Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRACK and other shit.

+2
Nikki Orwell
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
6 posters

Go down

KRACK and other shit. Empty KRACK and other shit.

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven April 25th 2010, 12:59 am

Sooooo i wanted to do a Krack fic...but to make that work i had to mix int he crazy time loop we have....so this fic is just for AWF Krack lovers. I'll probably post it all in here, and that's it. If i even do it.

sorry if i got anything wrong so far. :3 It's based on our RP and that's a bit chaotic so all sorts of shit is in here. This is the first rough draft of what i have so far Very Happy!!! It's gonna follow the RP for Krack and various other bits of our RP, if loosely in some areas. I write with the British/Australian dictionary so some stuff is gonna look spelled wrong but unless it's a GLARING typo i promise it's most likely right.

When Insanity Beaks Loose (THANK YOU NIKKI it fits us so well...)

Regulus pulled his hair back, trying to get the annoying locks out of his way. Eyebrows furrowed in concentration, he looked for the Snitch furiously. Where was that golden little bug- OH! Zooming forward on his broom, he reached his hand out. He looked like a green and silver bolt of lightning to the spectators. Unluckily for everyone at the Pitch today lightning was all to real. Regulus had a brief flash of envy for the people watching in the stands, all warm and dry…and in the second he was distracted an equally fast bolt of red and gold flashed in his peripheral vision and caught up to the small flash of gold. The Snitch, looking just like a will-o-the-wisp near the bog that the sand of the Pitch had become gave one last little twitch of it’s wings and then was lost form view as a gloved hand closed over it.
The Gryffindor crowd exploded in the stands and someone let off a few rockets. The light from the pyrotechnics augmented by the natural lightning cast a pall of gold and red and silver over the shrinking Slytherin crowd, who muttered a few well placed hexes at their counterparts. Regulus hovered there, in agony. He knew what would be coming…
“Hey brother.” A snide, rude, and arrogant voice sidled up next to him. Regulus didn’t even need to turn and see James Potter, and most importantly/hatefully-yours Sirius Black. Surprisingly, he was still in his Keeper uniform. Usually, he’d strip off all but his pants and fly around the Pitch, causing the girls (and a few boys, and a teacher or two) to swoon. “Nice way to fumble that up. Looks like Gryffindor is going to take this season by storm, all thanks to you.”
Regulus wanted to lash out, but he didn’t. James Potter, while being a skinny little jerk had muscles under those robes, and Regulus knew from past and painful experience that Sirius had a mean right hook. Deciding that no war was better than getting in an appropriate jab, he started to fly off the Pitch only to be caught.
“I’m talking to you, you little shit. Don’t turn your oh-so-much-better-than-thou nose at me. I got enough of that from the rest of your damn family.” hissing, Sirius jerked back roughly, almost knocking the younger Black from his broom.
“They’re you’re family too.” Regulus just wanted to leave, get a hot shower and some cocoa. He didn’t want a fight. “Anyway, Sirius. You might want to curb your arrogant appetite. You guys still have to go up against Ravenclaw and I heard their Seeker Nikki is almost as sharp as Viktor Krum himself.”
James snorted. “Yeah, sure. Whatever you say Slytherin. Come on, Padfoot. Let’s go grab us some girls and some showers. In whichever order or combination you please.”
“Okay James, let me just take care of something…” and with a last glance at his brother’s face he ripped down on the Seeker’s robes, momentarily dislodging him. Regulus scrambled and glared balefully as his brother zoomed off and wished he knew some really good hex. Something along the lines of shrivelling a certain body part.
“Come on, Reg. Let’s gooooooo. This is boring, although the rain does hide your smell.” Djinn appeared at Regulus’ side, just standing in mid-air like he always did. “You know, I could take care of him for you. Regress him back to an embryo? Turn him into an old pervy man? Eat him with barbeque sauce? You have the power of a god at your hands.” Djinn looked at him, upside down now.
“No…as interesting as that might be, no.” And without a backwards glance at the retreating Gryffindors he flew to the locker room, leaving Djinn talking animatedly to a bolt of lightning.

Last edited by Just Nurse Joel on April 25th 2010, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

KRACK and other shit. Empty Re: KRACK and other shit.

Post  Nikki Orwell April 25th 2010, 1:12 am

-sings- I LOVE JOEL, YES I DO! HE IS SO INCREDIBLY COOL!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven April 25th 2010, 1:25 am

-freaks out because he told Eowyn to read it and is now really nervous and will probably take it down-D: D: D: D:
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 25th 2010, 1:26 am

I LOVE JOEL MORE AND I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEE

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 25th 2010, 1:26 am

I also want my own Djinn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven April 25th 2010, 1:30 am

OMG REALLY??? -was really really worried-

-also acts like Djinn sometimes when he's excited-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 29th 2010, 9:05 am

I
LOVE
THIS
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven April 29th 2010, 10:35 am

Viktor's POV (i really wish it would copy over formatted >.< -fumes at loss of italics and is too lazy to go through and change it)

I had only been to England a few times, to play Quidditch and to meet other Quidditch players. That’s what my life was, really. Quidditch, Quidditch, Quidditch and then studies. I had no life to live or lead besides the life provided to me by Quidditch. A bit ridiculous, if you ask me but no one did. The ability to pull of a Wronski Feint and the ability to stay on a broom when it was zooming in upwards of 60 miles an hour, coupled by a sharp eye made me one of the most powerful Seekers in the world.

Blindly I followed them all, until my headmaster turned to the Dark. Just the thought of the Dark Arts disgusted me and I left, the first individual and personal decision I’d ever made besides whether or not I wanted to wear boxers or briefs. The entirety of my school, the noble Durmstrang, turned to follow in our master’s steps but I couldn’t make myself.

So I transferred, upon threat of breaking my broom over my knee, to Hogwarts in England. I was quickly and secretly Sorted in the Headmaster’s office. I stared up at the Headmistress and sat in the chair, waiting for the hat to decide which of their Houses I would be put in until graduation.

“Hmm…”My eyes shot up and I stared at the brim of the hat on my head. It talked?! “Yes I talk, fool. I’m putting you in Gryffindor, because you just don’t have it in you to be anything else.”

And so began my days in the Noble House Gryffindor. This Hogwarts was different from our Durmstrang, the
biggest thing being the warmth and the openness of the castle and grounds. It was majestic, like as if it had been made just for the mountains and lakes that surrounded it, and I felt happy to be here where others agreed with me on the use of the Dark Arts and on bravery.

There were many curious people and beings here. There was the Djinn, a being who claimed to be a god and who I think might have been. Then there was a boy who could fly, broomless! Peter was his name, and he graced the House of Ravenclaw. There was the strange group of people who called themselves the Flail Brigade, and even a werewolf! Little did I know at the time I’d meet even more amazing people and things: a large collection of pretty girls and cocky boys, a larger collection of curious sights, and then one strange boy I met on the Quidditch Pitch.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 29th 2010, 11:05 am

Joel!!! *flails* I LOVE YOU!!! Love it!!!!!!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive April 29th 2010, 11:44 am

Really? lol idk it really feelsfunny to me x3 not like Krum at all

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 29th 2010, 11:57 am

I dunno, I just really like it!!!! And I giggled when I saw you tossed in the 'Flail Brigade'.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 29th 2010, 4:28 pm

YESSSSSS
-chants for more-
I LOVE ITTTTT
-noms popcorn and waits for Reg and Krum to meet-
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down