Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muggle London

+2
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muggle London Empty Muggle London

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 5:23 am

*Hermione and Remus, having carefully orchestrated an escape from Hogwarts involving the one-eyed witch passage to Honeydukes and a floo trip from the Hog's Head that Lenore and Amethyst are entirely too lazy to write out, emerge from the Leaky Cauldron onto a street somewhere in London. I don't know where - I've never been to London so I'm making this shit up as I go. Deal with it.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Muggle London Empty Re: Muggle London

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 5:26 am

[*requests to have this thread renamed 'Where Mya tortures Remus'*]

Amethyst has no idea where they could be either so she's perfectly fine just making this up as we go. Remus is, possibly, slightly jittery at the thought of being caught. But he is glad to be out of the castle and away for a while, especially since he's with Hermione. "Well, it's lovely around here. Where shall we go first?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 5:29 am

[.... *will not make terrible jokes about it having moved to Smutland if it's renamed that*.....]

*Hermione smiles and breathes in the air. It was smoggy and crowded, but hey, it was good to get away. She points in the direction of a mall that is there because I said so.*

Why don't we start there? I can get my banking sorted out and once we know what muggle money we've got, we can have coffee and make a list of things we'd like to get?

*Starts wandering in that direction, whatever direction it is.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 5:32 am

Remus nods, thinking that's a good idea, though he'll go for any idea of hers at the moment, because he has no idea what to do at the moment and she's rather smart. AND HE'S WAITING FOR HELL...I MEAN THE FUN TO BEGIN...YEAH...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 5:33 am

[I may have to go at some point...which would suck. but it could happen. and if it does...well i'll just get on at 3am again haha]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 5:37 am

[you know, I'm tempted to have her be perfectly behaved the whole time, just to watch Remus twitch and be all jittery and on edge....]

*Hermione happily wanders along with Remus, completely unaware of any feelings of impending doom he may have, and goes into the bank. Luckily her parents seem to have forgotten about her savings account as it's untouched. She bites her lip and looks at Remus, wondering if it would be an idea to have whatever's left converted to galleons.*

Should I close it? And have it, uh, converted?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 5:38 am

Remus Lupin wrote:[I may have to go at some point...which would suck. but it could happen. and if it does...well i'll just get on at 3am again haha]

[haha no worries Wink *has a heap of stuff to do and hasn't done any of it*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 5:42 am

[hahahahaha how cruel!! But Remus is going to be all jittery and on edge the whole time...]

Remus shrugged. "It may be a good idea, though you can always convert it back right? So, it's up to you." He wonders how long it'll be before the jittery nerves in his stomach cause him to vomit. Thank goodness he hasn't eaten all day.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 5:47 am

[I think Imma do it! They need to have some cute time without Mya turning into a total bitch at some point! It's getting exhausting to write - and poor Remus must be KILLING you by now! Laughing ]

*She nods decisively. After all, she has no ties left to this world, so it makes more sense to have galleons rather than pounds. She goes through the paperwork and is finally slipping an envelope of cash - the results of careful, anal-retentive savings of her youth, and Christmas and Birthday money from relatives who refused to buy her any more books but knew nothing else would be appreciated - into her handbag. Which has an Anti-Theft Charm on it, so it's all good. Slipping her hand into Remus', they wander off to the nearest cafe and sit down.*

Something to eat, honey, or just coffee? I'm a little peckish... you know, for a change!

*She chuckles.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 5:56 am

[REMUS HAS BEEN KILLING ME EVER SINCE HE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE END OF REMIONE. BUT YES...THE FACT THAT I'M LETTING HIM GET TORTURED BY MYA IS MAKING HIM KILL ME TOO. HAHA]

Remus smiled. "Well, hopefully you don't go into a stage where you don't want to eat at all. I'd rather you eat more, than nothing." He didn't know much about all that stuff, and neither does Amethyst, so he's hoping that doesn't happen. And, hmm, coffee sounds good."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 6:01 am

[*hugs* Tell him Hermione's behaving today, so he can relax just a bit!]

*Hermione smiles at him.*

Ok. But share some chips with me?

*She orders coffee for them both and a big plate of chips, as opposed to fries, because Britain is like Australia and calls them chips so at least I feel more natural writing that. Fries are what you get at McDonalds... When their order comes, she very thoughtfully puts ketchup (which is better than tomato sauce) only on half, just in case Remus doesn't want any. See how lovely she's being today?*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 6:09 am

[Remus told me he feels like he's being lulled into a false sense of security. The git is hiding in his room and won't come out. *kicks him*]

Remus smiled and nodded. "Sure." He couldn't help but just watch her as they sat there waiting for their chips, which is strange since I would have called them fries...oh well! Remus is glad that she very thoughtfully only puts ketchup on half because he doesn't like ketchup. And neither do I. I'll eat it on burgers though...but for some reason I won't really eat it on much anything else.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 6:16 am

[Hermione is hurt. But it only makes her all the more determined to prove that she can behave and be lovely and sweet like she used to be before she got knocked up.]

*Hermione stirs sugar into her coffee and has a couple of ketchupy chips before she pulls a notepad and a pen from her bag. Yes, I know at Hogwarts she uses a quill and parchment, but Hermione is always prepared.*

So... what do we need to do you think? I don't know how long I'd last just wandering aimlessly, so I though if we at least had a bit of an idea of the essentials, then we should be ok? Clothes, I guess, is the top of the list?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 6:21 am

[*drags Remus out* OMFG REMUS CHILLAX!]

Remus takes a sip of coffee and thinks. "Clothing definitely. Though it'll be hard considering we can't agree on a gender." He smiled.

[crappy post I know...BUT I'M WORKING ON A PM FOR YOU RIGHT NOW THAT IS GOING TO BE EPICALLY AWESOME AND YOU'LL LOVE IT...WELL ACTUALLY YOU WON'T BECAUSE I'M TALKING ABOUT WOLFSTAR...BUT YOU'LL LOVE THE OTHER HALF OF IT.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 6:28 am

[*flails and hugs Remus*]

*Hermione smiles*

Well lots of whites and yellows work for me. Not green though - yuk. Purple? I suppose we only need a handful of onesies and things - look how fast Hashbee grew!

*She frowns to herself, deeply concerned for her godson, whom she hadn't cuddled in too long. She has no idea if Tam is really looking after him anymore, and she doesn't think Peter can manage on his own... who could?*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 6:43 am

[aldkfjaldiwefoei now i'm all upset because of Krack. *flails*]

Remus nods in agreement then wonders at her frown. "What's wrong? Is it something to do with Hashbee?" He hadn't seen Hashbee in forever.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 6:50 am

[*is sad and also squeeing from your PM which I will respond to when I can, and also sad about Krack and trying to comfort Vicky* Sad]

*Hermione nods, wiping quickly at her eyes with her napkin and getting a speck of ketchup on her cheekbone in the process.*

Yeah, I miss him a lot. And I worry about him, if he's ok....
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 6:55 am

[Isn't it squee worthy?! I'm pretty sure Eowyn will love it. *giggles* Remus and Vik are going to have male bonding time too. *flails*]

Remus took his napkin and gently wiped the ketchup off her face. "I miss him too. Where's he been? Well, I don't want to upset you...I was just wondering, if you knew or not, cause I worry about him too."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 7:01 am

[lol is it really wrong that I'm currently frying some hash browns for lunch? Razz]

*Hermione smiles her thanks at him before her face settles back into it's serious mask. She takes a sip of coffee to give her a moment before speaking.*

I have no idea... I haven't seen him in so long, and I... I get the awful feeling that Tam just doesn't care enough. I don't even know if SHE knows where he is... When I brought him up she just acted like he didn't exist!

*Hermione shakes her head to clear the thoughts, because she promised happy, non-bitchy time.*

So... uh, what after clothes? What's our next priority?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 7:06 am

[LOL well considering our current concern for Hashbee's welfare...it may be. *dies*]

Remus bites his lip. He really hoped Hashbee was okay. Next time he saw Peter he'd ask him about it. She changes the topic and he shakes his head, clearing the hair from in front of his eyes. "Well...ack, I feel terrible about this whole baby thing. I don't know much." *major headdesking which results in accidentally getting a chip stuck in his hair* DON'T LAUGH. >.>
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 7:13 am

[lol :/]

*Hermione reaches over and plucks the chip out of his hair, dropping it onto the table so they don't accidentally eat that one. She smiles a little at his admission.*

Well, we're seventeen. I don't think we're supposed to know anything about this whole baby business! But, here we are, so muddle through we shall!

Um... pacifiers? A rattle? Diapers - oh Merlin, cloth or disposable? I suppose cloth is the more reusable options... do you suppose the House Elves will mind?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 7:21 am

[*giggles* It's all good though, I had a hysterical laughing fit when I came in, from walking the dog, for dinner and saw my mom had made tater tots. And, I will admit, they were delicious. :3]

Remus has totally forgotten the mega headdesking already and wonders how he managed to get a chip in his hair. He nods as she started to list things. "Well, it is. I'm pretty sure they won't mind..but we could always do some cleaning ourselves so we don't create too much extra work for them." Because he has their interests at heart too. *chucks S.P.E.W. buttons at people who haven't yet joined*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 7:26 am

[hahaha. I love how little things in the day bring you right back here - every time I have a donut, I look around for Illie! Razz ]

*Hermione looks up from her list at Remus' suggestion and fights the urge to throw herself across the table and snog him senseless for his awesometastic concern for House Elves, which Hermione will be much more active about in 2.0!*

I love you.

*She spends a few seconds beaming at him, just taking in his face and enjoying the time together, before she finally clears her throat and refocuses on her list.*

So we've got pacifiers, a rattle, diapers (which I will likely slip and call nappies half the time anyway)... OH! Bottles! They might be necessary!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 7:35 am

[haha I know!! There's always these little things that remind me of AWF and then I can't stop smiling, or giggling, like a loon. xD]

Remus wonders if they were in a more private place, that she would literally have snogged him because that would be totally awesome smiles back, he knew how much treating House Elves with respect meant to her. And he totally agrees with her, and wonders if he could still be vice president of S.P.E.W. in 2.0.
"I love you too." He smiled and listened to her continue on. "Bottles will definitely come in handy." He wished he could be more help, but he's quite a fail and doesn't know much about this sort of thing. *more headdesking minus the food in his hair*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 7:46 am

*Hermione is a little concerned at Remus' continuing headdesking, because her child would likely prefer a father with a functioning head, and she likes Remus' head very much and does not care to see it abused so. But Remus is so wonderfully caring about House Elves that Hermione will likely rope him into being VP when she forms S.P.E.W. in 2.0. And if they were in a more private place, she would indeed be snogging him senseless.... in fact, she's just added that to her to-do list.*

So... I know we have to be careful with what we're spending, but I can't help but wonder... what do you think about getting the baby just a couple of toys - ones with lots of features so they last a while! And maybe just a few picture books? To put away for when he's a little bigger?

*She smiles her most hopeful smile*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next