Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive Canon Characters

Go down

Inactive Canon Characters Empty Inactive Canon Characters

Post  Lily Evans September 11th 2011, 12:16 pm

Hello lovely people whom I love!
Starting to finally get my butt into gear with tidying up the last of the 2.0 to 3.0 changeover and I am about to move on to deactivating the canon characters that have not been continued for 3.0 so that new people can play them if they so choose.

If you have a canon account from 2.0 that has not made the transition to 3.0, it is highly likely it will be deactivated in the next week or so. If there are any PMs in that account, or other information you want to save, do it now.

I can't guarantee what accounts I will deactivate on what day, because it all depends on what free time I get. I'll try to do the ones that haven't been touched in months first, or I've been told are ready to go, though. Just as was done in the past with the monthly inactivity checks, accounts will be cleared of all PMs, signatures etc. and the username & password changed.

If you suddenly find one of your characters has been removed from their house, please PM me immediately - it means I did not see them on the lists of character profiles posted by the mods and I assumed they were sleeping now.

Love,
Mya
xx
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down