Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memory Lane (Shows you watched when you were little)

+11
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Katie Bell
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Memory Lane (Shows you watched when you were little) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memory Lane (Shows you watched when you were little)

Post  Draco Malfoy March 30th 2010, 7:20 pm

OMG ARTHUR!!!!! Great show....
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Memory Lane (Shows you watched when you were little) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memory Lane (Shows you watched when you were little)

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 30th 2010, 10:13 pm

WISHBONE!!! <3<3<3 "What's the story, wishbone? Come take another loooook..umm something something something, boook!"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 30th 2010, 11:08 pm

OMG WISHBONE... loved that show....
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 30th 2010, 11:25 pm

I feel like such an outcast.
I didn't start watching TV until I was in high school, really.
Nobody ever stopped me, I just never, EVER did.
I thought books were cooler.
-never watched most of these shows-

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 30th 2010, 11:34 pm

I would sit on the couch watching these with a book...... even as a small child I always read while I watched TV... I'm practically incapable of watching it without a book in my lap these days.... Very Happy
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 30th 2010, 11:44 pm

i hated reading with a fiery passion when i was younger. i didn't start reading avidly till i was 11. lol.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 31st 2010, 12:30 am

I read when I was younger, but I also watched quite a bit of TV.
I was a major tomboy
Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin, DBZ, DB, and all the other GOOD toonami shows that weren't sailor moon. I just never got into it.

And am I the only one who cried when Charmed ended? xD It was my first experience with something I'd been doing for a long time coming to a close. So I was all "..but there HAS to be more!"

Anything that had a plot that could keep me entertained. Sabrina, Full House, ANYTHING. xD Goes for books too. If it holds my attention, I read it.
I was always a bookworm. though now it appears fanfiction is my main outlet. I'm less easily amused these days XD Though I did begin a good book on Friday that I intend to finish.

[And no, I didn't keep reading ONLY because the first scene was sex. Just MAINLY because of it.]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  lumosluna March 31st 2010, 1:50 am

Djinn the Joel wrote:OMG OMG OMG you already said ti but Gullah Gullah Island!! The Gummy bears!! The Littles!! Nikki i wathced those shows to!! they still have some newish Cyberchases at random. AND AND AND Sabrina, the other show Melissa Joan Hart was in i forget, Xena, Hercules....tons of shows!!
GULLAH GULLAH ISLAND!! Very Happy

Uhhmm... is the other Melissa Joan Hart show Clarissa Explains it All? Very Happy x
lumosluna
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  lumosluna March 31st 2010, 1:51 am

lumosluna wrote:

Uhhmm... is the other Melissa Joan Hart show Clarissa Explains it All? Very Happy x
Heh, jk, you already figured it out xD x
lumosluna
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 31st 2010, 10:30 pm

Wow...just found this...okay...old shows....lemme think....when I was REALLY little I used to watch 'The Big Comfy Couch'. When I got older/younger *laughs* I watched Recess, Pepper Ann, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and I also loved this one show called 'Figure it Out' on Nickeloden that isn't on anymore. Razz And Scooby Doo, of course. Still love Scooby Doo. Very Happy
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 31st 2010, 11:23 pm

OMG! Hold on

Figure it out, Legends of the hidden temple, double dare, double dare 2000, spongebob, blues clues, catdog, and all the other shows of awesomeness.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black April 1st 2010, 12:30 am

YES! I watched those too! Well, Double Dare 2000, Hidden Temple, and Figure it Out.....I was 'too cool' to watch Blue's Clues.......unless you count pre-school....then I did. *laughs*
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 1st 2010, 12:34 am

CATDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!!!
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 1st 2010, 9:27 am

Astoria Greengrass wrote:...I was 'too cool' to watch Blue's Clues.......unless you count pre-school....then I did. *laughs*

Heheh. I don't think I'll ever be "too cool" for something. Except drugs. I still watch little kids shows on PBS sometimes. There's this show called Martha about a talking dog. I think it's adorable. xD

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 1st 2010, 9:28 am

GUYS...

THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS!!!!

WHO ELSE WATCHED IT!?!?!?!
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 1st 2010, 9:32 am

-raises hand in a Hermione-ish way- Me! Me! I did! I read the books too. Smile

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 1st 2010, 9:34 am

ME TOO!!!!!! Loved it!!!!!! the episode with the mud and the cocoa trees was my favourite
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive April 2nd 2010, 1:24 am

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!!!!

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!!!!!!! Science RULES.....

oh ya you know you loved this show...

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 4th 2010, 6:47 am

*waves hand in the air* I loved the Magic School Bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite was always Arnold for some weird reason... Razz I always watched Cyberchase, Liberty's Kids [I still watch it Razz], Sagwa, Teletubbies [yes... I'll admit it... they did not freak me out]....... and movies I watched basically all the Disney movies. The end. hahaha
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum