Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

+4
Violet Lockwood
Jenna Wood
Lily Evans
Angelina Johnson
8 posters

Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Empty MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Post  Angelina Johnson December 24th 2011, 9:31 pm

I know for you guys it isn't even the right day yet, but here in Oz it's 6.30am and I just woke up.
I'm first (somehow, I always am), and I don't want to open my presents without my brother, so I thought I'd be the first on here to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I hope Christmas Day (or your holiday season) is the best it could possibly be, that you get everything you wished for (whether from Santa or not), and that you all have amazing, lovely days.

Love you all!
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Empty Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Post  Lily Evans December 25th 2011, 1:05 am

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.

Hope your days are full of happiness and loved ones.
Love you all.
<3
xxoo
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Empty Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Post  Jenna Wood December 25th 2011, 2:26 am

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I love you all and if there's one thing that I'm thankful for from this past year, it's finding you guys. You have no idea how much you all mean to me.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Lockwood December 25th 2011, 5:38 am

Merry Christmas to you all Very Happy
Hard to believe it's really only been 2 years since the good majority of us all joined together here.
I love you guys <3 Hope things with you and all your families are going well and that you get something nice for Christmas, yay!
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 26th 2011, 5:02 am

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

I hope everyone had a fantastic day and got things they wanted and stuff. I love you all and miss you dearly *huggles everyone*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter December 26th 2011, 6:51 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

I love all of you and I hope you all had/have an amazing Christmas.<3
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley December 26th 2011, 6:09 pm

Merry belated Christmas/happy early New Year's Eve to all!
Sending all my love to you and your families, and hope the rest of the holiday season is wonderful.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black January 1st 2012, 9:03 pm

Happy New Year's! I hope 2012 is as good as it promises to be!
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum