Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unused Classroom One

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unused Classroom One - Page 2 Empty Re: Unused Classroom One

Post  Dean Thomas May 26th 2012, 7:40 am

Dean was watching Ange closely and saw when she suddenly seemed sad. He reached out and squeezed her knee gently, "Hey what's wrong?" He didn't like when Ange was sad, because it was his job to make her happy, not sad. "Come here." He held his arm up and patted the space in front of him, inviting Ange to come cuddle next to him.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock May 26th 2012, 7:46 am

Ange let out a little laugh/sigh, shaking her head, "no it's nothing really," but she moved towards him anyway, scooting over to press her back into his stomach, and slouched down. "I'm just thinking about how you're leaving and I know I shouldn't and should just enjoy the time we have left but I can't help it because it really sucks Dean." She looked at him and pulled a face, quirking her mouth to the side and shrugging slightly.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 26th 2012, 7:57 am

Dean scooted a little closer once she was spooning against him. He ran a hand through her hair and placed a soft kiss behind her ear. "You're right, you shouldn't think about it. We'll figure everything out when the time comes. I'm not worried, and you shouldn't either. We'll be fine Angypie." He leaned up a little and kissed the corner of her lips, then laid back and held Ange close.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock May 26th 2012, 8:19 am

Being held by Dean always made her feel safe and comforted, but she still couldn't help but feel sad. She turned her head to look up at him, while running her hand the arm Dean was using to hold her and intertwining their fingers at the end. "On some level I do know that. I know we're gonna be fine, but I just can't help but want to just pause time right here because coming back here without you next year is going to suck royal hippogriff. I just want to be with you." She leaned up and kissed him slowly on the lips, trying to just be in the moment with her boyfriend.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2