Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Spot in a field

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Random Spot in a field - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Spot in a field

Post  Guest May 13th 2010, 2:39 am

"Nope!" He said quickly. "Not aloud! No school. Nothing important! Just let it all go. Now, close your eyes, and think about a plan white background. Nothing else, just emptiness." He paused for a second. "Now, whats something random? First thing you think of."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 13th 2010, 2:44 am

"Nothing important?" Padma responded incredulously. "But I have a Herbology exam tomorrow. Unicorn turd! I forgot to study..." But she tried imagining a plain white background, almost like the Muggle group. It would have been easy had it not been for the other lights flashing around when she closed her eyes. But the first thing she thought of she said out loud: "Mandrakes," she said.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2010, 3:47 am

-falls over because her ancle hurts-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2010, 5:28 am

He sighs. "Well clearly this isn't going to work." He takes a moment and thinks. Then quietly he says."But maybe this will." As he slowly leaned down over her, he traced his hand down her cheek lightly stopping at her chin. Staring into her eyes he slowly moved his lips to meet hers, kissing her passionately. As he slowly moved away a little he kissed her again softly. He then pulled away slowly, looking into her eyes and said. "What about now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 14th 2010, 2:10 am

Silently Padma had already started quizzing herself on the various uses of Mandrakes, but all thoughts zipped out of her head when Andrew kissed her. Closing her eyes, she sighed and, as her thoughts went whizzing around, decided that at the moment, all she needed to know was that Andrew loved her. "I'm fine," she whispered, stroking his hair with her hand.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 5:31 am

"You know, you think way to much." He paused and grinned. "Not that it's a bad thing, but sometimes you should just go with that famous old, gut feeling instead of thinking everything over." With him laying next to her, he grabbed her hands and started fiddling with her fingers. He turned his head towards hers, placing his nose against hers lightly. Sighing softly he closed his eyes and squeezed her hands lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 14th 2010, 5:52 am

"It's part of being a Ravenclaw," Padma explained. "I rarely go with the 'gut feeling' anymore." Leaning toward him, whichever way that is anymore because I'm too tired to go look it up, she kissed him again.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 7:45 am

When she kissed him he grunted softly and then slowly pulled away, gripping her in a firm hug. "Well maybe you shouldn't be a Ravenclaw for a day." He grinned. "For one day you should be just a person. Just be Padma." He smiled softly. "Be MY Padma." As he hugged her even tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 16th 2010, 4:55 am

"A Ravenclaw IS a person," Padma laughed. "Just a person that cares more about grades than the average Gryffindor." Smiling, she closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them and said, "And I thought I already was yours."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 5:22 am

"Well of course you are. But I think you just let the grade thing go a bit too far, but who am I to judge?" He smiled, glad that she was his. He looked at her for a little while. "Your beautiful, you know that?" He said slowly. "Completely breath taking."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 16th 2010, 5:03 pm

"Grade thing?" Padma asked. "What grade thing? What about going too far?" She raised her eyebrows and looked at him, a humorous light in her eyes. "I must be dreaming," she finally sighed. "The most handsome guy in the school is telling me I'm beautiful..." She closed her eyes.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 7:02 pm

He frowned, deeply concerned. "Handsome guy?" He asked confused, tensing up. "Who is this? I need to go teach him a lesson. Telling my girl she's beautiful." He shook his head as he pounded his fist into his other hand. "Oh.. It's on boy, it's on." He said, then looked at her again and grinned. He relaxed and embraced her again by his side. "I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 17th 2010, 5:19 am

"Well," Padma said, playing along, "he's got really dark, messed up hair, he wears glasses, he's one of your best friends, his name's Harry Potter..." She laughed. "It's you, of course," she replied. "I love you too."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 5:41 am

"Good." He said. "I'm glad that you love me back." He paused for a second. "So, what other pointless stuff can we talk about?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 17th 2010, 5:45 am

"Why," Padma asked teasingly, "did you think I wouldn't? And I think we've run out of pointless things," she added. "I'm -yawn- kind of tired, too..."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 6:05 am

"Well, if your kinda tired, you should get some sleep." He smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 18th 2010, 4:57 am

"Maybe I should," Padma remarked. "Or maybe I could fall asleep here."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 5:51 am

"It is rather nice out, minus the chill in the air." He said as he yawned as well. "Well, i guess I'm rather tiered too." He said humorously. Then sleepily said. "And if you are going to sleep here you first need a pillow." He said, as he put her head on his arm comfortably. "And a blanket." He said as he wrapped his arm around her waist, and grabbed her hand. "Good night, sleep well." He said as he removed a strand of her hair out of her face, then kissed her on the cheek. He then relaxed and sat there watching her like a creepy stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 19th 2010, 3:30 am

"Thanks," Padma said, "but why are you watching me?"

[*runs away from the stalker*]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 19th 2010, 4:00 am

"I guess I just cant keep my eyes off you." He said, sighing. "But, I mean, if you want, I can stare at the grass." He looked over to a patch of grass. "I'm sorry grass, but your not nearly as cute to watch."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 19th 2010, 4:49 am

Padma leaned her head on his shoulder. "You're the best guy I could've possibly landed with," she sighed.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 20th 2010, 1:18 am

"If you think so." He said softly looking back at her. He then closed his eyes as he was laying next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 20th 2010, 2:03 am

[It feels REALLY weird to say she's going to sleep when it's really bright and sunny outside. *frowns*]

Padma slowly fell asleep without saying anything or doing anything sweet because she hasn't really slept for a while... >.> NOT MY FAULT. Nope.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 20th 2010, 2:15 am

He smiled softly as she fell asleep. He knew that she was really tiered, even though she covered it up rather well. "Goodnight." He said quietly, as they laid there. He slowly began to drift to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane May 20th 2010, 2:19 am

[*creeeeeeeeeeeeps* *gushes* You guys are too cute!!!!!!!]
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next