Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TomMarv's Opionion Essay on Joss Whedon

Go down

TomMarv's Opionion Essay on Joss Whedon Empty TomMarv's Opionion Essay on Joss Whedon

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 12:34 am

For All of you Joss fans. It's official.

A lot of people have no clue who Joss Whedon is or what he does. Joss Whedon is a writer, director, producer and much, much more He has written/co-written scripts for Roseanne, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (T.V. series and movie), Angel (the spin-off series of the Buffy series), Firefly and it’s movie Serenity, Dollhouse, and Glee. He did a screen play for Toy Story and Atlantis: The Lost Empire. He has co-written “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”, “Fray”, “Angel” and “Serenity” as comic books. Not only did he direct, produce or write any of those but he also won a total of 11 awards in the past 5 years. Most of them were for “Serenity” as a movie and comic book, and Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along-Blog. His nominations for his different creations outnumber his awards. He is very good at what he does and he goes beyond his best.
However, the reasons he goes beyond his best are as simple as your ABCs and 123s. His belief in feminism, for instance, is very strong. He made the weak, blonde girl that usually dies in an alley on most horror films become a super strong, super powered Vampire Slayer with ninja skills. That is how strong he believes women can be stand up for themselves and are as equal as any man. His creativity is also that strong. He came up with more than a dozen good episodes for different series. Whether it is that annoyingly(yet classical) silent Buffy episode, the Muppet-makeover on Angel or even the sad apocalyptic Epitah One Dollhouse episode. Besides his strong feminism belief and creativity, he is an awesome songwriter. On a single Buffy episode he managed to add more than 8 songs and make all of them have a catchy tune. Which he also did on Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along-Blog. The one thing Joss does to every single creation of his is make it hilarious in some way. All of them will make you laugh. Somehow, someway, he always makes it funny. Exactly how does he come up with new shows, movies and comic books? Two things. He’s hard-working and very smart. All of his creations comes from his hard-work and smartness not to mention humor. When he works on something new, he tries to stick with it. He’s got to be smart to come up with new challenges and twists. All of that take hard work. Joss is all of those. He is smart, creative, funny and hard-working.
Joss Whedon is the one who should come because he is the ideal person to look up to. He is inspirational and I hope that if he comes he will inspire someone else just like he inspires me.

Back to top Go down

TomMarv's Opionion Essay on Joss Whedon Empty Re: TomMarv's Opionion Essay on Joss Whedon

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 12:57 am

JOSS WHEDON IS THE GOD OF AMAZING PLOT LINE, AND DOLLHOUSE IS HIS GREATEST CREATION. EVER. IN EXISTENCE. THOSE OF YOU WHO DISAGREE NEVER WATCHED SEASON TWO..

That is all.

Back to top Go down

TomMarv's Opionion Essay on Joss Whedon Empty Re: TomMarv's Opionion Essay on Joss Whedon

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 1:09 am

I am a definete Joss Whedon. I've seen Angel, Buffy, Dollhouse, going to see Dr. Horrible's sing along blog haven't seen Serenity. Read the books except for Serenity. Have the Musical Songs from Buffy on my computer and Cell phone music. I've drawn a person who looks exactly like Eliza Dushku but it's on my phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 1:19 am

... I haven't seen that much. But only because I haven't had the chance.
I only got to see until season 4 or 5 of Buffy and the first season and a half of Angel, before my roomie moved back to Indiana, and took the DVDs with her, and I just never got back into those two.
DAVID BOREANAZ + ELIZA DUSHKU = OMGSEXY.

-totally ships Angel/Faith on the Sexy Principle-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 1:34 am

There...

I believe...
is a website...
called Netflix.

Which has movies...
and I believe all 7 seasons of Buffy and...
5 seasons of Angel
and The 2 seasons of Dollhouse.

I am Whedonian (Joss Whedon fan)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 2:15 am

SHUT UP.
My Netflix queue is full of Cracker right now, because it's one show me and my ex's mom can agree on.
Because Hagrid is AWESOME.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 27th 2010, 4:00 pm

*is a little late, but has come to worship at this Whedonian temple*

I LOVE JOSS WHEDON!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 7th 2010, 9:39 pm

Yay! Dr. Horrible came yesterday. Watched it like a million times that way when we send it back I can sing the songs until I see it again...MUAHAHA!...

BTW it is never too late to worship Whedon. He's awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum