Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+37
Louis Weasley
Reed Dawson
Dominique Weasley
Mya Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Jack Smith
Kiora Lupin
Narcissa Black
Cormac McLaggen
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Scorpius Malfoy
Nikki Orwell
James Potter - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Koemi Evans - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Angel - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Adrian Black - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
Daphne Greengrass
41 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 39 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 13th 2010, 5:01 am

Djinn allowed Apollo to help him up and sighed. Maybe he wasn't all that bad, like he'd thought. "Well. As a full fledged god it was easy to be cocky. I didn't have hormones to mess with, or this annoying blushing thing." he rubbed at his cheeks, which were bright red...like a quaffle (Joel is happy he finally got to use this!! YAY!) "What do you want, Apollo? Why are you here? It's not just for a quick roll in the hay, or revenge...you'd never come to this disgustingly filthy place to find me for something that simple. What is it you want exactly?" Djinn was clueless, and the raging hormones were making it worse. He was confused and scared and sad and alone and stuff. Emo kid, he is. Theo's wearing off on him...

[kay since you're doing homework ima ask you here, didn't you say you would show your prof. some of my writing? i have a story for him, i just need to spell check it to death first xD lol...and see what you think of it first.]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 13th 2010, 5:05 am

Apollo looks entirely too amused as Djinn's cheeks flushed a deep crimson, and pulled him to his feet with ease. "Why am I here? Countless reasons, that I have no intention of speaking of while we're in this human hellhole. Come with me," he said, taking Djinn's hand again and vanishing, to reappear somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 10:38 pm

Shirtless Viktor is dragged in by a shirtless Fabian. "Are you sure about this? Maybe my hair is just hopeless. I vouldn't vant you to vaste your time on a hopeless head of hair like mine," he teases with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 10:44 pm

Fabian looks at Viktor with a very serious expression. "Yes, I'm sure. Fabian Prewett has no regrets. Why? Are you scared that you'll look amazing-all because of me?" he smirked. "No. Of course you're not, because that would be ridiculous. Now, come on. Let's wash your hair!" he said, not really thinking about the fact that this was a shower.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 10:45 pm

"...Alright then," he says, glancing between the showers and the bath because he's starting to realize the situation. "Um. Right now. Okay. I'm sure it'll look great...Vare do you vant me?" he asked innocently, not realizing how sexual that question sounds. He just wants to know where he should go to get this wonderful makeover thing for his hair.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 10:51 pm

Fabian blushes a bit as he realizes the situation they're in. "Oh. Yes, so um... Shall we head towards the bath tub? Then I can just kinda work on your hair and not get wet, especially as I would have to repeat my hair regime as well."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 10:54 pm

Viktor chuckles because he realizes that Fabian would be the one who wouldn't want to be wet. He strips off his jeans, and his in swimming trunks. How convenient. Yeah. I don't want Fabian to see Viktor Krum naked until ...Things happen. It'll be more fun that way. That, and Fabian is a virgin and Viktor doesn't want to give him a heart attack right now. "Alrighty then," he says as he climbs into the tub. "I guess I'll just let you do your thing then," he says with a smirk as he chills in the water. "Vouldn't vant you to get your hair vet, vould ve now?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 11:02 pm

Fabian nods enthusiastically, happy that Viktor understands the trouble behind wetting his hair. "It would be troublesome," he says as he pulls a chair out from nowhere and takes out his purse. Out of it, he pulls all of his hair care products. All. Of. It. "Alright, so, let's fill the tub up, shall we?" he asks as he turns on the faucet and decides which gels, creams, shampoos and conditioners to use.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 11:05 pm

Viktor stares in awe. "Von. That is a lot of hair products. How could somevon possibly need all of those just for von head of hair? And two. Vy do you carry them around vith you? Or have you just been vaiting for the day that I let you vash my hair?" he asks with a sexy smirk as he looks up at Fabian, waiting for an answer.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 11:05 pm

-stalks as Inner!Reg kills a duck and Inner!Sirius is sitting with popcorn cheering for Fabtor-

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 11:08 pm

-rolls eyes because Fabian is just washing Viktor's hair because Regulus is busy with Lucius and his perfect hair-
VIKTOR NEEDS TO MAKE HIS HAIR LOOK NICE FOR REGULUS! HE'S JEALOUS OF LUCIUS' HAIR SO HE NEEDS TO IMPRESS HIS BOYFRIEND!
-hugs Sirius and goes off to light more cats on fire-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 11:10 pm

MAKE HIS HAIR LOOK NICE?
HE DOESN'T HAVE HAIR

HE
DOESN'T
HAVE
HAIR

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 11:10 pm

HE
HAS
A
LITTLE
BIT
-points to buzz cut on top of head-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 11:14 pm

Fabian, who has, by this point, selected the products he'll use, looks at Viktor. "Well, I mean, I have a lot of hair. Not to mention that salon sized bottles are always on sale, and I have all sorts of Customer Rewards and such. So, it's not like it's expensive. And it's ALL mandatory. Ask Sirius. He'll tell you how much work it is." he smiled. "And besides fashion designer-slash-fashion consultant or being an Auror, being a hairdresser was always on my careers list. So, I've always kind of wanted to do somebody else's hair. You, of course, being the 'somebody else'"

[-feels guilty as Inner!Fabian fears for his (and the ducks') life and Inner!Cissa comforts him.-]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 11:17 pm

WHAT THE HELL CAN FABIAN DO WITH A BUZZ CUT
TELL ME THAT LUNA
TELL ME THAT CISSA

-sits here munching cookies with Sirius while Rad brutally murders the nearest person who happens to be-- oh it's Percy again, how convenient-- because every time there is Fabtor, something dies brutally-

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 11:18 pm

[-does not feel guilty because Regulus is a bitch and doesn't deserve Viktor like Fabian does-]

"A hairdresser too? You sure do have a lot of backup plans," he said with a grin. "Vell, I hate to disappoint you, but I don't really have much hair for you to vork vith. AND NO- I VOULD NOT LIKE YOU TO USE SOME MAGICAL HAIR GROWTH PRODUCT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 11:22 pm

Do you guys realize what my head turns into every time you guys Fabtor?

Inner!Eowyn: YAY! OMG! SO CUTE! WANT!
Sirius: GO VIKTOR. GO GET SOME ASS. I LIKE HIM BETTER ANYWAY.
Reg: *shoots a duck with Tolga's gun*
Percy: ... *Studies*
Remus: *Tries to study but giggles at Sirius*
Rad: OMFOG WTWAHTOIWE'TWATJWE'AT WAETOWEHJAOTY;HE TWMADNNESS LIES WRONG VERY WRONG BAD EVIL FUCK THIS SHIT GIVE ME THAT YOU LITTLE CRAP *steals gun from Reg* BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOOM BOOM SEE YOU SHOOT AND THEN THINGS DIE LIKE THAT SMALL FURRY CREATURE OVER THERE THAT IS IT I AM PISSED RAAAAAAAAHRRR *hurls self at nearest person, beats them to a bloody pulp* I FEEL BETTER. NO. NOT BETTER. FABTOR IS STILL HAPPENING. THAT'S IT, I NEED SOMETHING TO UNLEASH MY FURY. FURY, I SAY! *slaughters half of Voldemort's Death Eaters* NEED MORE BLOOD! *runs to Asia* HERE KITTY KITTY WANNA PLAY? OH LOOK IS THIS YOUR BABY TIGER CUB THING OH DID I JUST KICK IT OOPS *snarls and wrestles angry mama tiger*

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 11:24 pm

TELL CARADOC TO SHUT UP AND GO WAIT FOR 2.0
KRACK IS RUINED
I DON'T WANT HIM RUINING FABTOR TOO
LET ME HAVE SOME HAPPY STUFF FOR THE REST OF 1.0, CARADOC
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
REGULUS, YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF. JERK.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 11:27 pm

RAD: *looks up from wrestling bears* Oh. Okay. LET ME JUST ENTERTAIN MYSELF LIKE THIS UNTIL 2.0, AND I'LL GET SOME BADASS SCARS FOR YOU TO ADMIRE, YEAH? *bites off bear's head and walks off to find a worthy opponent.* *walks back* Seen that Pansy girl around? I ran out of wild animals to kill. I hear she's harder to murder than Smaug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 11:29 pm

I LIKE SCARS! OH. I SAW HER. SHE'S OFF IN SOME DARK, TWISTED PLACE WITH THE GREASY GUY. ALSO, -shows off tattoo- LOOK! LOOKIE HERE! LOOK WHAT I GOT! -considers getting it in 2.0 as well-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 11:31 pm

-blinks- I LEFT. FOR FIVE MINUTES. TO GET COOKIES. AND WHAT HAPPENS? CARADOC DESTROYS HALF OF ASIA'S WILDLIFE, THAT'S WHAT.

Fabian grins, a bit evilly. "Oh, don't you worry, old chum!" he says. "LACK OF HAIR DOES NOT STOP FABIAN PREWETT. LET US COMMENCE TO THE SHAMPOOING." he yelled, and slathered a rather large amount of shampoo onto his hand and rubbed it on to Viktor's hair. "See, buzz cuts may not be flowy or anything, but they can be SOFT. Like, fuzzy-soft, you know? So, that's what we can do to your prickly scalp!!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 1st 2010, 11:32 pm

-just clicked to see what was happening, is lost and blinking-

-edges away, holding up scared outa his mind Raksha as a shield while he retreats-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 11:32 pm

Rad: Oh. Sorry Fabian. You liked the red pandas didn't you? I guess I shouldn't have eaten those as a snack...

OMG. RAD DOES TATTOOS TOO. HE WOULD SO DO THAT FOR VIKTOR. YES HE WOULD. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

Rad is appeased, has stopped the massacre of wild beats, and promises not to kill any ducks if you let him tattoo you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 11:33 pm

Djinn Darstarielonn wrote:-just clicked to see what was happening, is lost and blinking-

-edges away, holding up scared outa his mind Raksha as a shield while he retreats-

RAD: I AM SO SORRY MY DEAR RAKSHA I WOULD NEVER KILL ANYTHING REMOTELY RESEMBLING A WOLF, PROMISE. *hugs Raksha looking guilty*

I really should have just posted all of this from my Rad account.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 1st 2010, 11:35 pm

Viktor chuckled, knowing that if Regulus didn't appreciate his soft hair, then Kiora certainly would. "That sounds like a plan. I never thought of poor Regulus having to touch the top of my head and vorry about hurting his hands on the lack of soft hair," he teased with a laugh. "Oh- That actually feels good," he said as Fabian massaged his scalp. "You really are a man of many talents, aren't you?"

IF CARADOC KILLS A DUCK THEN THERE WILL BE NO DOCTOR AT ALL. I KID YOU NOT. VIKTOR SAYS CARADOC CAN TATTOO HIM. HE WANTS HIS BEAR CLAW IN 2.0.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next