Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation/Not Going to Be Here

+59
Sirius Black
Beatrice Orwell
Ronald Weasley
Snuffles
Cho Chang
Lysander Scamander
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Harry Potter
Bellatrix Black
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Addie Lupin
Demelza Robins
Andromeda Black
Louis Weasley
Mya Lupin
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Neville Longbottom
lumosluna
Teddy Lupin
Padma Patil
Alice Prewett
Hugo Weasley
Elise Black
Rose Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Gideon Prewett
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Cormac McLaggen
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Percy Weasley
Logan Avery
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Katie Bell
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Remus Lupin
Angelina Johnson
Narcissa Black
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Draco Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Danni Grindelwald
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
HorcruxHunter
63 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Vacation/Not Going to Be Here - Page 39 Empty Re: Vacation/Not Going to Be Here

Post  Draco Malfoy September 27th 2010, 9:44 am

MYA

I'm not sleeping tonight because i have work to do and i'm babysitting my future husband while he sleeps. Sooooooo... HI

I'M HERE

AND BORED

SUP?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 9:46 am

OH HAI TWIN!
*just got home from shopping*
I love spending money as if I have more disposable income than I actually do...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan September 27th 2010, 11:12 am

I have been away (I was in a show last week)

I'm back now!
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 12:29 pm

YAY! HI!!!!!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 1st 2010, 12:09 am

I'm thinking about leaving AWF for good.
If I do, I'll hand over admin powers to Hermione, before you all ask.
I'm pretty sure that's not anyone around here who doesn't love her to death and respect her, so yeah, it'd be her, unless she didn't want it, then she's free to pick whoever, I guess.

But yeah. I've been insanely depressed lately and I don't feel like I belong here anymore.
And I'm pretty sure most of you harbor a great dislike towards me, and I don't want that to get in the way of you guys having fun and all.
So I think it'd be best if I left, basically.
I'm not taking any of it personally, really, I swear.
I just know I don't really fit in with the rest of you guys, at least not anymore, yeah.

I'd still get on Skype every once in a while and obviously the majority of you have me on Facebook and all, but yeah.
I don't know. I'm tired of ignoring some of the stuff that's said when I'm not around and all, because some of it does get back to me, though obviously not all of it.
Anyway yeah. I wouldn't do something as stupid as closing the site or anything obviously 'cause I know you guys need it, so yeah, it'd still be here just with Hermione or whoever she picks I guess if she doesn't want the job.

Please don't respond to this with bullshit 'no stay we like you.'
Because I've heard enough to know most of it isn't true, and I'd rather have the truth, okay?
So you know just don't say anything if you're okay/want this.
I promise not to take anything personally, really.
Just... yeah. Putting it out there.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 1st 2010, 2:04 am

Well there's no way in hell I'm not responding to this, because that would give you the impression that I want you to do this.

I won't give the standard 'no stay we like you' bullshit, but I will give you my feelings - I do, in fact, love you and value your friendship and your opinion, and I have a great respect for you. Do I always like/appreciate/agree with some of the things you say and do? Hell fucking no. Are there days in my life when no matter what you say or do, it's going to drive me up the wall? Hell fucking yes. But you know what? That's as much (more, really) to do with me than it is to do with you. There is not a single person here -from the people I've come to call my best friends, down to the people I've spoken with only once or twice- that hasn't driven me up the wall at some point (moody bitch gets moody).
What I'm trying to say amongst all the bullshit here is that no matter how pissed I may get when something you do or say challenges my world view or disrupts my thoughts or expectations on how things should go, I still care about you and I always will. And AWF would suffer for your loss.

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 1st 2010, 2:35 am

Eowyn, I can only follow up with what Mya said because she truly expressed how I feel about it. I love you, as I'm sure you know, and am honestly extremely grateful to know you not only through the forum but in RL as well. Your friendship is very important to me and I think you're truly an amazing person. What ever you choose to do, know that I support you in whatever you think would be best for yourself. Sure, there have been things expressed or done during the past few weeks that I don't agree with...but you know...we're all entitled to opinions.

I would be unbelievably upset if you did choose to leave, but please don't do so because of opinions of a few people around here. Do it for yourself. Know though, that there is no way in fuck I'm letting you escape from my life. That would just be too fucking depressing of a thought...and when I come home for winter break, I expect to see you loads.

I cannot stress enough that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Whether it be skype, PMs, or a phone call... you'll always have my support and love <3
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 1st 2010, 2:41 am

Well, I wish I could have typed sooner because there's not much more to add after Mya and Dom posted, but I have to post something because I honestly do not want you to leave. I would miss you. I really would. I love you and I am so glad that we met and became friends. That weekend at my house is still one of the best weekends ever, and I loved every second of it. If you want to go, then I don't want to stop you but I need you to know that I love you so much and AWF would not be the same without you here. Yes, there are things you say or do that upset me but that doesn't mean I don't still love you and our friendship and all your stories about Kingsley, Frank, and Wendays or however it's spelled.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell October 1st 2010, 2:56 am

Eowyn, I adore you. The only thing that is stopping me from saying, "Fuck homework," and hopping in a car and driving to you is I can't drive on highways. Or after nine. And while I would get arrested on the way to give you the biggest hug ever and not care, I think it would upset my parents.

On a more serious note... if you go, don't expect me to drop out of your life. Because I won't. I will be the annoying girl who texts you at random times throughout the day to say 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH' or something equally as trivial. I will be the girl who spams your facebook wall and doesn't take the hint when you don't reply. It will be a war of love.

When I read this, my first reaction was to go to my mom and say, "I need to go to New Jersey this weekend." I would give anything to be there with you and be hugging you. I really wish I was there. It is killing me that I am not when you are so close.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan October 1st 2010, 5:18 am

I must say that my first reaction to this was shocked. Now this either speaks for my lack of perceptiveness or for the fact that i haven't been around as much as i would like to be lately. I am aware that i probably sound stupid when i say that as far as i was aware no one had anything bad to say about you. But really as far as i am aware no one has.

I personally would miss you a lot if you decided to leave us and as the above posts show it seems i am not the only one. rest assured that should you decide that that really is your best option i will keep writing you letters sending random texts and doing my best to save up enough to come and visit one day because, to me at least, you are one of my friends and i refuse to let go of that.

I really do hope that you reconsider and remember that we LOVE you lots and lots. And that we will continue to bug you anyway.

I LOVE YOU and i am sending as many air hugs as i can muster your way (and will also be sending a letter and some teats your way very soon).

and so i end this post with this (and it is meant very sincerely as is the rest of my post)

*gets down on knees to beg* PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!

OOOXXXOOOOXXXX <3<3<3
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 1st 2010, 5:28 am

Ok, I can't write this heartfelt-ness that everyone else seems to have. I just don't talk to you OOC as much.

Nonetheless, AWF...it's you, Eowyn. Not enough that it'd die without you...but by the gods it'd be lacking so much. I can't see this place without you being half of what it is. The order...everything. You're bloody brilliant. I was shocked as well. I mean, I nearly left permanently, longer than the months I was gone...and I was a minor person who was part of the beginning of this place but never what kept it alive. Not even part of the solid group of people who lived on this place and kept it busy all the time and a fun place to be.

That was you, Eowyn.
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock October 1st 2010, 5:35 am

I'm with PPan a bit with the being shocked part.

Eowyn, I know you and I don't really interact very much, but I do notice when you're here and when you're not. There's not much else I can think of to say that others haven't already said, but I really do feel, like others here have stated, that if you leave AWF, you will be sorely missed. Since pretty much everything I could have said has been said, I will leave you with this. If you do choose to leave AWF for any reason, I just want to say thank you so much for what you've done. You have brought so many of us here together to share in our love of Harry Potter, and so many of us from different countries across the world. You have given us an incredible gift and I know each and every one of us, though some of us may not show it, are extremely grateful to have a place they can come and be crazy about this stuff. Know that I will miss you very much should you choose to do so, but I know that nothing and no one here can stop you if you make up your mind about something. Love you always, Ange
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane October 1st 2010, 5:54 am

I started to cry when I saw that. NGL.
I agree with everything that has been said.
Everyone gets on each other's nerves sometimes.
It happens.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone here was seriously pissed with me right now for some reason for another.
But I know damn well that we all love you just as much as ever before.
AWF wouldn't be the same without you, Eowyn.
Hell, AWF wouldn't exist without you.
But I'm going to support you no matter what you choose.
Of course I'll be sad if you do decide to quit.
But I'd respect that and post random 'I miss you' and 'I love you' messages to your FB wall and flip epic happy shit if/when you log onto Skype, just like always.
I love you sosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo much. I really hope everything works out and you start feeling happy.
I'm always, always here if you need me.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 1st 2010, 7:19 am

Dear Eowyn,
I'm terrible with words. Seriously. I think in colors and pictures, and words just... never come to me correctly, leaving whatever it is I'm saying to sound awkward. And so this whole not-physically-being-able-to-hug-you thing is kind of bumming me out, because I think hugs are far more effective (affective?) than words. But I digress.
I.
Love.
You.
And when I say 'I love you', no matter how off-handed and casual it might sound, I mean it. I typically don't say things I don't mean, and I try my best to stay away from gossip or talking badly about people. Therefore, I was unaware of anything negative being said about you, and I feel awful for missing it now. Especially if it makes you upset, because you, of all people, do not deserve to be upset. You have dealt with enough--forgive my language--shit for a lifetime of like... a turtle. (Because they live a long time and all.) You have helped so many people. You've helped Hayden and that cute little gay closet boy who's actually not-so-nice all the time and whose name escapes me, and, even bigger, you've helped all of us on AWF. So, I don't know who these jerkfaces are talkin' smack about you, but personally, I think I'm forever grateful to you. Not just for making AWF, because you've done SO MUCH MORE than that. You've allowed us to be a totally awesome-possum community, you've accepted everyone into your awesome AWF family--including me, which is amazing. I mean, I'm always like, that lame awkward weird quiet nice kid, and then I come here and everything bad in the world just goes away because people here like me, and if it wasn't for you I'd probably never ever feel accepted so please don't leave because I'm seriously about to burst into a bunch of tears like an irritating teenage girl who can't properly end a sentence so she just lets it run on and on like the Energizer bunny. I don't really know what else I can say, but I'm not going to try to like, guilt you or persuade you into staying because it's all your decision and I don't want to make you feel bad because you already said you feel bad, but I would miss you so much and... I don't know. I'm awful with words, see?

So, basically, what I'm trying to say is this: You are amazing. Really, honestly, and truthfully. Regardless of whether or not you're staying, you will always be the most honest, caring, deep-hearted person I've like, ever met. And please, don't let anyone--yourself, your classmates, your family, your friends, your teachers, even US--make you think otherwise. And the decision to stay or leave is yours entirely, and I think I'm just going to go sob now because that would be best for everyone because this post is getting a big long and embarrassing. I'm sorry I can't be better at comforting, or persuading you to stay, or listening, or making you feel all happy and stuff, and I really have no excuse to be so rotten at all those things. I just feel so guilty now and yeah. I love you, forever and ever.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 1st 2010, 8:18 pm

Everyone-
I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you guys, I honestly didn't realize it would. So I'm really sorry if I've done that, okay?
I typed up a really long response to all of this but it seems kind of pointless since it's very rambly and I don't really know what it says either, so I'm just gonna say I haven't really made a decision yet, but I'll probably make one within the next week, I guess.
I love you all very, very, very much, I really do, okay?
And I appreciate all of you, and the respect you guys have for me.
-Eowyn
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 2nd 2010, 12:53 am

*hugs Eowyn and all her characters*
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan October 11th 2010, 8:34 am

i won't be around much (again) for the next 2 weeks as i used up all the internet data at home so its being Mega slow and doesn't like me. sorry. i will try to get on while i'm at uni and stuff though.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 11th 2010, 9:36 am

*sad face*
I miss you!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell October 11th 2010, 9:47 am

I MISS YOU TOO!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha October 13th 2010, 2:10 am

Okay so i forgot to post in here BUT I'm sure it's been noticed and talked about that all my characters committed suicide. That means Theo is up for grabs, if anyone wants him. I'm pretty much through with RP...i really am. sorry to everyone that i made plans with.

I'll probably still post in the All About You section...idk anymore. And this might not be permanent. It might just be till i either get happy or buck up and pretend to be.

Yeah...anyway... -leaves-
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 13th 2010, 2:58 am

Take care of yourself, Joel. I hope you find what you need to be happy. <3
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha October 13th 2010, 3:22 am

XD I really don't care enough, to take care...and i don't think it's possible to be happy. Lol.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell October 13th 2010, 4:52 am

Joel, I love you so much, and please please please take care of yourself. Otherwise I will have to do something drastic that involves networking my family until I find someone near you and sending them to you. Please take care of yourself.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane October 13th 2010, 5:31 am

Joely just take care and be happy.
Please.
I love you.
So so much.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 13th 2010, 5:40 am

JOEL.
I love you, like a lot.
Like, more than a lot.
Like... I love you more than I love cake. And food in general.
I'm like a teenage boy AVPM Ron when it comes to food. I love it. But I digress.
I love you so, so, so much, and if I hear you aren't taking care of yourself, I will flip a brick.
I love you too much to let you hurt yourself or not treat yourself right.
You deserve more than you think you do.
I love you.
Please be happy and be safe, regardless of where you are. I'll miss you oodles here, but I'd rather have you be happy and safe elsewhere than sad and unsafe here, if that makes sense.
Come back soon!
I'll be looking out for you!
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next