Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Transfiguration Classroom

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Transfiguration Classroom Empty The Transfiguration Classroom

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:33 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Transfiguration Classroom Empty Re: The Transfiguration Classroom

Post  Guest September 13th 2011, 1:47 am

Sirius has been here for four hours, snoring over his desk. He fell asleep in McGoogle's class and, after finding herself unable to wake him, she just left him there. She was going to stay and do paperwork and grade the latest essays until he woke up so she could properly scold him, but then he started twitching. So instead she retreated to the teacher's lounge because Hogwarts has one of those because it is a school and teachers need a place to hang out when students have fallen asleep and are twitching in their classrooms. Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 13th 2011, 1:53 am

Molly is wandering around, not really doing much except dreamily thinking about Arthur and avoiding Arithmancy homework like the plague. As she passes the Transfiguration classroom, she hears an out-of-place sort of rumbling sound coming from the ajar door and she moves to investigate it. She pushes it open, then clamps a hand over her mouth to stifle the giggles. Sirius Black, who is in her House but probably the year below if things on AWF line up like they do for Lils and Mol in Mya's head, is contentedly snoring his heart out and twitching away on a desk. "Alright, then," Molly says to herself, as if this sort of thing must happen all the time. Moving closer, she takes out her red lipstick and draws a bright dot on Sirius' nose.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 13th 2011, 2:00 am

Sirius sneezed violently, jolting him out of his very delightful nap. "I had a dream," he declared dramatically, before really even knowing there was anyone in the room. He then began to describe his TOTALLY WORLD-SHATTERING dream of EPICNESS. It ended on a particularly poignant note. "... In slow motion the flowers fell from my hand and shattered like glass. And when I looked into the mirror, I was a beautiful milkmaid. Then I woke up crying, and I don't know why." He gazed off into the distance dreamily for a moment, before realizing Molly was there. "Oh. Hallo," he said matter-of-factly, seemingly unaware of the dot on his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 13th 2011, 2:12 am

Molly squeaks and jumps back as Sirius bolts upright and begins his monologue about his dream. She takes the opportunity to discreetly slip her lipstick back into her bag, grinning with amusement. "Hi," she chirps. "So is that one, like, a recurring dream, or a brand new one?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 13th 2011, 2:19 am

"On the contrary, I believe it to be a life-changing vision. Hopefully not of the future, though... Well, maybe if it were James' future." He immediately recognized Molly Prewett, a year above him if we're following your brain, which sounds like a logical thing to do. He probably recognized her for some reason I don't really feel like making up right now. I bet it was hilarious and involved drunkenness and parties and whatnot. "You don't think it's your future, do you?" he gasped and leaned over his chair. "I mean, that would make the milkmaid part make sense. Are you, have you ever been, or are you planning to be a milkmaid? Don't drop flowers. You could put an eye out if they turned into glass."

Last edited by Sirius Black on September 13th 2011, 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 13th 2011, 2:37 am

A year above, I think. *is confusing* Mol is 7th yeah and Lils is 6th. It was probably drunkenness and parties for sure. Molly tilts her head to the side and fiddles with the ends of her hair as she thinks this over. "A milkmaid? I don't think so. That's kinda cheesy or whatever, and cows totally stink. Have you ever smelled a cow? They're gross. Pretty, though. The kind of animal that is totally awesome in photographs." She grins again, mostly because she's looking at the red lipstick dot on Sirius' nose.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 13th 2011, 2:50 am

[And this is why Cat shouldn't post with calc homework on the brain and the mouth-watering smell of dinner wafting up the stairs. I'll go back and edit it after this xD]

"Heh. Cheesy. Because cows make milk. Which makes cheese." Sirius sends himself into a small fit of giggles. "Get it? Cheese?" He notices Molly looking at his nose and narrows his eyes. "Whatcha looking at?" He crosses his eyes and tries to look down at his nose, but it's not really working. He shrugs and gives up. "I had a pet cow once. I named it Bessie. I'm pretty sure it was a boy, but I've always wanted a cow named Bessie. Anyway, it wasn't a very deep relationship, as I was on a farm and Bessie was dinner..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 13th 2011, 3:09 am

[lol no worries. XD]

Molly falls into a little fit of giggles along with Sirius, because she thinks that is really quite clever. "I totally didn't even mean that," she promises. At his question, she makes a concerted effort to look into his eyes and stop drawing attention to his nose. "Oh, nothing. I just like noses is all, they're neat. And then you know I was talking about how things smell," she rattles off, babbling to throw Sirius off track. Not that she needs to, he is clearly more interested in talking about cows than his nose. "Oh. That's kind of sad. Did you make burgers out of her? Him. Whatever."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 13th 2011, 3:29 am

"Yes, well, my nose is flawless. No wonder you can't look away." He crosses his eyes to look down at it one more time, then leaves it alone. He is perfectly content to believe that she is just admiring his nose. I mean, he is beautiful after all. "Steak. And Bessie was delicious." He gets out of his seat to sit on the desk instead. He's been in that desk for like ever and besides, sitting on desks makes him look cooler. Clearly the most important thing. "Anyway, have you got any pets? Well, apart from that Arthur kid that follows you everywhere." And here Cat crosses her fingers and hopes that was a truthful statement that makes sense up to this point in the rp because if it didn't that would be awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 13th 2011, 3:41 am

*giggles* I kind of wish it wasn't the case because the awkward would be amusing, but you got it in one! XD

"Right then," Molly smiles, because clearly Sirius is comfortable in making steaks of out Bessie so it's all good, then. She giggles. "Arthur is my boyfriend, not my pet. And he doesn't follow me around everywhere, we just like spending time together is all. Lots of it." Molly has now decided that if Arthur follows her around, it must just be because she has a great arse. Uh huh. That's her theory. "I was never allowed to have a pet at home. I always wanted a puppy, but Mum and Dad said the four of us kids do a good enough job destroying the house without a puppy scratching up the furniture on top of it all."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 13th 2011, 4:02 am

"He probably just follows you around to watch your arse." Sirius nods sagely. He has a way of seeing into people's thoughts. It's like it's printed in faintly blue text right in front of his eyes. It's kind of weird, really. Like ESPN or something. "It's a particularly attractive one," he says with as much tact as can possibly be mustered. He completely bypasses the pet tangent because Sirius doesn't talk about his childhood because thems be dark times. It is worth noting, however, that Sirius always wanted a puppy too. He never got one either. However, that situation was somewhat remedied by the whole unregistered animagus thing a couple years ago. So whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley September 13th 2011, 4:05 am

{Don't check out my girlfriend's arse, even if it is beautiful. And I don't follow her around all the time.}

{Andromeda is laughing at Arthur's silliness. Sirius is her favorite cousin for a reason.}
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 13th 2011, 4:13 am

*dead*

-Molly-
Molly will never be an unregistered animagus, which is sad for her. Maybe that's why she has so many kids in the end... That, and she and Arthur must just go at it like bunnies for a solid decade there...
She giggles and tosses her hair over her shoulder. It's interesting, she thinks, to no longer have that well-practised 'stop looking at my arse or my brothers will beat you up' line to fall back on. She'd gotten far too used to it while she had them both at Hogwarts with her. "Well, I know that. But it's not for anyone else anymore anyway." She shrugs. Her arse and all her other stuff too is only for Arthur now.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 13th 2011, 4:25 am

Sirius' eyes pop open as wide as they go. "Are you and Arthur doing it up the butt?!?!?!?!" Oh god Sirius. Abusing punctuation even when you're speaking out loud with your mouth. "I take back everything I have ever said about Arthur Weasley. That man now has my ultimate respect." Sometimes there's this threshold with Sirius, between what is outrageous and what is just too damn far. Sometimes that threshold is kind of hard to gauge. And sometimes Sirius just dun curr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 13th 2011, 12:46 pm

"What?" Molly yelps, actually jumping back a little in alarm and putting a hand over her butt as if to protect it. OhGod I have too much of a headache to deal with this, I'm getting Lily and Marlene to shove Mol into the padded basement... Her whole face scrunches as if she's just smelt, and seen, the foulest thing she's ever smelt or seen in her life. "That's, like, gross. Merlin, I didn't mean it like that. Ugh, that's just so nasty, what's wrong with you?" she says, babbling as she scrambles to regain her composure. Neither Molly nor Mya had meant buttsex, and you should know that Mya giggled a lot at her desk before she had to run away to meetings and other stupid things.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 14th 2011, 12:50 am

hehehehehe -giggle wickedly-

Sirius shrugs, completely unperturbed. Cat, of course, knew neither Molly nor Mya meant it like that, but sometimes she just likes to let Sirius be willfully ignorant. "So, to recap: No, you are not doing it up the butt? Please understand that my respect for Arthur Weasley hinges on the answer to this question." He looked about as matter-of-fact as they get, like he was asking her what the Transfiguration homework was, as he had slept through it. Though they're in different years, so I guess that doesn't actually make sense. Nevermind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 14th 2011, 2:36 pm

Molly actually does not know what to say. This is a first, and Mya is not quite sure what to do with her in this situation. She blinks a few times, her mouth opening and closing while she waits for words to come. Because this is Molly, so they will come. Really, though, what is the etiquette here? Molly has no clue as to whether she is meant to tell the truth or lie right now. "You know that conversation totally did not go where I thought it was going to go," she finally says. Then she shrugs and grins, tossing her hair back over her shoulder and congratulating herself on a semi-graceful -well, ok, just shy of a complete clusterfuck- recovery. "How d'you even know Arthur, anyway? It's not like you'd be the sort to hang round with each other or whatever."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 17th 2011, 3:44 am

[Lily insisted on this room because she NEEDS it for Transfiguration study. Molly is rolling her eyes because she is barging on in like the big prefecty cow that she is.]

Lily sits in the classroom at her usual desk - second row from the front and right in the middle, where she gets the best view without that awful position of being in the front row. There are notes spread all over the desk, and a stack of books on the next table, and her whole face is screwed up in concentration as she focuses intently on her hand, she is attempting basic human transfiguration on her fingernails by turning them different colours and lengthening them.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter September 17th 2011, 3:53 am

[EVANS IS NOT A COW. James Potter is being a suckup though. Pansy hit him.]

James is already balking because long fingernails mean scratching and heaven forbid she claw his gorgeous face, oh god. Anyway, he's wandering the halls, his Lily-senses tingling, or maybe it's just his stomach craving some more pizza, he's never quite sure these days, it feels quite the same after all. Not that Lily is comparable to pizza, he learned that the hard way when he tried to compliment her like that once. No, now she is never compared to pizza ever again, despite the fact that his Lily-senses and pizza-cravings feel similar. This time though, he's sure it's the Lily-senses, because a flash of bright red hair in one of the windows of the classroom doors he passed caught his eye. A smirk spread on his face and he pushed the door open quietly, walking in and making sure she doesn't have any projectiles before making his way up one of the aisles and peeking over her shoulder. "Most girls paint them all the same color, don't they? I wouldn't really know, being not-a-girl, and all."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 17th 2011, 4:02 am

[Well done, Pansy. Although Lily doesn't know how to react and who to be pissed off at first now. XD Also, watching Tam do floor-gymnastics all over her room is a tad distracting...]

Lily would probably just retract them because she'd rather punch his face than scratch him. It's far more satisfying. She has been so intent on her work that she jumps a little, the nail she had almost succeeding in turning a deep, emerald green faltering and returning to its natural colour. She huffs a little, annoyed at the break in much-needed concentration. "I was just studying, Potter, the colour doesn't really matter." She looks back at her nails, just now realising how odd the ridiculous collection of nails looks, all different lengths and colours, like her hand has been made of five different people.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter September 17th 2011, 4:08 am

[She's quite amusing. Like your very own stupid tv show that talks back, really. XD]

James stepped back, over-cautious, as she jumped. He hadn't realized he'd scare her by sneaking up on her, figuring that she always heard him coming, as if maybe she had James-senses that told her to get ready to get grumpy. He hoped maybe those senses were going away now and that's why she got scared. Maybe the grumpy would go away too. But then she spoke and those hopes were dashed. "I was just curious." He walked around the table and grabbed the chair of the desk in front of her, tugging it out and sitting on it backwards to face her. "That purple one is nice, I guess. I don't know if I have good taste in nails or not."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 17th 2011, 4:24 am

[Pretty much. It's the world's weirdest floor-cooking show now... XD]

Lily straightens a little, automatically on guard around Potter but also feeling a little off-centre after their last conversation. Arguing with him has always been easy, almost fun; there's nothing like being comfortable in the knowledge that you are standing up for what is right, but somehow he's managed to shake her conviction ever so slightly. What's the point in arguing, really? Where does it get her? The seconds stretch on in silence as Lily muses, her eyes still fixed on her nails. "I suppose it is nice," she says. She shakes her head slightly. What is she doing? Having a conversation about nail colours with Potter? No. She looks up at him, face impassive. "Like I said, it doesn't matter. Just trying to brush up on my human transfiguration skills before the next class." Much to her chagrin, she needs to.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter September 17th 2011, 4:37 am

James shrugged, a half smile still on his face, celebration that for just a moment, she had agreed with him. "Brushing up?" he asked, his eyes widening a little. "Do we have a test soon or something?" He pulled out his wand as well, pointing it at his hand and concentrating, turning all his nails brilliant blue. "I don't think that's my color. You?" He asked, turning his hand around and batting his eyelashes stupidly at her, hoping to at least get a little smile from her. He liked it when she smiled. James loved transfiguration, and though he didn't practice too terribly much outside of class, it was one of his strengths. Potions and history of magic of course were a totally different situation, but transfiguration he could handle.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 17th 2011, 4:43 am

"Yes, we do. It's worth half our grade, didn't you know?" Lily says flatly. After a second, though, she smirks and shakes her head, because she wouldn't be surprised in the least if Potter wasn't aware of a major test coming up when it was actually the case. She presses her lips together as he turns all his nails blue at once, holding back the smile only thanks to the little twinge of jealousy that he manages it so easily. It's not fair that she has to work so hard to excel at Transfiguration and he outdoes her without more than the bare minimum of effort. But then he bats his eyelashes at her and the whole picture is just so ridiculous that her seriousness cracks. She laughs despite herself. "I don't know - you should try hot pink. And then maybe wear it for about a week, just to be really sure."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next