Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another fanfic...

+7
Romilda Vane
Mya Lupin
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another fanfic... Empty Another fanfic...

Post  Remus Lupin May 11th 2010, 6:37 am

I'm writing another fanfic right now. It's Remione. I know, I know. But, I can't help it! I LOVE REMIONE!
Aaaand, it's a TimeTurner fanfic. BUT. Instead of having Hermione travel back in time, I'm breaking the rules, because I can, and having Remus travel into the future. YES. I KNOW. Think how bad this could be! And I know, I know, timeturners don't work like that. TO. EFFING. BAD. IT'S MAH STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT, SO DROP THAT ON YOUR PLATE AND NOM IT.

CHAPTER FUCKING ONE. (and yes, I am in a 'raping Billy Mays' kind of mood. Dealz wit' it!)

"How, and why, are you taking so many classes, Moony?!" A black haired boy of 17 lounged back in his chair, tilting it slightly. He tossed a class schedule, cramped with writing, onto the table in front of him with a look of disgust and disbelief. "I mean, honestly, we all know you're smart and all but you really don't need to rub it in our faces by taking 50BAZILLION CLASSES!"

His friend, a boy, who was 16, with sandy colored hair, reached out and snagged the schedule without even glancing up from his book. "Why? Because I want to, and 'how' is not important Padfoot. It's not that many classes. Just more than usual."

The black haired boy let his chair fall forward with a bang.
The other boy looked up at him slightly annoyed. "Honestly, Sirius, we're in the library. Can't you-"
"Mr. BLACK! Why am I not surprised?" Madam Pince, the old librarian, glared down at Sirius. He grinned up at her, not surprised at all to see her just appear out of nowhere. Her piercing gaze turned to the other boy, who's face had turned a lovely shade of Quaffle red. "Mr. Lupin, I would expect you, as a respecting and responsible student, to have taught your friends to behave at least in the library. 7 years. 7 years I have put up with their nonsense! At least they'll be gone after this year." She sniffed and covered her mouth, letting out a small cough.

Sirius grinned wider. "Ah, but, my fair lady, you'll miss us. We keep things interesting." The other boy gave him a warning kick under the table. Madam Pince was not Professor McGonagall who would spar back and forth with Sirius before either Sirius gave up or she lost her temper, landing him with a detention. Madam Pince would sooner give everyone detention who messed with the calm and (not always) peaceful environment the Library had to offer than talk anything out.

Madam Pince folded her arms and stared down at Sirius, an eyebrow slightly raised. "Miss you and Potter? Hardly. My books are much safer without you two around! It's late, you two should be off back to your House before I decide to take points."

Sirius hopped up and grabbed his bag. "Come along Remus. We shan't take up anymore of this dazzling woman's time." Spinning on his heel, Sirius practically strutted out of the Library. Some girls over in the corner were eying him as he walked by. He winked over at their table and kept walking till he'd left the room. The girls collapsed into fits of giggles after he was out of sight.

Remus Lupin gathered his books and schedule into a nice, neat pile, and got up, pushing his chair in. He sent a short apology in Madam Pince's direction and took off at a brisk pace to catch up with Sirius.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Another fanfic... Empty Re: Another fanfic...

Post  Remus Lupin May 11th 2010, 6:49 am

[blaaaah I hate separating the paragraphs like that...but I have to to post them on the fanfic sight. Makes it a lot easier to read then.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 11th 2010, 6:50 am

I find it easier to read like that! Very Happy

Also *flails* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Imma read when I have time to read properly! *flails for Remione*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 11th 2010, 6:53 am

I was reading over what I have of chapter 2 so far and decided that there's going to be mild Wolfstar. No kissing involved. And it won't last of course. Because this is a Remione fanfic!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 11th 2010, 7:10 am

CHAPTER GUCKING TWO.

Remus caught up with Sirius in the corridor. Shifting the books in his arms, he sighed. Better get used to the heavy book load, Lupin. You're going to be dealing with this all year. He took a deep breath then coughed as dust from the topmost book flew into his nose.

Sirius looked behind him and sighed upon seeing Remus with all those books. It really was annoying sometimes. Why did Remus have to read all the time when he could be hanging out, doing fun things with Sirius himself, James, and Peter? It was not like Remus didn't hang out with them but, most of the time his nose was always buried in a god damn book. Conversations were quite limited when you were talking to a worm who's face was buried in it's favorite food.

"Mooooooony!" Sirius whined and grabbed Remus' books. "We're never going to see you at all this year if you're always doing work and studying."

Remus scowled and reached for the books. "You'll see me plenty. Now hand over those books."
Sirius smirked and held them above his head. "No way! It's still close to the beginning of the school year and you always have your head stuck in these boring books. Let yourself have fun right now. Study later." Remus jumped up trying to grab the books back. Upon landing, bookless, he tripped on Sirius' shoe and fell over. Sirius laughed and crouched down beside him.

"Honestly, you don't have to worship me at my feet if you wanted them back. Just say 'please' next time." He grinned and plopped the books down on Remus' back before standing back up. "See ya later mate!" He turned and walked off singing obnoxiously loud, which stopped halfway down the corridor. "Why, Evans! You're looking cheery at this late hour! James try to win you over again with his dazzling charms?"

"Shut up, Black. I am not in the mood." Lily Evan's voice was sharp and loud, and she was most definitely angered by something. "It's late. Get back to Gryffindor."

Sirius bowed low. "As my Head Girl wishes. And here's hoping that what ever's got her panties in a bunch will go away so she may rest easily tonight." He grinned and walked off quickly.

Lily glared at his retreating back. "SIRIUS BLACK! YOU...Damn, he's gone already. Git." She sighed.
Remus had managed to get up by now and he had his books back in a neat pile in his arms. He walked over to join Lily. "Sorry about that, Lily." She glanced over at Remus. "It's quite alright. No need to apologize for that one. He's hopeless. You should probably be heading back too, you know."

Remus nodded. "Yeah, we were just on our way. Um, did James do something to anger you?" Lily folded her arms and sighed. "No. It wasn't even James at all, he's patrolling down on the lower floors. I ran into Severus and some of his friends," She spat the word 'friends' out harshly, "they were skulking around the Astronomy Tower for some reason. I told them to head back to their House but they got snappy with me. Finally I got them to leave, but...oh I don't know, Remus. It's just annoying to see Sev hang out with those kids. He used to be so nice." She frowned and shook her head sadly. "Oh well, people change. I should be going, see you later Remus!" She waved, heading off down the corridor the way he and Sirius had just came from.

"Bye Lily!" Remus smiled, waving, and continued back to his dorm. He knew Lily and Severus Snape had been best friends for a long time, until Severus had called her a Mudblood that is. Then their friendship had fallen apart. It had not helped that Severus hung out with some creepy blokes. Him and his friends dabbled in Dark Magic and he knew Lily hated that. It must really hurt to lose your best friend to something you hate. Well, of course it would! You'd feel the same way if it happened to you. He frowned and headed up the staircase to the entrance of Gryffindor House.

He was surprised to see the common room almost empty. It wasn't that late, was it? No, it was only 10p.m. Not too late. Oh well. Remus headed up to his dorm. Walking in, shutting the door quietly behind him, he went over and set his books down in a neat stack on his dresser. Undressing down to his boxers, he slipped under the covers and grabbed the topmost book from the pile.

"Moony. For Merlin's sake, are you seriously reading at this hour?" Sirius flopped down across the bed, startling Remus. He reached up and grabbed the book. "Stop this nonsense. Besides, you have to get plenty of rest for tomorrow!"

Remus stared down at the other boy's head that was resting on his stomach. "Why? What's tomorrow?" He plucked the book out of Sirius' hands. Sirius gaped. "What...what...WHAT'S TOMORROW?! MERLIN, MOONY, IS YOUR HEAD THAT IN THE CLOUDS...ER, BOOKSHELVES, THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS?! IT'S HALLOWEEN YA GOOF!" He snagged the book back and tossed it on the floor. "Don't even THINK about picking that up." He could see the look in Remus' eyes. The 'how-could-you-treat-a-book-that-way-I'm-going to-kill-you' look. And he knew Remus hated when things were out of place, specifically his own things. "Now, seriously Moony, look how all this work is affecting you! You didn't even remember tomorrow was Halloween! HALLOWEEN! This is unacceptable. We must execute an intervention. Tomorrow you are not allowed to study ONE bit."

Remus groaned. Of course, Halloween. How could he have forgotten? "Sorry Pads, I can't believe I forgot. Can't I study for a little bit though? Just for an hour or two?" He really had too many classes to study for to slack off. Sirius sat up quickly and shoved his face close to Remus'. "NO. No you will not. Nope, nope, NOPE. All fun for you tomorrow Mr. Moony. Now, no complaining, I'll see you in the morning. Night!" He hopped off the bed and got into his own.

"Right...night to you too." Remus sighed and bent over the edge of his bed to pick up the book. Setting it back on top of the pile of other books, he then laid back down and rolled onto his side. Halloween...Merlin, how could I forget Halloween? I really must be too focused on my work. Can't help it though! So many classes equals a lot of homework and studying. I guess...I guess I can give myself tomorrow off at least...
His eyes slowly drifted closed and he fell asleep.

[yay! end of chapter twoooooo!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2010, 12:37 am

*waits very patiently for more* *flails*

[was just about to post this when I realized you'd edited and added the rest of the chapter! *flails and runs to read because this is going to be epic*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 12th 2010, 12:48 am

[I am having fun with this one. haha. Writing young Remus is more fun than writing older Remus, cause he gets to be more carefree and happier. I think so anyways.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 12th 2010, 12:53 am

[Totally! It's awesome, by the way - I can't wait to see what happens! *flails*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 26th 2010, 10:15 am

Chapter 3.

Peter Pettigrew woke up with the feeling that something was not quite right. It wasn’t unnatural for this to happen; thanks to all the times the guys would pull pranks on him while he was sleeping. Something dripped on his nose and, startled, he opened his eyes.

Another pair of eyes stared back at him, an inch or two from his face. Letting out a short, girlish shriek, Peter shoved the other person away who started laughing quietly.

“Fuck, Padfoot what were you thinking, waking me up that way?” Peter sat up and touched his nose to see what had dripped on it.

“And who said I was thinking, Wormtail?” Sirius leaned against the bedpost, eyes shining brightly with mischief, waiting for Peter’s next reaction.

Peter looked down at his finger to see it covered in dark red liquid. His eyes grew round and he looked up at Sirius. “Wh…what is this? This isn’t…” Sirius shrugged, biting his lip to keep from laughing. “Honestly, Padfoot!” His voice was raising a few octaves, squeaking. He could not figure out why there would be blood on his nose. Looking up, he checked and was relieved to see there was nothing gross hanging above him. That did not explain where this blood had come from. Sirius could not help laughing at Peter’s expression. “Calm down, Pete.” He shoved something heavy into Peter’s line of view with his foot. Peter looked. It was a big can of paint. He sighed in relief.

“Where’d you get that big can of paint? And what’s it for?” Peter slid out of bed and started getting dressed for the day. Sirius gaped at him. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NEITHER YOU NOR MOONY REMEMBERED THAT TODAY WAS HALLOWEEN?!" There was a snort heard from the direction of Remus' bed. Remus wasn't surprised Peter forgot. It was their seventh year, they had N.E.W.T.s to study for, and Peter was going to need all the studying he could get. They'd been working together lately and must of been so distracted that even the idea of Halloween had escaped them both.

Sirius grabbed a stack of Remus' books and stood next to Remus' bed. "Okay Moony. You've got one hour, ONE HOUR, to study! THEN IT'S OFF TO A DAY OF TRICKS AND SCARES!" Remus turned on his back and looked up at Sirius, annoyed that he wouldn't be able to...well, actually he would be able to get more studying done. Heck, he could study and do homework all day and still hang out with the guys. Why hadn't he thought about it before?

"Alright, then Sirius." Sirius was slightly surprised that Remus had willingly agreed to his allotted time to study. But whatever, as long as he had Remus around for the rest of the day, it didn't matter. "Right then! Here are your books!" Sirius dropped the 5 heavy textbooks on Remus chest.

The books landed with a thump on his chest, followed by a soft sound of breaking glass. The sound was soft enough that neither Sirius nor Peter could hear, but Remus heard rather clearly. He felt a sharp sting as one of the broken bits of glass cut into his skin, then everything disappeared.

Sirius stared down at the empty bed in confusion, Peter had stood and was staring at the bed as well. They both turned and looked at each other. "Where'd he go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[and I'll finish chapter 3 later. this is just what I have so far.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 26th 2010, 10:18 am

OMFG YOU POSTED MORE! *flails and spazzes* I can't wait to read it! *flails more and stabs work*

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 26th 2010, 10:20 am

[*flails* I can't wait to write the rest of the chapter!!! Remus is going to be so confused! bwahahahaha]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 26th 2010, 4:33 pm

*demands more right fucking now*

*patiently awaits more, because this is awesometastic and is going to be epic*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 27th 2010, 6:38 am

Chapter 3.

Peter Pettigrew woke up with the feeling that something was not quite right. It wasn’t unnatural for this to happen; thanks to all the times the guys would pull pranks on him while he was sleeping. Something dripped on his nose and, startled, he opened his eyes.

Another pair of eyes stared back at him, an inch or two from his face. Letting out a short, girlish shriek, Peter shoved the other person away who started laughing quietly.

“Fuck, Padfoot what were you thinking, waking me up that way?” Peter sat up and touched his nose to see what had dripped on it.

“And who said I was thinking, Wormtail?” Sirius leaned against the bedpost, eyes shining brightly with mischief, waiting for Peter’s next reaction.

Peter looked down at his finger to see it covered in dark red liquid. His eyes grew round and he looked up at Sirius. “Wh…what is this? This isn’t…” Sirius shrugged, biting his lip to keep from laughing. “Honestly, Padfoot!” His voice was raising a few octaves, squeaking. He could not figure out why there would be blood on his nose. Looking up, he checked and was relieved to see there was nothing gross hanging above him. That did not explain where this blood had come from. Sirius could not help laughing at Peter’s expression. “Calm down, Pete.” He shoved something heavy into Peter’s line of view with his foot. Peter looked. It was a big can of paint. He sighed in relief.

“Where’d you get that big can of paint? And what’s it for?” Peter slid out of bed and started getting dressed for the day. Sirius gaped at him. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NEITHER YOU NOR MOONY REMEMBERED THAT TODAY WAS HALLOWEEN?!" There was a snort heard from the direction of Remus' bed. Remus wasn't surprised Peter forgot. It was their seventh year, they had N.E.W.T.s to study for, and Peter was going to need all the studying he could get. They'd been working together lately and must of been so distracted that even the idea of Halloween had escaped them both.

Sirius grabbed a stack of Remus' books and stood next to Remus' bed. "Okay Moony. You've got one hour, ONE HOUR, to study! THEN IT'S OFF TO A DAY OF TRICKS AND SCARES!" Remus turned on his back and looked up at Sirius, annoyed that he wouldn't be able to...well, actually he would be able to get more studying done. Heck, he could study and do homework all day and still hang out with the guys. Why hadn't he thought about it before?

"Alright, then Sirius." Sirius was slightly surprised that Remus had willingly agreed to his allotted time to study. But whatever, as long as he had Remus around for the rest of the day, it didn't matter. "Right then! Here are your books!" Sirius dropped the 5 heavy textbooks on Remus chest.

The books landed with a thump on his chest, followed by a soft sound of breaking glass. The sound was soft enough that neither Sirius nor Peter could hear, but Remus heard rather clearly. He felt a sharp sting as one of the broken bits of glass cut into his skin, then everything disappeared.

Sirius stared down at the empty bed in confusion, Peter had stood and was staring at the bed as well. They both turned and looked at each other. "Where'd he go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hermione, can't you help me with that essay for Snape?"
Hermione Granger rolled her eyes, sighing, as she made her way down the path towards Hagrid's hut. Her best friends, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter, followed along behind her. "Honestly, Ronald, can't you ever do a full essay without my help?"

Ron shrugged. "But if I don't get your help then my essay will suck. Then Snape'll give me another 'P'. Or detention..." Hermione shook her head, looking down at the ground in front of her as they started down the hill. "Maybe if you actually read your books and studied the essays would be easier for you. As it is-"

She was cut off by a gasp from one of the boys. "What?" Looking up, she spots someone trying to get up off the ground further up the path. "Hermione, that guy just appeared out of nowhere."

Harry moved to the head of the group and held an arm out, a subconscious move to be protective of his friends. "We should be careful. People don't just appear out of nowhere." And they did have to be careful. Voldemort was getting stronger, and after their run in at the Ministry last year, well, they were taking more caution to say the least. The guy had managed to get up and was now brushing his sweater and sweatpants off. He swore quietly at something, they couldn't tell from here, and pulled what looked like a chain from out of his sweater.

Ron frowned. "So...are we just going to stand about or are we going to see who he is? I mean, we can't do nothing right?" Hermione was stuck between still being cautious and going to see who it was. Harry was intent on being cautious. They debated about what to do, meanwhile not noticing that the guy was walking over to join them.

"I mean, how can someone just appear out of nowhere? It's not like anyone can just apparate within the grounds."
"Yes, well, there are probably ways...but I'd have to-"
"-Research it?"
"Obviously. Thank you, Ronald."
"Hey, it's not my fault you're so predictable."
"Predictable? What's predictable is your constant ability to insult me. I-"
"Guys? Can we get back on task here?"
"Oh, right. Sorry, Harry."

Remus had been listening to the three students conversation since he had appeared down the path. They were obviously students and, by the colors on their attire, Gryffindors as well. He had tucked the chain back into his shirt, ignoring the slight stinging of pain caused by the cut on his chest, and had decided to go ask them for help. Because he really could not figure out how he had been in his bed one moment and then on the ground outside the next. Though with a broken...hmm, well that may have caused it. He'd have to see. He got closer to the trio and cleared his throat, not wanting to outright interrupt their debate. The girl looked up and her eyes immediately grew wide. The two boys turned around and Remus almost sighed with relief.
"James?"

[end of chapter 3!!]

Last edited by Remus Lupin on May 27th 2010, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 27th 2010, 9:41 am

*loves your story and flails muchly for you*
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact May 27th 2010, 11:57 am

*flails* Very Happy

I just added more and finished the chapter up! On to chapter 4!! At some point...haha

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 27th 2010, 1:27 pm

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 28th 2010, 3:48 am

*drowns in love*

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xMILLION!!!!!! Wait till I have chapter 4 written!!! I've already got a lot of this planned out! One of my favorite parts is going to be when past Remus meets future Remus. The moment they meet is going to be hilarious!!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 28th 2010, 3:50 am

HAHAHAHA I was wondering if Remus was gonna meet Remus! *dies* CAN'T WAIT! *flails*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 29th 2010, 9:11 am

Chapter 4.

Wait a minute...that's not James. Looks like James. But not. His eyes are different. Wonder where he got that scar, it's peculiar shaped. Remus ran a hand through his hair quickly and looked down.

"Sorry about that, I thought you were my friend for a moment. Look alike and all." The James look-alike looked like he was going to reply but kept his mouth shut.

"Is that who I think it is?" The ginger-haired boy was slightly gaping at him. Remus was confused, he'd never met these three before. Which was weird considering they were in the same House. But if what Remus suspected had happened actually happened...well, then it would not even matter if they were in the same House or not.

"I believe so, Ron. But the question is...how?" Remus looked at the female member of the group. She was slightly shorter than the two boys, with curly, bushy hair and brown eyes. He found her to be rather attractive and looked away quickly, hiding a slightly pink face. "And this probably isn't very safe either. We should probably see Dumbledore about this."

"Dumbledore's still around?" Remus was glad to hear a familiar name. Though he was surprised, how old did the man have to be these days? He was old back in Remus' time, Remus couldn't begin to imagine how old he was now.

"Dumbledore has a lot..."
"We know Harry, but obviously we have to do something. We can't just let him wander about. What if he meets...you know..."
"You mean, the older Remus?"
"Right. You know, we probably shouldn't even be talking much around him until we visit the Headmaster."
"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go."
"Hang on, how do you guys know my name again?" The trio looked at each other nervously then back at Remus.

"Well, the older..." Harry didn't want to say 'Sirius' because, one, they probably shouldn't be telling this younger Remus a lot about his friends and their futures, and, two, Remus would probably be interested in seeing his friend as an older man. Then they'd have to tell him that Sirius was dead. That wouldn't settle very well. "A friend of Dumbledore's had a picture of the first Order of the Pheonix and you were in it. The three of us have seen it so we recognized you. Plus we know the older you, the you in this time...OW! Hermione, what was that for?"

Hermione had smacked him upside the head. "He's probably still in school, Harry! He wouldn't know about the Order yet. Don't go telling him things he shouldn't know about!" Her brow furrowed and she crossed her arms. "Let's be more careful with what we say, yeah? Let's go, I'm sure Hagrid won't mind if we wait till tomorrow to visit him. It'll be the weekend after all." She turned and headed back up towards the castle.

Remus was slightly confused, what was the Order of the Pheonix? Apparently he'd find out at some point in the past. If he ever managed to get back, that is. Ron turned to head back and, Harry motioned for Remus to follow them.

~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 4! *flails*

Last edited by Remus Lupin on June 3rd 2010, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 29th 2010, 9:20 am

OMR I LOVE IT! I can't wait to read more!!!!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 17th 2010, 5:33 pm

Chapter 5.

The sky was slowly turning dark as they headed back towards the school. Remus spotted the Whomping Willow. The tree looked older; he wondered if it was still capable of being as dangerous as it was during it’s younger years.
Ron noticed him looking towards the tree. “Harry and I accidentally crashed into the Willow the beginning of our second year. Mental, that tree is.”
Remus gave him a surprised look. “How’d you managed to escape from it? That tree always gives us trouble. Not that we go near it often.” He quickly added because, even if these three knew his older self that didn’t mean they knew his secret. Remus was finding this all to be rather odd. Imagine if he did run into his older self! How peculiar would that be?

“Well,” Ron’s ears went slightly pink. “Harry and I sort of missed the train. So we took my dad’s enchanted car and flew it here. It was brilliant…” The other boy snorted in amusement. “Until we got here. Things sort of got messy after that. Plus the car drove into the forest and was lost. Mum and dad weren’t happy. ”

“As they should have been.” Hermione chimed in from ahead of the group. “You were seen by muggles as well as all the tree damage you did. I’m still surprised you both weren’t expelled.” Remus was starting to get the feeling that the boys’ female companion was not of the trouble-making sort. He bet she would have asked the two, after their messy arrival that year, why they hadn’t just written to the headmaster explaining the situation.

“Yeah. Well, we weren’t. So it’s all good. Just sort of sucked we were caught by Snape right off the bat rather than McGonagall.” Ron grimaced.

“Snape? As in, Severus Snape? He’s a professor now?” If that was true then…how far in the future had he traveled? And McGonagall...she was still a professor as well? She must be a lot older, just like Dumbledore.

Hermione’s head turned, giving the two boys a warning look, as she headed into the castle.

“Hermione’s too cautious.” Ron rolled his eyes. “It’s not like you weren’t going to figure that one out by yourself. Who knows how long you’ll be here anyway.”

Remus hoped it wouldn’t be for too long as they headed into the castle after Hermione. He was smart enough to figure out how bad things could be if he learned of something in the future that he shouldn’t.

The school did not look too different from his time. Some of the portraits definitely looked older. Remus knew the hallways and other ways around the school well, especially after all the time James, Sirius, Peter, and he went around the castle to make the Map. He wondered what became of it in this time. Some student must have it or, it may have ended up confiscated. Who knew? Hopefully it wasn’t ruined. It would be a shame after all that time and effort they put into it. Maybe the four of them ended up keeping it. Not that it would be very useful to them outside the school.

“It’s getting late.” Hermione looked around nervously. “I hope we don’t run into any teachers.”

Ron rolled his eyes again, giving Remus a ‘see what I mean’ look. Remus shrugged. He completely understood where Hermione was coming from. The times he would be out with Sirius and James, during one of their rule-breaking schemes that occurred at night, he would be terrified they would be spotted by a professor. Even with the use of the invisibility cloak. Remus had a feeling even one of those would not go unnoticed by the likes of Albus Dumbledore. And unlike Sirius and James, Remus’ record was clean. And he wanted to keep it that way.

Harry pulled something out of his pocket. “I can check if any are nearby.” Hermione gave him a disbelieving look.

“You’re seriously carrying that about with you? We were just going down to Hagrid’s.”

“What? Oh. You had the map on you.”

“Not surprising, Ron. I mean, he practically sleeps with it.”

“I do not! Honestly. You’re being ridiculous. I always carry it around, just in case occasions such as these arrive-“

“Or Mal-“

“Hang on.” Remus interrupted, not wanting their conversation to turn into an argument. It sounded like it would if left to continue. “Did you say map?”

“Yeah. Here,” Harry handed it to him. Remus looked down at the familiar parchment in front of him. It was blank now but he knew exactly what to say to change that. “It’ll be okay for you to see it. After all, you helped create it.”

“How’d you know that?” How much did they know about him already? He was afraid to ask. It depended, he guessed, on how close they were to his older self. “Scratch that. I won’t ask. It probably involves stuff I shouldn’t know.”

“Sort of, yeah.” Harry nodded. “Sorry.”

Remus shook his head and handed the map back. “It’s quite alright. I’ll just have to get used to that until I can get back to my time.” Harry stuffed the map back into his pocket. Remus winced at the rough treatment the map was receiving.

“POTTER. WEASLEY.” Ron and Harry both groaned, hearing the sharp voice call down the hallway. It was a voice Remus knew well, though it sounded a lot older than the last time he had heard it.

Severus Snape walked up, glaring down at the two boys. Remus could not help but gawk a bit. It was definitely Snape. He’d recognize that nose anywhere.

“What are you two doing, walking the halls this late at night? Ah, Miss Granger as well and…” Snape’s eyes fixed on Remus. He did a double take. “What is…well. If it isn’t Mr. Lupin.” He sneered. “How did you ever manage to get into this mess? Surprised your friends aren’t along for the ride.” He spat out the word ‘friends’. “I bet Potter here would just love that.”

Harry glared at him. Remus could feel the animosity between the two. The first thing he was thinking was ‘is this boy really James’ son?’ and the second thing he was thinking was ‘if he is, I wonder how much trouble Snape has been giving him.’ Especially considering how poorly Snape had been treated by James in the past.

“Please sir,” Hermione was clearly trying to hide the dislike from her voice. “Considering the circumstances, we really shouldn’t be mentioning too much…”

“I don’t recall asking for your opinion on the matter, Granger. However, and as much as I hate to admit it, I suppose you are right on this matter.” Snape gave her a quick look of contempt. “Where were you taking him?”

“To see Professor Dumbledore, sir. We thought that he may be able to help.”

“That would be the logical thing to do. I shall take you there.”

“We know the way, sir.”
“As I have no doubt, considering how many times you have been there, Potter. But, as it is, I have my own things to discuss with the headmaster. So you will just have to put up with my presence.” With that, Snape turned and headed off down the hallway.

Ron, Harry, and Hermione exchanged looks then decided they may as well follow. Remus trudged along behind them, nervously biting his lip.

It was strange, seeing Severus so much older. The years had not been too hard on him but he definitely looked like he had seen, and been through, a lot. Snape’s character definitely had not changed much since Remus’ time. If anything, it had gotten worse. Remus hoped he would not have to see much of him while he was here. Severus Snape did not like Remus in their younger years; things had most likely not gotten any better between them since then.

As they continued through the corridors and up the stairs, Remus wondered what his friends were up to right now. The friends back in his time. He did wonder about his friends and what they were up to in this time too though. Were the four of them still friends? Did James and Sirius still get into trouble occasionally? Probably not as much. Maybe they had finally given up on Remus as ever being someone they could have just as much fun with. Remus could not help but be curious about them, though he knew he could not really ask. Learning about things in the future and then going back to the past could endanger the future he was seeing now. Especially if he was not careful. That was why he was glad that it was him who had time traveled and not Sirius, James, or Peter. Remus was pretty sure he would do a much better job at staying out of trouble, and not do anything that would endanger the future, while he was still in this time.

Remus could see the statue of the griffin that stood at the entrance. Snape was way ahead of their small group and had already gone up. Remus wondered if at least one of the three students knew the password. Otherwise they would be stuck down here, a fact that would, most definitely, amuse Snape to no end.

Harry arrived there next and waited for the others to join them. Turning to the statue he spoke the password, Acid Pops and waited for the staircase to reveal itself. Once it had stopped moving they headed up the stairs until they came to the wooden door of the Headmaster’s office.

“Come in, come in.” Albus Dumbledore’s voice came clearly through the shut door.

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 17th 2010, 5:40 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~flails a fucking lot~ I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE IT! *repeat times infinity!*

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 17th 2010, 5:43 pm

*flails* heehee YAY!! Thank you lots and lots and lots x'shundredsofthousandsoftimes
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 17th 2010, 5:51 pm

Remus-it's really good. All of it. I love it and can't wait for more!!
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 17th 2010, 5:57 pm

*flailhugs* Thank you thank you thank you!! Very Happy
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next