Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howl's Moving Castle & Castle in the Sky

5 posters

Go down

Howl's Moving Castle & Castle in the Sky Empty Howl's Moving Castle & Castle in the Sky

Post  Remus Lupin April 8th 2010, 11:09 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Howl's Moving Castle. Castle in the Sky is good as well but I love HMC waaaay more. And of course the movie is awesome!!! I watch it all the time online because I haven't obtained my own copy yet, someday I will though!

I definitely like Howl more in the movie adaptation than in the book. He's more conceited and annoying in the book, in the movie he's somewhat conceited, yes, but he's also more charming and friendly.

And the Wicked Witch of the Waste looks so creepy after her powers are taken from her haha.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle & Castle in the Sky Empty Re: Howl's Moving Castle & Castle in the Sky

Post  Addie Lupin April 8th 2010, 2:27 pm

hahaha I love Howl so much that I made his earrings and necklace:)

(He is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Addie Lupin
Addie Lupin
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle & Castle in the Sky Empty Re: Howl's Moving Castle & Castle in the Sky

Post  Remus Lupin April 9th 2010, 2:57 am

haha that is awesome!!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 9th 2010, 3:14 am

*just saw this thread*
I just watched HMC a few weeks ago and LOVED IT. I actually liked Sophie, which is weird because I usually don't like the leading females. Loved Calcifer and Howl most, though... AND THE SCARECROW AND THE LITTLE BOY WITH THE ADORABLE COSTUMES AND GAH. I just loved that movie SO MUCH.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Addie Lupin April 9th 2010, 3:30 am

Now I HAVE TO watch it Smile
Addie Lupin
Addie Lupin
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 9th 2010, 3:34 am

*gasps* Have you never seen it? I borrowed it from the library and am really glad I did! It's REALLY REALLY REALLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  lumosluna April 9th 2010, 3:56 am

*jumps up and down* HMC is the best!!! Howl is quite nice looking in the movie (yes.. even though he's animated) Wink x
lumosluna
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Addie Lupin April 9th 2010, 3:16 pm

I own it and I drool over Howl everytime I see him:)

Last edited by Victoire Weasley on April 9th 2010, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to capitalize a name .... shame on ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Addie Lupin
Addie Lupin
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Addie Lupin April 9th 2010, 3:17 pm

lumosluna wrote:*jumps up and down* HMC is the best!!! Howl is quite nice looking in the movie (yes.. even though he's animated) Wink x

Sorry Howl is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Addie Lupin
Addie Lupin
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 4:51 am

OMG! everyone loves me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive June 10th 2010, 10:24 am

I love this movie! However, as this is the thread for the book, I'd like to say that I love the book too. It's one of the very very few books that was turned into a movie that doesn't bother me. They just seem to be two completely different things for me.

Remus, actually, I think the Witch of the Waste looks adorable when she loses her powers.... I don't know why because that seems really weird now that I think of it.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Addie Lupin June 11th 2010, 4:32 pm

Fred Weasley wrote:
Remus, actually, I think the Witch of the Waste looks adorable when she loses her powers.... I don't know why because that seems really weird now that I think of it.

Me too!!!!
Addie Lupin
Addie Lupin
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum