Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts (Continued from 1.0/2.0)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pigfarts (Continued from 1.0/2.0) Empty Pigfarts (Continued from 1.0/2.0)

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2011, 6:09 am

Yes. This is happening. This is Dom...doing a Pigfarts post. I know. BUT CRAZIER SHIT HAS HAPPENED.

Scorpius hadn't really slept that well that night, for there was only one thing running through his mind and that had been that him and Pansy would finally be finding out if they were having a girl or boy. It had been one of the things that had been on his mind since she had first told him she was pregnant, for it definitely effected much of the planning and preparation that came with having a baby. When he found it to be a reasonable hour to wake up, he quietly got out of bed and went into the small kitchen area in the private room that Rumbleroar had allowed them to have. He prepared a cup of warm tea and some toast, figuring that Pansy would want something to munch on before deciding if she was in the mood for a big breakfast. Going back into the bedroom area, he placed the plate and cup of tea down on the beside table and then quietly got back into bed. He smiled as he looked at Pansy for a moment, then shifted toward her and gently placed a hand on her cheek. "Pansyyyy," he whispered, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Wake up," he said softly, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Today's the big day," he added.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts (Continued from 1.0/2.0) Empty Re: Pigfarts (Continued from 1.0/2.0)

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 10th 2011, 6:35 am

PERHAPS, BUT NOT MUCH CRAZIER!!

Pansy, unlike Scorpius, had actually slept well for once. She had been utterly exhausted for the past few days, the extra effort and energy required with growing a baby in your belly making her quite tired. She napped often, but was always sleepy at night all the same. She only woke slightly as Scorpius got up out of bed, rolling over onto her other side and pulling the blankets tighter around her to keep herself warm in his absence. She quickly fell back to sleep again. It wasn't long however before Scorpius returned, and she woke up with a soft little sleepy laugh, going to kiss him back only to find his lips had relocated themselves to her cheek this time. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. "It is, isn't it?" She sighed and closed her eyes again, pulling the covers up over her tighter for a moment before pushing them away, easing herself up into a sitting position. "You ready for it?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2011, 6:50 am

For a moment Scorpius was sure that she was going to go back to sleep when she pulled the covers tighter, and he grinned when she pushed them off completely. He really didn't know how she could possibly go back to sleep after he woke her up all excited over finding out the gender today. "Am I ready? I've been ready since day one," he grinned. "I've made some tea and toast for you," he said, motioning with his head to the bedside table. He really felt too excited to eat, but he was sure after the visit with the nurse he would want to eat anything he could find. "Did you sleep alright last night?" he almost felt silly for asking if she had, for it seemed like all she had done in her spare time lately was sleep. Not that he was bothered, for taking care of their growing baby took quite a bit of energy.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 10th 2011, 7:03 am

Pansy grinned, leaning over and kissing Scorpius before turning to pick up the cup of tea. "You're the best, have I told you that yet today? Well, I just woke up, so I suppose not." Taking a sip, she sighed happily as he'd made it perfectly, just how she liked it. "Yeah, I slept pretty good actually. You'd think because of how much I sleep, I wouldn't at night. And sometimes I don't, but usually that's the baby's fault instead of me not being sleepy anymore. But last night was good." She nodded, reaching over for the piece of toast and nibbling a bit on the edge. She forgot about it, just holding it in her hand after that, too nervous to properly eat. "We're really going to find out today. We'll know if we're having a son or a daughter." She was shaking a little in the mixture of anxiousness and excitement. "Did you sleep enough?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2011, 7:32 am

Scorpius really didn't see what made him that wonderful with just getting her a bit of breakfast, though he would be foolish to argue and instead just grinned. "I honestly can't believe how much you've been sleeping lately," he said. Though, it was much better for her to be happy and sleeping then miserable with symptoms like morning sickness. "Yeah, we're really finding out," he said, smiling softly. "Then we'll get to start thinking of names," he added excitedly. With each new step that they experienced with the pregnancy, the baby became more and more real. "I slept alright," he said with a small shrug. "I'm just really excited. "Is the toast alright? I can make you something else if you want," he said, noticing how she wasn't quite eating.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 10th 2011, 7:43 am

Pansy shrugged softly. "I'm just sleepy all the time. Naps are wonderful," she said dreamily. "I can't wait. We'll have to find those books of names we bought a few weeks ago, i don't remember where we put them. I suppose they're out in the common area still, with all the others we've got." They had quite the collection of pregnancy and baby related books by now, Scorpius being an avid reader to learn more about it, and Pansy being a happy listener as he read as much as he could to her, educating the both of them about what was happening and what to expect. She loved just listening to him read to her, hearing him talk about babies and all the things related to them. She blinked, realizing she was just holding the toast when he mentioned it. "Oh, it's fine. I'm just too nervous to eat yet is all. Definitely afterward though. I just want to know what we're having." She smiled at him, unable to contain it now. Leaning forward quickly, she somehow managed not to spill her tea as she enthusiastically kissed him on the lips, cheek, nose, and forehead in quick succession. "What time did we tell the nurse we'd be there to find out?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 11th 2011, 10:14 pm

Scorpius knew that figuring out a name was going to be quite the process. There were so many to choose from, just based on what he had been glancing through in the book, and he really didn’t know how they were going to come up with a name. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure we left them out there,” he said, thinking of the stack of books that were on the table. The nurse had had books delivered to the school from the town so that him and Pansy could learn more about pregnancy and the baby, and he had found that all the books were rather interesting. He had never really seen himself as the type to one day be a dad, but now he was more than excited and couldn’t wait. He understood completely why she wasn’t that hungry, for he had felt the same. Finding out the gender was huge and he really couldn’t think of anything else. “Well, we’ll have a nice and big breakfast afterward,” he promised. He grinned when she suddenly moved forward and started to kiss him, for he loved even the little moments of affection between them. “Mmm, in a half hour or so,” he said, having woken Pansy up with enough time for her to get ready. “That should be plenty of time to get ready and get there,” he said. “In fact, we might even be a little early, but I’m sure she won’t mind.”
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 12th 2011, 1:01 am

"A nice big breakfast after sounds perfect," she answered him excitedly. Pansy pulled her knees up to her chest, if a bit awkwardly as her belly was bigger than she was used to it being, and was sort of in the way of her doing that. She pushed the blankets off and turned to get up off the bed, making sure to be careful when she stood. She was lightheaded sometimes if she got up too fast, apparently a normal thing from the growing baby inside, but she didn't fancy a fall. Once she was sure she was okay, she turned and walked around the end of the bed. "A half hour, alright. I'll go shower really quickly and then be ready to go in time. The sooner we go the better," she grinned, nearly bouncing where she stood, full of excitement, "because I can't wait to find out!" Practically shivering with anticipation, she squeaked happily, a strange thing for the Pansy people knew at Hogwarts, though something becoming more and more common as she was finally able to relax and love and be loved up here on Mars. Disappearing into the bathroom, she dropped her clothes onto the floor and stepped into the hot downpour, washing off and enjoying the steam for a little while before coming back out to find something clean to put on.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 14th 2011, 12:27 am

I KNOW YOU ARE A BUSY GIRL...so just whenever. I mean, I made you wait for like...three and a half months, I'm okay with you making me wait for quite a bit of time.

Scorpius couldn't help but to grin when he saw how excited she was. He felt the same, anxious to find out what they were having and now that the day had finally come, he felt as though the next half hour would pass slowly. As she took a shower, he wasn't sure what to really do to busy himself. He decided on washing her tea cup and her plate by hand, something that took a bit of time instead of just using magic. He actually didn't mind washing things the muggle way, for something about the warm water relaxed him. If only his Grandfather could see him now. Once the dishes were done, he moved to the bedroom and hunted through the closet, throwing on a pair of comfortable clothes since it was the weekend and they didn't have to be in the weird uniform. Once he was dressed and did a charm to clean his teeth, because brushing is so overrated, he moved to sit on the bed, nearly bouncing as he waited for Pansy to finish getting ready.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 15th 2011, 6:20 am

Pansy dug through the closet for something to wear, settling on a pair of comfy soft shorts and one of Scorpius's shirts. She liked to steal them as much as he would let her, which was nearly all the time these days. They were bigger and far more comfortable than her own, and she liked how they smelled most of all. Practically skipping over to where Scorpius was sitting, she flung her arms around him and, carefully, tumbled back onto the bed with him, burying her face against his chest. "I can't wait. How much longer?" She asked, looking up at him. Pansy played with his hair with her fingertips, something she had started doing since it had gotten a little longer without a place to get it properly cut on Mars. She had offered to cut it herself, but neither of them trusted her haircut skills quite enough for that yet. "Can't we head up there now? After I get some shoes anyway? She's got to know it's impossible for us to wait for finding out something like this!" Excitedly she placed her hand over her little round belly, looking up at Scorpius with huge eyes, hoping he would say it was alright to go ahead.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 16th 2011, 10:40 pm

When Pansy had moved over to him, Scorpius instantly wrapped his arms around her waist as his back hit the bed. "Mmm, we've got a good fifteen minutes or so," he said, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt her hands in his hair. It was definitely the longest he had had his hair in a while, but he didn't mind too much because he enjoyed when Pansy would play with it. "I'm sure she really wouldn't mind all that much," he answered. "It'll only be a matter of minutes. It'd be ridiculous for her to be annoyed with us." He leaned to place a soft kiss on her lips then pulled back with a grin. "Go on, get your shoes on and we'll go," he said grinned while gently slapping her bum. If the nurse was mad or annoyed with them, then she's a downright bitch because it's not their fault the are so excited and anxious over finding out the gender.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 17th 2011, 3:31 am

Pansy poked her tongue out at him as he smacked her butt, but went after her shoes excitedly anyway. Slipping on her shoes and tying them up, she ran over to Scorpius and tickled his sides. "C'mon, Mr. Daddy." She grinned at him and hurried for the door, more than excited for the news that today would offer. She waited for him just outside, locking up their room with her wand and then grabbing his hand excitedly as she set off at a quick pace down the hallway. She knew the quickest way to the nurse's by now, having visited there essentially weekly since she found out. The old woman wanted to keep a very close eye on her because she was so young and had been still adjusting to a completely new home when it happened. The two of them kept very close contact to ensure that Pansy was eating properly and doing all the right things to have a healthy baby despite her young age and the stresses in the early days of pregnancy. Stopping outside the door, she turned to Scorpius, practically hopping where she stood. "You ready for this?" She bit her lip and didn't wait for him to answer, pushing the door open and hurrying inside, greeting the woman with an over-excited hello and hugging her warmly before taking a seat where she was indicated to do so.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 17th 2011, 4:18 am

Scorpius sat up when she went to put her shoes on, waiting patiently though she was quite quick with slipping them on so it really wasn't much of a way. He couldn't help but laugh when she tickled his sides and beamed when she called him 'Mr. Daddy'. It was still quite scary that they were going to be parents, something he really never thought the two of them would honestly ever become, especially with each other. Truthfully though, he wouldn't change a thing and he found himself the happiest he has ever been because of Pansy. Once they reached the infirmary, nearly running through the hallways to get there, they stopped outside of the door for a quick second. Before he could even reply though, she had gone into the infirmary and he quickly followed. "Merlin you move fast," he said as he moved over towards where the bed was. He didn't miss the look the nurse gave him and he seriously wondered what in the hell he had done that made her dislike him. He let out a slight huff, ever the mature lad, then sat down in the chair next to the bed.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 17th 2011, 4:30 am

Pansy smiled widely at him, nodding when he said she moved fast. "Yes, well, we both move a little fast, don't you think?" She winked at him, placing a hand on her belly. She turned to the nurse and gave her a smile that silently said 'please be nice to Scorpius today', knowing the woman held it against him for Pansy being pregnant, unwilling to accept that it was definitely two people who made that happen, not just Scorpius. "Alright you kids, ready to find out what you're having?" Pansy rolled her eyes, not liking it when she referred to them as 'you kids', even though that's all they were. She only did it when Scorpius was there, and it drove Pansy up the wall. "Yeah, yeah, definitely, we're both more than ready." Reaching over, she took Scorpius's hand in hers, holding onto it tightly as she stared at him like he was her world. The nurse told her to sit back against the pillows and put her feet up and blah blah, but Pansy moved around without really looking or listening at her. All her attention was on Scorpius. She pulled up her shirt so that her little round belly was exposed, and the nurse pulled out her funny looking wand (the ones on mars looked quite peculiar in comparison to the ones that Pansy and Scorpius had gotten from Ollivander's). She picked up a little window-looking thing, a thin wooden box with a piece of black glass in one side of it. She sat it on the bed in front of Pansy and then began to circle her wand over Pansy's belly. Slowly an image appeared on the glass, milky and watery as if one were looking into a reflection pool, or just glancing into a pensieve without becoming totally immersed yet. It cleared up toward the center, though the edges were still a bit blurred. "There's the little one," the nurse explained with a smile, gesturing toward the little shape that had formed in the image. "And now to find out what you're having..." She waved her wand in a more complicated gesture, narrowing her eyes and concentrating on the glass as Pansy squeezed Scorpius's hand and stared at him with happy tears forming in the corners of her eyes.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 17th 2011, 4:51 am

Scorpius let out a small chuckle, for he supposed that they both definitely did move quite fast. In the wizarding world, school pregnancies were exceeding rare and it seemed that it was the same on Mars. He could understand why the two of them received many stares in the hallways and were the source of whispers and gossip, but it was still a bit frustrating. It was obvious to everyone that this wasn't something that was planned and it seemed as though the students at Pigfarts were under the impression that Pansy and Scorpius only came from Earth because they were hiding the pregnancy. Scorpius tried not to be fussed though by the gossip, for he really didn't even like the kids at Pigfarts that much. He wasn't amused by the nurses use of 'you kids'. Sure, they were still in their teens, but it seemed almost cruel to consider them kids when they had so much to deal with that required great maturity and responsibility. For a moment, Scorpius thought of how when their own child was eleven and of age for school, they wouldn't even be thirty yet. Now that was a scary thought. When Pansy reached for his hand, he instantly took it and intertwined their fingers together. Standing up, he moved closer to the bed and dropped a quick kiss on her forehead. He wasn't quite paying attention to whatever the nurse was doing with the contraption, though when she showed the image of the baby, Scorpius' eyes went to the glass. "Nutter is so small," he said quietly, eyes focused on the image as he smiled. He squeezed Pansy's hand back and sucked in a quick breath out of excitement. This was it. This was what they had been anxiously awaiting to find out and was going to help become quite the deciding factor in figuring out clothes and things for the baby's room.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 17th 2011, 5:01 am

Pansy leaned up to press a kiss to his cheek when he said how small little Nutter was. The nurse continued with her little wand motions, finally stopping with a satisfied look on her face, and returning her wand back to her lap. "Well, you ready?" Pansy felt like she wanted to reach over and yank the woman's hair out. "Yes, of course, what is it?" She was overly excited, her hand in Scorpius's felt like it was shaking. "Congratulations you two, you're having a little boy," the nurse finally told them with a smile, patting Pansy on the knee as she tugged her shirt back down. Pansy flung her arms around Scorpius's neck. "A boy!!" Letting go of him, she looked up at him, overjoyed. "We're having a little boy!" she kept saying over and over, as if Scorpius hadn't heard the nurse sat it as well. "Something about you Malfoys, always having boys. Your father and grandfather and great-great grandfather. I suppose it's like a tradition now to have a son, isn't it?" She laughed, wrapping her hand around the back of his neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss. The nurse cleared her throat but Pansy ignored her, too happy to stop kissing Scorpius just because the nurse disliked it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 17th 2011, 5:40 am

