Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladrags Wizard Wear

3 posters

Go down

Gladrags Wizard Wear Empty Gladrags Wizard Wear

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:48 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Gladrags Wizard Wear Empty Re: Gladrags Wizard Wear

Post  Violet Lockwood November 6th 2011, 11:30 pm

Violet stepped inside the clothing shop, heading over for the front corner by the window where they had moved things around a little and made room for more costumey things. They made a pretty good profit off of students around Halloween, buying up things to wear for the Halloween feast at Hogwarts, and for their adventure through the castle, the grounds, and Hogsmeade on that night. She started flicking through racks of clothing, searching very intently for one thing in particular. She grinned as she found something satisfactory, dropping it over her arm and going over to a giant box of more prop-like things, locating a large sickle, and handing that and the black cloak to Walden. "Grim reaper," she told him, turning back to the rack of costumes, searching out something for herself. There were so pretty cool swords in the box, and so she looked for something that would maybe work with those. Eventually she had gathered a few things that wold work for an assassin-like costume, a nice swishy cloak she could have draping back off her shoulders, a black shirt and some leathery pants. She already had a pair of boots that would work, and she went to pick up the two swords, finding a pair of knives she liked even better. "And an assassin? I'll kill 'em, you reap 'em," she laughed, moving toward the little changing rooms they had. "Let's go try it on!"
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Walden Macnair November 7th 2011, 4:18 am

Macnair was surprised when she handed his money back to him but shrugged and slipped it into his pocket. He hadn't been dead set on paying for her but it had been the polite thing to do at the time. After a moment though he frowned, "What do you mean unfortunate? Would you like to give me dating lessons?" He let her drag him along, really keeping an easy pace with her, strolling as she rushed. Being tall was very advantageous in moments like this, he thought to himself, chuckling slightly at how fast she seemed to be moving. As they walked in he finally gave up trying to play patient and asked, "So are you going to tell me what this unfortunate costume of mine is going to be?" When she didn't reply he sighed and followed her further into the store, accepting the bundle of cloth she passed him and laughing when she finally revealed his costume. "I can definitely live with that." He nodded approvingly at her costume and followed her to the back of the store. Stepping into the little room he slipped off his jacket, cardigan and after a moment of consideration took off his shirt and tie, leaving him in just a black tee and his black pants. How appropriate. He tugged on the robes and slipped the hood up to shadow his face before stepping out and waiting for her, leaning against the wall and playing with the sickle.
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Lockwood November 7th 2011, 4:38 am

"Told you to trust me," she shouted with a soft laugh as they both disappeared into the changing rooms. She tugged off her jeans and t-shirt, swapping it out for the leathery pants and black tank, swinging the cape over her shoulders. She picked up the fake knives, stepping out of the dressing room dramatically and twirling the knives around in her hands with a daredevil grin on her face. Laughing, she stopped and walked up to Walden. "That's sort of perfect, it's very fitting on you. And the cloak is long enough and everything. Like it was meant to be, Mr. Reaper. Now let's get these costumes before you change your mind about going with me." She poked him in the side and turned quickly so that her cape whipped out, heading back into the dressing room to change into her normal clothes once again.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Walden Macnair November 8th 2011, 7:24 am

Macnair nodded under the hood, rather enjoying the menacing darkness and wondering if he could get away with wearing one of these more often. It was almost a modified version of the death eater's cloak only it was hard to feel this deadly when he was kowtowing it to a reconstructed glorified snake. Sliding back into his room he pulled back on the shirt but left it unbuttoned over his black t-shirt, tucking the tie into his pocket and shrugging into his cardigan and jacket. Walking out he only had to wait a minute for her and was very surprised, "Wow, I'm impressed how fast and easy that was." Half talking about the costumes he was also amazed she was ready to go so quickly. It had to be some sort of new female record. "So now do I get preliminary candy?"
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Lockwood November 8th 2011, 7:37 am

Violet quirked an eyebrow at him. "I don't waste time, Walden. Life's short and every moment should be put to good use, right?" She grinned and moved toward the counter, paying for her costume and taking the bag, waiting as Walden got his as well. "No more tie?" she asked him, reaching up to touch his collar which was open now. "Less snazzy, I must say. You cleaned up nice, which is only a little surprising." She headed toward the door, weaving through the racks of clothes in the most direct path. Stepping out into the crisp air, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her arms stretched out at her sides slightly as if embracing the cool air like an old friend. "I love this time of year. Those days before Halloween? Something about them. Winter's coming, but not quite yet, and the sun's still warm, and grass is frosty in the mornings. Know what I mean?" She turned to look up at him as he towered just over her shoulder. "Alright, candy. You came to get a costume with me, and I'll go and get candy with you. Race you there?" Without waiting for an answer, she took off at a run, using her small size to her advantage as she ducked between the crowds and squeezed through gaps others might not have attempted, making her way toward Honeydukes as fast as she could.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum