could you help me by any chance?"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 26th 2011, 12:20 am

[Alright impatient munchkin. I'm here. And it's funny how well you know Vee from the story.]

"Ooh, yes, I love Quidditch. One of my best friends is captain. Rose Weasley?" Rose was in Ravenclaw as well. "But I'm trying out for seeker." And Vee is girly, but she can adore Quidditch!
"And sure, I'd love to help you. DADA is one of my favorite classes, next to Arithmancy." And Charms and Transfiguration and Ancient Runes... She's a bit of an over-achiever. "What was it about?"
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 26th 2011, 12:31 am

"Oh! I love Arithmancy, it's one of my favorite classes, next to Charms and Herbology. I really just need help with everything in DADA. Everything's just way over my head. Just thinking about it stresses me out," Laurel says, putting her head in her hands and sighing.
"Wait...You mentioned you like Quidditch, wanna mess around on the Quidditch pitch sometime? I need to get some practice in before I try out for Beater. After, of course, you tutoring me on DADA,"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 26th 2011, 3:03 am

"Yeah, I can understand that. After a summer with so little work, it's overwhelming to come back to school and be piled with homework. Do you need help with actually practicing spells, or studying the theory or what?" Vee realises she is still holding the lipgloss and shoves it back into her bag. Spacing out.... "Yeah! Do you want to go work on it now, and practice after, or maybe tomorrow, or what?" She asked. Yay! Vee likes making friends!
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 26th 2011, 4:22 am

"I know! I've been coming to Hogwarts for all my six years and I can never get used to all the homework at the beginning of the year. Anyway, Quidditch today, but before we do anything, tell me more about you," Laurel leaned against the sink and took out a sugar quill from her bag.
"One thing you should know about me is that I always have a sugar quill at hand. Just a fun fact," Laurel smiled at Vee and commenced her sugar quill eating, looking at Vee expectantly for an answer.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 26th 2011, 4:26 am

Laurel better have a sugar quill for Vee. "Let's see..." Vee is going to tell Laurel the shiny version. "I went to Beauxbatons, but came to Hogwarts in third year because Beauxbatons was too snobby. My mum wasn't too happy about that, but she let me come in the end. I got a partial scholarship, and my uncle Marius paid for the rest. I love chocolate, I play seeker on the quidditch team, and can bake a mean brownie." She smiled. "Now tell me about you!"
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 26th 2011, 4:35 am

Laurel hesitated. She could tell that Vee was hiding some stuff but oh, well! What can you do. Laurel'll get it out of her later.
"Umm, I'm sorry to say that my story isn't exactly a happy one. I'm muggle-born; my mum's a squib and my dad's a muggle. When I was really little, still a baby, they gave me to my grandmother, a witch. I have to tell you that my Gram is awesome, she's not strict or anything like that but she's old and I missed my parents all the time when I was young. Or, at least, the idea of having parents," Laurel stopped for a minute, licking her sugar quill thoughtfully, "Anyway, when I was eleven my letter came and Gram was overjoyed but also a bit sad, as was I, it meant that Gram would have to be all alone in her big, drafty mansion," Laurel stopped and looked at Vee,
"That's pretty much all. From that point on, Hogwarts was the parents I never had. I've made more friends here than I ever had at home,"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 26th 2011, 4:42 am

High five for drafty mansions! Alright, Vee might as well spill all. "Actually, my story isn't that happy. I'm Victoria Black. As in, I'm related to Bellatrix Lestrange." Vee spat out the name. "So basically my family is comprised of aristocratic pureblood supremacists who thing all muggles deserve to serve us. My mum sent me to Beauxbatons because she thought it might make me a young lady, if not impress on me the rest of the family's ideas on blood status." The only plus is that she is rich. "I live in a Gothic mansion outside of London, which would be cool but it's kind of dark." Yay for heart to heart spill alls with people you've known for two minutes!
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 26th 2011, 4:50 am

Laurel's eyes widened
"My Gram always talked about the Blacks, she told me to avoid them but, dude, you seem cool so I'm not going to listen to Gram," Laurel rummaged in her bag for a minute and pulled out a sugar quill,
"Here, you deserve some of the best candy on the planet for being the best Black on the planet!" Laurel said brightly, handing the candy to Vee.
"Wait a second...I live right outside of London too! I really just want to live in one of those really cluttered apartments in an up-and-coming part of town and then work at Flourish and Blotts and write books in my spare time while also playing Quidditch professionally," Laurel said excitedly, jumping up and down on her toes. When Laurel gets excited, she talks quickly and in run-on sentences. Her Gram was always teasing her for it, but nothing can discourage that certain habit.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 26th 2011, 5:55 am

[I am on my iPod, which is basically a guarantee this post will suck. YAY!]

Laurel's gram seems a wise person. Vee laughingly accepted the candy, and stuck it in her mouth. "Oh tha's cool!" She blistered through a mouthful of sugarspun feather. "You'll have to come over sometime! I mean, my mum can be a bitch but I built a kitchen in my room this summer so I basically don't ever have to come out of it." She's going to wait to get to know laurel a bit before she tells her that she has a houself named Remmy. Laurel might be against that.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 26th 2011, 6:15 am

[Dude, it's ok as long as you keep posting]
"I'd be excited about the kitchen except that I haven't a clue how to cook. I mean, I love to eat anything baked but actually baking is another story entirely. How would I manage to really come over? Wouldn't your mum have a freak out, you know, a muggle-born in the Sacred House of Black and all?"
Laurel said, seriously considering just sitting on the gross, dirty, bathroom floor because her legs were getting tired.
"Don't you think it's a bit strange that we've been having a fairly deep conversation in a bathroom?" Laurel said.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 27th 2011, 12:12 am

"Oh, well we will just have to teach you how to cook. And truthfully, about baking, I spent most of my summer eating chocolate cookies." Vee grins. She had installed the kitchen so she didn't have to see her mother at mealtimes, but her repertoire of delicious food stuffs wasn't numerous. So there was a lot of brownie-eating, cookie-devouring, and pie-nomming. And don't even get her started on all the nutella and peanut-butter that was involved. "We can just tell mum that you are the daughter of some pureblood king and she'll accept you with open arms. And after that we will never have to see her again." Oh the life Vee lives.
"Not in the least. Having deep conversations in a bathroom is the Hogwarts norm!" She laughed.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 27th 2011, 12:15 am

Laurel giggled,
"Hey do you want to go get your Quidditch robes on? I was thinking about practicing soon,"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 27th 2011, 12:16 am

[WAIT!!!!!!! SSSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GO TYPE THAT WHOLE THING UP!!!!!!!!!! GIMME LIKE 5 MINUTES PLUS SOME WHILE I TRY TO FIND IT!!!!!]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 27th 2011, 12:18 am

[K, the Quidditch pitch is fine: no one's posted in it since the 20th of September. Text me when you're ready]
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass September 2nd 2015, 7:42 am

*poops*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down