Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muggle London

+2
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muggle London - Page 2 Empty Re: Muggle London

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 7:51 am

Remus is pretty sure his head is functioning fine...at least he thinks it is. He'll gladly join S.P.E.W. in 2.0, so he'll be waiting for that rope. He also likes the new addition to her to-do list.

He smiles back at her because, how could you not smile back when she's giving such an adorable smile? "Books? I like that idea. Hopefully she'll like to read as much as we do." His eyes practically sparkle at the thought. He briefly mumbles something about the toy idea being good too, then gets lost in the happy thought of having a daughter who loves books as much as her parents do.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 7:55 am

*Hermione is so grateful he doesn't think she's being silly that she lets his improper pronouns slide.... this time. She jumps up, gives him a quick kiss and goes to pay for their food. She's suddenly full of energy and can't wait to find all these things for their son. She grins, eyes flying up and down her list while she waits for Remus to join her at the doorway.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 7:58 am

Remus grins and goes to join her. He likes seeing her so full of energy. It makes him feel good. He kisses her softly and takes her hand. "Shall we venture forth?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 14th 2010, 8:02 am

[blaaaaaaaaaaah I have to goooooo. *pouts* I'll try to get back on around 3, but I might turn my alarm clock off in my sleep...i'm going to set my cell alarm clock too...maybe that'll help.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 8:06 am

[okies! Maybe see you later then! NIGHT! XX00]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2010, 9:21 am

*Hermione squeezes Remus' hand and bites back a squeal of excitement as they head towards the nearest Baby-Co or whatever the hell they have for kids' crap in England.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 3:46 am

They reach some random baby store that will have no name because I don't know any. Remus opens the door for her as they go in, looking around at the stuff.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 3:57 am

*Hermione is completely and blissfully oblivious for Lenore's distaste at baby crap and happily begins browsing the aisles of baby clothing. With a cheeky grin, feeling lighthearted and wanting to play around, she holds up the most adorable little boy's sailor suit that Lenore would actually probably vomit over and use as a cleaning rag....*

What do you think?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 4:35 am

Amethyst agrees with Lenore's distaste and would love a new cleaning rag...because I think we lost all the good ones here at home. *cleans too much*

Remus, on the other hand can not use it as a cleaning rag: he has to be happy and lighthearted like Mya is, smiles. "It's cute. How about this?" He holds up a matching top and pants combination that is yellow. Because yellow works for both guys and girls.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 4:41 am

*Hermione smiles because it's a lovely yellow, and puts the vomit-inducing sailor suit back on the rack. Then she grabs a bunch of singlets, which Lenore only knows babies need because she had to buy those for a friend's baby shower once. And that was a God-awful experience to live through without vodka, but whatever... She makes sure to get a variety of sizes, to cover the cub as it grows, because she's Hermione and she plans for things like that. *cough*analretentive*cough* Arms full and grinning like a loon on loon tablets, she tries to look past the pile of clothing in her arms to see the list.*

Um, can you read that? I can't see...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 5:06 am

Remus chuckled, it really was fun to see her so happy. And yay for putting back the vomit-inducing sailor suit! "Let's see." He looks over the list. "Well, there's bottles still and diapers. Do you want me to get a basket? That way you don't have to carry all that." He grabs one anyway and takes the clothing from her, placing it in the basket.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 5:09 am

*Hermione smiles, because getting a basket would probably have been the smart thing to do to begin with.... and I always get halfway through the shop before I realize I've got too much to carry....*

Oh... right... important stuff....

*Chucks it all in the basket and goes to look at something more interesting...*

BOOKS! How many should we get?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 5:17 am

Baskets are very important. Especially when you're dumb like me and think you can carry everything by yourself without a basket. Never works.

Remus grins and follows her. "Well, however many you'd like, love. Oh, is this one of those Disney stories you were talking about before? 'Beauty and the Beast' huh? What's that about?" He flips through it randomly. Hmm...doesn't seem like something he'd like. Nope. Not at all. Yay for that poor beast, his curse goes away. Lucky him. *pouts and isn't bitter at all....*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 5:33 am

*Hermione sticks her chin on his shoulder so she can read too and kisses his cheek, even though it's hard to be lighthearted while hyperventilating over the things Sirius and Viktor want to teach the Cub. They're both out of the running for godfather, by the way.*

Oh I love that one! Yes, it's a Disney story... It'll be a little while before the baby is up to Disney though. Well, not that long if he takes after us of course...

*She winks and moves over to the picture books full of bright pictures - the kind with the cardboard pages that don't mind too much when kids drool and nom on them and stuff. Because kids do shit like that.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 5:48 am

Remus thinks they are waaaay behind on some things. Like talking about names and who the godfather's going to be. Which could be quite a tough decision because there's the Marauders to consider, plus Dean. *flails*

Remus is pretty sure he'll be disappointed if their daughter doesn't like to read at all. He follows her and looks through the picture books. Luckily there's a lot with the cardboard pages. Those were better for kids. Cause they NOM on the pages. Remus never nommed on pages when he was younger. He took care of his books even then. Cause he was just like that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 5:56 am

*Hermione agrees about being behind on some of those practical things, and is sad because the cub's godmother is now MIA. Sob. She thinks maybe they should pull a name out of a hat for godparents, but Viktor's and Sirius' names shall NOT be going into that hat. She bets Remus was the type of kid who was so OCD that he never nommed on his books and doesn't really want to admit that she was like that too.... She grabs the copy of Beauty and the Beast and puts it in the basket anyway, because even a little boy should read that story at least once. They should probably only get one or two books, because they've got to save their money.... She grabs five. How is she meant to resist the story about not letting the pigeon drive the bus!?*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 6:22 am

Remus doesn't like that the godmother is MIA. And he thinks they should definitely pull a name out of a hat. Or just number them and use the number generator. He wasn't totally OCD as a child...not as much as he is now...well...nevermind. He rested his chin on her shoulder. "Did you find some that you like?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 6:32 am

*Hermione would bring up potential names and godparents now, but she's promised to be a good girl and give Remus one day off from the hormonal bitch fits, so she shall wait until they're back at Hogwarts for that little gem of a discussion. She gives him the innocent puppy look and hands over the stack of books, which has somehow tripled since the five originals she couldn't choose between. How did that happen? Huh, must have been magic. How odd. She pouts, still playing the innocent puppy card.*

I can't pick. You decide?

*She wanders towards the toys so she's not tempted to pick more books. Because one can never have too many books.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 6:38 am

[I'm probably going to have to leave shortly. My dad came home. pooh. >.>]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 6:39 am

[boo! s'ok - I'm just putting my shoes on and then I'm going shopping. Cya later! XX00]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 6:47 am

[okies!!! have fun!!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 3:39 pm

Remus is really not looking forward to talking about names and godparents. Woooo... *flails*
He smiles when she hands him the books, he'd have the same problem too. But he goes with the 5 originals she picked, only changing out 'Beauty and the Beast' with something else, about fishies or something. Cause he's decided he doesn't like that one. He wanders over to where ever she ended up. "Hey. Find anything interesting?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 3:44 pm

[ Laughing ]

*Lenore forgot to reread before clicking reply so she's flying blind here. Some shit about toys, she thinks? Anyway, let's go with that. Yeah. Hermione is looking at toys, although clearly toys aren't as important as books (and conveniently that neither are much use to a newborn who eats, poops, sleeps if you're really lucky, and screams). She points at something cool that looks like it doesn't make too much noise.*

What about that play table... thingy? Looks like there's lots to keep the baby occupied?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 15th 2010, 3:52 pm

Remus shrugs. "It does. And it looks like it won't cause too much noise, which is always good." He wasn't really familiar with toys all that much, considering he spent most of his childhood reading. Toys just weren't as important to him as books were. Their poor kid. haha
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 15th 2010, 3:57 pm

*Hermione is blissfully unaware of the fact that their poor, nameless, godparentless cub is going to be the sort of kid who sits in the corner eating paste and getting picked on by the other kids if they're not careful. Especially if the poor kid gets Hermione's hair. Luckily Uncle Dean is on the case for loud, annoying toys, so maybe the cub has a fighting chance yet. Still, Hermione will be buggered if the cub is going anywhere near Sirius Black's flying death trap or Viktor Krum's enchanted flying twig.(

*Back to the action: Hermione tosses the toy into the basket because it'll do, and bites her lip, glancing around.*

Is that everything, do you think?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next