It seemed as though they were waiting forever for the nurse to just get it out what they were having. When she finally announced that they were going to be having a little boy, he looked at the glass for a moment in surprise. His heart tugged as he really looked at their little boy, their son. He turned to Pansy, grinning widely and quite excited over the fact that they were going to have a little boy. "Yeah, must have something to do with the water at Malfoy Manor or something," he said with a small laugh. It was quite odd that a girl hadn't been conceived for quite a few generations, but that was just the way it was. Not like it mattered much to Scorpius, for the gender was irrelevant. What mattered was that their baby, their son was healthy. He allowed himself to be pulled to her, meeting her lips for the kiss that he instantly returned. He knew the nurse wasn't going to be happy about the display, and the throat clearing was a clear indication of that, but he honestly couldn't be bothered. Just the excitement over finding out what they were having made him so completely happy. Scorpius continued to kiss Pansy for a moment, lightly running his tongue along hers as one of his hands moved to tangle lightly in her hair. He reminded himself though that they were in the infirmary and that it wasn't quite the place for such displays of affection. Reluctantly he pulled back and grinned at Pansy. "Alright, but as soon as that kid has a wand...I am teaching him the contraception spell," he said with a smile. "Since he's our son...he's pretty much destined to have amazing looks and uncontrollable teenage hormones. I refuse to become a grandpa before I'm forty," he said.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 17th 2011, 5:52 am

"Oh yes, you will definitely drill that one into him. I refuse to be a grandmother that early either. Being 'mommy' is quite enough for the next thirty or so years, thanks. And he'll be unbelievably sneaky if he's anything like us. And a handful. And brilliant and handsome and, our son. I can't wait to meet our son!" The nurse talked over a few last minute things, confirmed with Pansy that they would have their usual appointment - which the woman always insisted was just herself and Pansy only - on Thursday as usual, and then told them they were free to go and celebrate in their own room instead of her nice clean infirmary. Pansy hardly waited for her to finish her sentence before she was climbing off the bed, Scorpius's hand in hers as she dragged him toward the door, still giddy with the news. She stopped outside the door and let it close behind them, jumping up and wrapping her arms tight around his neck again, burying her face happily in his shoulder. "You've got a son, daddy."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 17th 2011, 6:19 am

"Oh Merlin, he really is going to be handful," he thought. With him and Pansy as parents, there was no way this child wasn't going to be. He knew right off the bat that their son was probably going to be quite stubborn, opinionated, and troublesome, for that's just how he and Pansy were. He waited for the nurse to finish and rolled his eyes when she seemed to not even acknowledge his presence at all. It wasn't like he had ever done or said anything to offend the woman! Once the appointment was done, he quickly followed Pansy out to the hallway where he immediately wrapped his arms around her. "A boy," he said happily, even more excited for when their baby was going to come. "I hope he isn't as troublesome as I was," he said. "I really was quite a pain in the arse for my parents," he said with a grin.

IDK IF YOU'VE EVER SEEN TEEN MOM BEFORE.... *loves mtv shows*...BUT ONE OF THE LITTLE KIDS, BENTLEY....IS TOTALLY HOW I CAN SEE THIS KID. Bentley is just alkdsjfasf. He is so sweet and adorable and it's so hard not to love him. There aren't really any good clips online though.

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 21st 2011, 7:11 am

"I'm sure he'll end up just like you, and worse even because he's got some of me in there too. He'll be a right handful that's for sure, and a fighter and a definite pain in the arse, and a smart ass as well once he starts talking. But that's alright, because I don't think there's much that you and I can't handle anymore. I mean, look at us now? If we can do all that we have so far, I'm pretty sure we'll be alright." She leaned up on her toes and kissed him quickly before taking his hand and walking with him back toward their room, where there had been a promised large breakfast in celebration. "Can we have some pancakes maybe? Our little boy and I are hungry."

haha I don't watch that show but even from that little clip he seems like the sort of kid that Pansy and Scorp would make hahahahahahha a handful for sure.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 22nd 2011, 5:17 am

Hahaha, oh a handful but adorable I am surrre. And since it's a boy, I'm sure the kid will definitely be peeing on them come diaper changes. It's inevitable.

Scorpius really wasn't sure that he wanted their son to end up like him. Sure, he didn't have many regrets now with the way things turned out, but he didn't want his kid to have a phase where he is a cocky arse and bit of a manwhore. He wanted his son to be kind and respectful, and was going to do everything he could to make sure that happened. "I'm sure that together we won't have any troubles with handling him," Scorpius grinned, kissing her back before being pulled towards where their room was. "Of course we can have pancakes," he said. "In fact, I've been trying to familiarize myself with recipes and I think that I can actually manage to make them. It shouldn't be that difficult," he said. Seeing as neither him or Pansy really cooked, he had figured it would be a good idea to try and learn a few things for Nutter's sake. "Unless you don't trust me to make them," he said with a grin as they entered their room. "If that's the case we can just order them from the kitchens." Because Rumbleroar has totally hooked them up with some sort of ordering system from the kitchens so Pansy could get whatever she wants whenever she wants.

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 22nd 2011, 5:29 am

"We can even attempt to make sure he learns how to be a proper gentleman. Who knows, maybe he'll only have the best qualities from each of us, rather than our particularly rebellious and problematic natures. Maybe he'll be a perfect angel," she laughed, knowing that was most likely quite impossible. He would be a handful for sure, but she knew that she and Scorpius would make an excellent parenting team, and together they could absolutely handle it. Rumbleroar is awesome if that's the case. Food on demand, pregnant Pansy likes this very much indeed. However, she gives Scorpius a little smile and squeezes his hand as they walk back into their room. "Well, we were good enough together to make a baby, I think we can handle pancakes, don't you?" Laughing, she headed into the kitchen, pouring herself a massive cup of milk before pulling out her wand and turning it brilliant pink with strawberry flavor. She took a long drink before sitting it down on the table, walking back over toward the oven and refrigerator. "Alright pancake master, your heir and I are beyond ready for this breakfast. Let's get started."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 22nd 2011, 5:53 am

Scorpius doubted that the kid would be a perfect angel, for a child of two Slytherins has little chance of being angelic. "Mmm, we were definitely good enough together to make a baby," he said, a wide grin on his face as he pulled her gently and more closely to his side so he could place a kiss on her cheek. Yes, that whole first day of their adventure to Pigfarts was definitely memorable. "I'm sure we'll manage just fine." As she went to pour herself some milk, he went and grabbed the book that had the recipe in it. Flipping through the book, he blinked a few times when she mentioned 'heir' for he really hadn't thought of it that way. The Malfoy line was going to continue after all, something he really hadn't thought would honestly happen a year ago. He just hadn't seen himself as a relationship or family kind of guy, but now that was changing for the better. "Well," he said with a soft smile. "Why don't you pull the milk, an egg, and butter out of the refrigerator," he said, heading toward the cabinet to grab the dry ingredients.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 22nd 2011, 6:05 am

Of course, it's only a really legit heir if he marries Pansy, but hey, she's just happy to have him still around despite her surprise bun in the oven. She never imagined being a mother, ever, but now that it was really happening, she was quite excited for it. She got nervous every time she thought about it, and worried over and over that she wasn't ready or that she'd be an awful mother, but she knew that she'd have Scorpius to figure it out with. And if all else failed, she had at least one example of an awful mother, so she would just do the opposite of all that and she would at least have a little bit of a positive attempt at mothering. She figured it was mostly a learn-as-you-go thing anyway. Nodding, she went back to the fridge and pulled out milk, eggs, and butter as he requested, balancing them all in her hands and using her little belly as a bit of a shelf. "This thing comes in handy sometimes," she laughed, walking carefully over to him and handing him the carton of eggs before she could drop it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 24th 2011, 4:59 am

Well of course Scorpius is going to marry her one day, but he figures that if he were to propose now, it would come off as him just doing it because they are having a baby together. He doesn’t want that to really be the case. No worries, he has definitely been thinking about it a lot. Once had had all of things on the counter, he turned and quickly took the eggs from her. “Well I’m glad that our little boy is the perfect little shelf,” he replied with a light laugh. “Why don’t you measure out the milk and then crack the egg into a separate small bowl,” he suggested. “The recipe’s right here,” he said, moving the book so that she could see the measurements. While she did that, he began sifting the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Seeing as the butter had to be melted, he cut off the right amount and put it into a small dish. He then placed it in this weird contraption thing that the people on Mars use to heat up their food and took his wand out to get it started. Once that was set, he poured the butter into the dry ingredients and waited for her to be ready with the milk and egg. “It all gets poured in here and then we mix it all up.”
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum