Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Annual AWF Awards Ceremony

+15
Angela Braddock
Remus Lupin
Narcissa Black
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Dean Thomas
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
19 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The First Annual AWF Awards Ceremony - Page 21 Empty Re: The First Annual AWF Awards Ceremony

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 27th 2010, 6:55 am

[Me too! I like the one where they are trying to be in a band and Gene Simmons comes to the garage and his tongue snakes out through the house and you hear Lois go, "OH! Hello, Gene!" And then peter starts pulling his tongue back and pilling it in his arms.]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The First Annual AWF Awards Ceremony - Page 21 Empty Re: The First Annual AWF Awards Ceremony

Post  Molly Prewett March 27th 2010, 1:24 pm

Adrian Black wrote:[Me too! I like the one where they are trying to be in a band and Gene Simmons comes to the garage and his tongue snakes out through the house and you hear Lois go, "OH! Hello, Gene!" And then peter starts pulling his tongue back and pilling it in his arms.]

[OMG that one cracks me up too!]

[Hey Sevvikins, will there be a list of all the winners put somewhere for those of us with short attention spans who can't remember who won what five seconds after reading it? Very Happy ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21