Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA!

+8
Arthur Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Narcissa Black
Reed Dawson
Lucy Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
12 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA!

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 14th 2011, 7:17 am

I'm going to kick off this thread because it is officially your birthday over here on the east coast <.<

Dearest Luna (or Alex as Jacki and Nev always call you...but to me you will always be Luna so I shall call you Luna) ,
You know, I kind of don’t like when people start of with saying ‘dearest’ because it sounds really stupid. I just thought it would look cool when I started to write this and so I’m going to leave it so you can laugh about it if you want.
Anyway, before I get into a rant about the word dearest, let me just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It’s sort of crazy to think that I’ve now been able to see two of your birthdays go by and that really is all thanks to you and that averagewizard post. Seriously, I can’t even imagine what life would have been like if I hadn’t joined awf and gotten to know you and everyone else on it. Just thinking to how our friendship has grown over the past year and a few months is rather crazy. I really am sorry that I haven’t been around much the past couple months, though I really hope that that’ll change this fall. I can recall us having quite a bit of fun RPing last fall and starting our Vilf fun. Good times, good times. Never again can I watch Star Trek the same and be able to look at the Captain’s chair with innocent thoughts. Man, that whole time period was full of some intense smutting. And then we also started with Scorpal as well…and goodness. I just love RPing gay couples with you. It just feels… I don’t really know how to describe it. Hmm. Well, being a gay guy and having you as my partner just feels natural I guess? Yeah, that is still phrased kind of weird so I’ll let it go. Though I’m really excited to see how 3.0 will go and the new dynamics will play out. I really am looking forward to it and I won’t let you down as a roleplay partner because I won’t be living in the Jersey Shore house or the zoo…and I will purposely make time for roleplaying.
I really do hope that you have an amazing and awesome birthday because you seriously deserve the best. You are so unbelievably kind, patient, nice, and sweet and I really hope that you have a wonderful birthday. I’ll always love you and I’m sorry if my engagement to two other people upset you. You honestly will always be my favourite wife and I’m really lucky to have had the pleasure of having you in my life.
Love,
Dom
<><><>
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA!

Post  Lucy Weasley August 14th 2011, 8:10 am

ALEX I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING LONG BUT I AM CURRENTLY WITHOUT USE OF MY RIGHT HAND SO I WILL POST LATER.
IN THE MEANTIME...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 14th 2011, 8:11 am

Well Dom's post is a bit of a tough act to follow, but I'll try with using bright colors in hopes to distract you. *ahem*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA!!!!!!! You are seriously one of the greatest people I have ever had the privilege to know. I know we don't RP all that much, but I seriously love when we do get the opportunity to. Even though it was short lived, you have made my dreams for Lean come true and I'm a much happier person because of that. I hope you have the best birthday ever (so far) because you seriously deserve it. Have a marvelous day!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 14th 2011, 8:12 am

Oh, my GOSH! Happy birthday! Lu, RPing with you so far this year has been scarce but really really fun! I need to do more scenes with you! OMG. You're a really great person and I really really hope you have a truly amazing day because you deerve to have everyday be awesome, but since that's not possible for anyone, I HOPE THAT TODAY IS DOUBLE AWESOME. Here are some pictures of ducks for you to make today really cool! (Becuase I post ducks to people I love~).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA! Thz48634029
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA! Duckling
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 14th 2011, 8:25 am

HEY ALEX
HEY
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
ISN'T IT CRAZY THAT I'VE KNOWN YOU SINCE YOU WERE EIGHTEEN AND NOW YOU ARE TWENTY
CRAZY SHIT RIGHT THURR
DID YOU KNOW YOU WERE MY FIRST CLOSEST FRIEND ON THIS SITE?
I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT.
BUT YOU ARE.
AND I FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO CALL YOU MY BEST FRIEND.
THIS YEAR HAS BEEN CRAZY AND I KNOW IT'S HAD IT'S UPS AND DOWNS AND I FEEL REALLY FREAKING BLESSED THAT YOU WERE THERE WITH ME THROUGH THEM.
EVEN THOUGH, YOU KNOW, YOU'RE ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE I FEEL LIKE I CAN TELL ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING AND I LOVE THAT YOU'RE SO KIND AND UNDERSTANDING AND ALWAYS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME.
I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE IN MY LIFE FOREVER, BECAUSE I CAN TRULY SAY THAT YOU ARE A BEST FRIEND FOREVER.
I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH AND HOPE THIS BIRTHDAY IS EVERYTHING YOU WISH.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2011, 6:25 pm

I ONLY HAVE MY IPOD CURRENTLY WHICH IS UNFORTUNATE BECAUSE AS TWIN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE SOMETHING VERY LONG AND VERY AWESOME WITH PICTURES AND ANIMATIONS AND THINGS EDITED JUST FOR YOU BUT INSTEAD I WILL JUST DO ALL THAT I CAN ON MY LITTLE IPOD WHICH IS SADLY JUST NOT SATISFACTORY TO ME, JUST NOT SATISFACTORY.
HOWEVER I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE AN AWESOME AWESOME BIRTHDAY AND THAT YOUR DAY IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC AND THAT NO NARGLES STEAL YOUR THOUGHTS AS THEY ARE ALWAYS THE MOST WONDERFUL THOUGHTS BECAUSE THEY COME FROM YOUR WONDERFUL HEAD AND I HOPE THAT YOU GET ALL THE DIRIGIBLE PLUM EARRINGS THAT YOU HEART COULD DESIRE AND I HOPE THAT JUNIOR DAVIS SHOWS UP AND OFFERS TO WASH YOUR CAR FOR YOU AND IT'S TOO HOT FOR HIS SHIRT, BUT THEN HE TAKES YOU HORSEBACK RIDING AFTER AND YOU GUYS CAN HANG OUT IN THE FIELDS AND THE BARN AND THEY HAY LOFT AND THEN I HOPE THAT YOU GET A POTTERMORE LETTER OR SOMETHING EQUALLY AS EXCITING AND I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS WONDERFUL AND FANTASTIC.
ANYWAY I HOPE THIS YEAR FOR YOU IS THE BEST YET AND THAT MAYBE WE'LL GET TO TALK SOON BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THIS SUMMER HAS GONE BY AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO TALK TO YOU IN AGES BUT I GUESS THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO GET ON SKYPE OR ANYTHING, BUT OMG 3.0 IS COMING SOON AND VIOLET IS REALLY EXCITED TO MEET AND HANG OUT WITH AL BECAUSE SHE THINKS HE SOUNDS AWESOME AND LIKE A LOT OF FUN AND SHE ESPECIALLY LIKES THAT HE SAID HE'D HANG UP PICTURES IN HIS ROOM THAT SHE DREW FOR HIM, WHICH IS A REAL NICE THING FOR FRIENDS TO DO.
UM.
YEAH.
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOUU
I LOOOOOOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU
<3

That took a while to type on ipod.
Worth it because I love you. Very Happy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2011, 6:26 pm

oh and this <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA! Tumblr_lpwtp69yf61qejd3mo1_500
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 14th 2011, 9:36 pm

Luna,
Happiest of birthday wishes to you my dear Smile
We haven't skyped in way too long and I miss having you in the breakfast club
Have an amazing day because you're an amazing person <3
Lots of love,
Tam
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley August 15th 2011, 1:15 am

Happy Birthday!
Have an awesome day because you're awesome.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans August 15th 2011, 1:22 am

Dearest Luna,
CONGRATULATIONS ON ANOTHER YEAR OF BEING YOUR AWESOME SELF! <3
I love you so so so so so so much and every time I talk to you or PM you my day is always instantly brightened. You're a gorgeous person and an amazing friend and I wish you every happiness in the world. I hope your birthday is an amazing day full of love and laughter and presents, and I hope this is the year all your dreams come true. A friend as wonderful as you deserves it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 15th 2011, 5:53 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love all of you guys so much. <3

Dom, I love you. I really do, and I can't wait for school to start only because we'll get to talk more regularly again. Our characters always have such great chemistry and 3.0 is going to be a lot of fun with the way Scorpal will work out. You're wonderful and I'm so glad we all that long ago. Thank you, wifey...because even if you did cheat on me I still can't consider you as anything but my wifey. <3

SAVANNA DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUR VIDEO IT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOUR HAND FEELS BETTER.

Aww, I love blue, Deano. <3 Lean was amazing and I just wish I hadn't been such a fail this summer with RPing as Luna. :\ But Lean was amazing and I honestly really did love it! And I love talking to you whenever we get the chance on Skype.

LILY! I am so glad we got to start RPing together this year! Lucissa's been fun so far and I loved getting to know you better! THAT SECOND PICTURE IS SO CUTE OH MY GOD DUCKS<3

JACKI I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I remember our first real one-on-one scene together and when we first talked on Skype together last summer. It's crazy to think how close we've gotten but I'm so glad we did because you are honestly one of my best friends. Thank you for bring there when things got tough, and for knowing that I'd always do the same for you. <3

TWIN. TWIN. TWIN. I LOVE YOU! No nargles today, so thank you for the well wishes. I think they worked. I hope we get to talk soon too because talking to you is always fun and I can never not laugh whenever you come on Skype. Violet/Al is going to be one of the most epic friendships ever and I can't wait to be able to RP with you more often. <3
AND WE WERE JUST MEANT TO BE FRIENDS, I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT US<333

I miss you too, Tam! Breakfast club was the greatest thing ever. You're amazing and I love you. <333

THANK YOU, TERESA! You're awesome too! Razz

Thank you, Mya! I love you and love getting random love spam PM's from you. Thank you for making me going to NY for Christmas 10 times more bearable with all your emails. <3 I love you and the friendship we have, and I'm glad that thanks to my crazy sleep schedule we get to talk more often. Razz
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell August 15th 2011, 9:28 am

Eep! I almost forgot to post here. I've been busy working on your necklace (which is all finished, by the way)!

I'm so happy that we're all still around to celebrate your birthday for the second time since this site became a reality. I really love having you as a friend because you're really just an all around amazing person. I know that you hear that from all of us all the time, but it's completely sincere. I love you so much and hope you've had the happiest of birthdays yet!
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 15th 2011, 7:58 pm

Thank you, Ari! I honestly never thought I'd meet some of the most amazing people in the world because of a random forum I found on AW, but I'm so glad I ended up sticking around long enough to become such close friends with all of you. You're all amazing and I really do love each and every one of you. <3
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 17th 2011, 12:29 am

WEl
areNT I LaIMe 4noT PoSTin HERe SoonER?!
I SOWWEEY!
&i feeL wORSE COz wE havNT RellY TALkeD IN AGEZ.

IM ISS u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uR aWSUM, LUUUUUZA! &IM GLad WE B FRendz!

WE HAv 2 tALK MoRE SOOn, k'S?

I LuVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVvVvVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvV
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 17th 2011, 12:39 am

....................................................................................................................................................................................
*stares*
Iloveyou.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 17th 2011, 12:44 am

*blinks*
It was your birthday.
It had to be done.

*tacklehugs*
LOVE YOU!!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 17th 2011, 1:02 am

*dies*
Itwasamusing,I'llgiveitthatmuch<3333
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 17th 2011, 1:41 am

It always hurts my brain...but I love doing it for you guys. :3
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum