Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 2 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 2:31 am

[Also, Cissy, you are awesome. You crack me up all the time. lol]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 2 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 2:38 am

[Aw, thank you!! Smile ]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:35 am

Reg walks in, casting off his robes and stripping down to his boxers before climbing into bed. Sleep refuses to claim him, and he spends much of the night staring at the ceiling, thinking about his conversations with Sirius and Narcissa. He'd never admit it, but she'd been right. He'd looked up to Sirius, even if his older brother had shunned him, more often than not. And he'd been crushed the day he left, without so much as a goodbye to Regulus. It didn't matter now. It was too late for that. Sirius loathed him, as he loathed the rest of the Blacks. He didn't want anything to do with his younger brother. He winced, remembering Sirius' reaction when Reg had admitted to missing him. He couldn't care less about me. What difference is it to him, if I join the Death Eaters? I can't wait to get out of here, to join Him, to make something right in this world. To be noticed. Though, he'd been far more noticed of late- he was the new heir now that Sirius had been disowned. It shouldn't have been like this. You should have stayed. You should have been there for me, you bloody stupid coward. Now I'm stuck alone, without you around. Even if you hated me, at least you were there before. Now your room's just empty except for all the crap you left behind, that nobody can be bothered to move. And I won't do it. Because I'm still hoping you'll come back, as stupid as that is. I don't know why I even want you to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 8:02 am

Antonin storms noisily into the dorm not really caring if anyone is asleep or not. He quickly undresses down to his boxers and slides into bed. It had been tiring walking around all day throwing/kicking rocks and scaring the younger students. Then again he hardly had anyone else to hang out with so what better way to spend his time?
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 8:03 am

[Hahaha]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 8:05 am

[I'm rather frustrated cause I hardly know anything about Dolohov as a character other than that he was a really strong Death Eater. So I'm just making him really mean.]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 8:06 am

[Haha. He was kind of twisted from what I remember. WAIT. Who are you?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 8:08 am

[Newbie. Very Happy 1 of my friends showed me the Forum and i've been watching her. ive done some rp stuff before but not much]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 8:10 am

[theres a lot of weird stuff on this Forum, like couples that ive never really would have considered]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 8:15 am

[Yeah. *points to the top of page* There is no canon here. NONE OF IT. It does not exist. Hello newbie. Do you have a name? I have a name. My name is Sexy Awesome Admin Eowyn. I'm an 18 year old girl from NJ, USA. You?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 8:17 am

[There is so canon! *clings to Panco for dear life*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 8:21 am

[I can deal with lack of canon. Very Happy I'm Rachael, 16, PA USA (Philly-scary place), & my computer sucks its rather slow a lot which is a bummer.]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 8:21 am

[Agh. Philly. Haven't been there since last year O_O and that was only for a concert]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 8:22 am

[I don't get out much at all. Mostly cause I don't like it that much and secondly because my parents are control freaks. ]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 6th 2010, 8:40 am

[can you possibly fit one more into your dorm?
-pouts-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 9:31 am

[Good grief! Reg AND Sev are emo?! Come on Eowyn! Also, Regrian?!?!?!?!?! Please don't make him gay! Sev is already bi]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 3:01 pm

[Reg will NOT be emo. He will be a bamf. He just had a very, very, very rare bad day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 3:01 pm

[Yes I'm kicking out Cormac Shhh]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 6th 2010, 4:29 pm

[yay:D

and don't listen to adrian. reg better be gay/bi. i want vikellus. and i want it now. or possibly tonight or tomorrow or sometime next week.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 6th 2010, 4:33 pm

[OMG VICKELLUS?!?!?! *is DEFINITELY creeping IC*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 6th 2010, 4:34 pm

[VIKKELUS?

But... what about Degulus?]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 6th 2010, 4:50 pm

[Reg can be a manwhore!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 6th 2010, 4:51 pm

[Works for me. *plans sexy Degulus*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 6th 2010, 4:59 pm

[vikellus=viktor+gellert+reg--if you didnt know]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:03 pm

Vikellus eventually.
I WANT KRACK.
I have awesome slogans and banners to make when I get home (I'm at school) they're gonna be awesome.
I even have two theme songs for us already.
BUT.
Gellerus shall happen as well.
I'm thinking that Reg is gonna be all OMGYOURSOCOOLIWORSHIPYOU because he's young and naiive and desperate for a new role model to replace Sirius. So, you're gonna be the all knowing god in his eyes, haha. You can have SO much fun with that.
I need slogans for Gellerus though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next