Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the heck???

+2
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Go down

What the heck??? Empty What the heck???

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 2:01 am

Is there any chance of getting a brief description of how some of the various random relationships (Remione) started and the family status of various characters with surnames like riddle that are not out of the books??

Please? the Daily Reel is a little too long and does not really explain the beginigs as such

[feel free to delete this if it is a waste of space]

Back to top Go down

What the heck??? Empty Re: What the heck???

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 2:05 am

And what is with the Hufflepuff eating?

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 13th 2010, 3:02 am

I'll list a little bit of info, those involved in the pairings can elaborate, because I don't know all the details myself.

Our Main Pairings:

Snupin
Who: Severus Snape / Remus Lupin.
Start: Remus needed potions help, it escalated from there.
Major Events: Lots of sex. Remus broke it off once, Severus threw himself off the Astronomy Tower, and Pansy attacked Remus and made him choose if he wanted Hermione or Severus. He went back to Hermione for a while, but Snupin came back for a little while, before Remus finally ended it once and for all.

Remione
Who: Remus Lupin / Hermione Granger.
Status: Going strong. Broke up once before, after some trust issues and a recurrence of Snupin.
Start: Started with two dateless nerds geeking out over a chance to visit the book store together - it was the first Hogsmeade weekend and everyone else had dates. It was love at first nerd.
Major Events: Oh jeez, heaps. I think there's a big summary of everything that happened in the old forum at the start of the daily reel? That had pretty much the background info of Remione....

Dramione
Who: Draco Malfoy / Hermione Granger.
Start: Happened when they were drunk, once on St. Patty's day, and again later when they were depressed and very trashed.
Major Events: Caused Pansy to break up with Draco, and some drama between Hermione and Remus as well. Led into Hermione's alcoholism.

Panco CANON!
Who: Pansy Parkinson / Draco Malfoy.
Start: Pansy's always loved Draco. When he finally came back to Hogwarts after a long absence, they admitted their love to each other and tried dating.
Major Events: Dramione broke them up, and eventually they tried being friends again. Then Blansy happened, and it looks like this pair is on their dying breath. The last shred of canon relationships left on AWF, and it's not looking good.

Blansy
Who: Blaise Zabini / Pansy Parkinson.
Start: Blaise flirts with Pansy continually, until she finally gave in.
Major Events: This probably killed Panco. Blaise has admitted that he loves Pansy, and wants her to choose between him and Draco.

Tater
Who: Tam Riddle / Peter Pettigrew.
Start: To make her father mad, Tam had sex with him in a broom closet. They started dating.
Major Events: They have a baby, a Tater Tot named Hashbee. They broke up after Hashbee was born, but recently got back together.

Krack
Who: Viktor Krum / Regulus Black.
Start:
Major Events:

Lunamort
Who: Luna Lovegood / Lord Voldemort
Start: ?
Major Events: They got married. Couple days later, Voldy called it off. Cockblocking ensued.

Angeorge
Who: Angela Moon / George Weasley
Major Events: ?

Evotter CANON!
Who: James Potter / Lily Evans.
Start: Canon.
Major Events: They tried dating, James disappeared, they broke up, James finally gave up trying to win Lily over again and called it off.

Sevily
Who: Severus Snape / Lily Evans.
Start: Not quite yet...
Major Events: Sev has always loved her. She has always been oblivious, until now??

Leeuna
Who: Lee Jordan / Luna Lovegood

Kaliver CANON!
Who: Katie Bell / Oliver Wood
Start: Katie was originally with Sirius, then he cheated on Katie with Fleur and they broke up. Then Sirius admitted he still had feelings for Katie, then Oliver came along and Katie rejected Sirius and went to Oliver. Oliver went for Fleur, but she rejected him. So being the little rejects Oliver and Katie got together. All is well, But unfortunately the Oliver is unable to get on as much as the rest of us, so Katie often gets depressed about not seeing him.
Major events: They went Hogsmeade and The hill many times. It was cute! THE CUTEST EVER!

Ginotter CANON!
Who: Ginny Weasley / Harry Potter
Start: Unknown?

Just a few off the top of my head.
Lovers, post your info and I'll add to this list.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on April 13th 2010, 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:21 am

Apparantly Tam and Dee are fan characters that are Bella and Voldy's kids.
Danni is Grindenwald's. Not sure how that's working now that he's HERE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 13th 2010, 3:26 am

LEEUNA!!!!
Lee Jordan and Luna Lovegood
We are adorable and we just started!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:28 am

Bellatrix B. wrote:Apparantly Tam and Dee are fan characters that are Bella and Voldy's kids.
Danni is Grindenwald's. Not sure how that's working now that he's HERE.

Oh. and apparently Slytherins think you guys are marshmallows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 9:58 am

Ahhh thanks, now some of it makes a little sense...a little Smile

Wow canon really does die here....Hang on, I thought there were Harry/Ginny somewhere as well, or is that all dead aswell??

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 13th 2010, 11:58 am

Kaliver
Who: Katie and Oliver
Start: Katie was originally with Sirius, then he cheated on Katie with Fleur and they broke up. Then Sirius addmitted he still had feelings for Katie, then Oliver came along and Katie rejected Sirius and went to Oliver. Oliver went for Fleur, but she rejected him. So being the little rejects Oliver and Katie got together. All is well, But unfortunatly the Oliver is unable to get on as much as the rest of us, so Katie iften gets depressed about not seeing him.
Major events: They went Hogsmeade and The hill many times. It was cute! THE CUTEST EVER!

This is, in my mind, Canon.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith April 13th 2010, 3:23 pm

[ok just adding in some details Very Happy ]

[quote="Pansy Parkinson"]
Remione
Who: Remus Lupin / Hermione Granger.
Status: Going strong. Broke up once before, after some trust issues and a recurrence of Snupin.
Start: Started with two dateless nerds geeking out over a chance to visit the book store together - it was the first Hogsmeade weekend and everyone else had dates. It was love at first nerd.
Major Events: Oh jeez, heaps. I think there's a big summary of everything that happened in the old forum at the start of the daily reel? That had pretty much the background info of Remione....

Dramione
Who: Draco Malfoy / Hermione Granger.
Start: Happened when they were drunk, once on St. Patty's day, and again later when they were depressed and very trashed.
Major Events: Caused Pansy to break up with Draco, and some drama between Hermione and Remus as well. Led into Hermione's alcoholism.
[Yup - the second Dramione in particular was pretty emblematic of Hermione hitting rock bottom]
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 22nd 2010, 6:45 pm

Pansy Parkinson wrote:

Lunamort
Who: Luna Lovegood / Lord Voldemort
Major Events: They got married. Couple days later, Voldy called it off. Cockblocking ensued.

I'm reading through random threads. SUE ME.

Lunamort started when I suggested it OOC, and then Voldy got mad because of Tater, and the two bonded over puppies. AND THEN THEY HAD THE LUNAMORTIES. *flails*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmy Riddle - Inactive April 23rd 2010, 3:08 am

P.S. I am a Riddle because Remmy and Bellatrix Lestrange and Voldemort all got married. Wink

Remmy Riddle - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2010, 2:53 pm

OH! AND AND AND *flails* Padrew!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum