Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hagrid's Garden

+17
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Angela Braddock
Ginny Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Gideon Prewett
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
21 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hagrid's Garden Empty Hagrid's Garden

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

Hagrid's Garden Empty Re: Hagrid's Garden

Post  Guest September 1st 2010, 1:51 am

Ted continues on his walk around the grounds stopping at the garden and taking a good look around. He's just going to enjoy the wildlife outside here for a bit.

[Someone please answer I'm bored. I want to RP]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 1:57 am

Penelope, after giving up on trying to climb the apple trees, whistled as she wandered over. Tilting her head in curiousity, she strode over to the stranger and held her hand out in greeting. "Hi, there! Erm," she looked down at his badge and added, "Hufflepuff!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 1st 2010, 2:01 am

Ted was pretty lost in thought and suddenly noticed this other girl next to him. Trying to be smooth he says "Well... my name isn't Hufflepuff. I'm going to guess you aren't Ravenclaw either?" He puts out his hand and stakes her's "Nice to met you Ravenclaw."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:06 am

She smiled, finding his responce a bit amusing. "Sorry, just checking your house. Forgive me for not introducing myself! I'm Penelope, Penelope Clearwater. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 1st 2010, 2:08 am

"Then it's nice you met you Penelope . My name is Theodore Tonks... But it's Ted for short."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:11 am

"Ah, hello, Ted!" Penelope leaned against the fence lining the garden and continued, "So is this your first year, or . . . ?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 1st 2010, 2:16 am

"Well I should hope that I don't look like a first year.... I don't do I?" He trails off for a bit then finally answered her question. "I'm a 6th year my self. I think 6th is definitively the best year!" Smiling he says "So Ravenclaw what year are you in?"

Last edited by Ted Tonks on September 1st 2010, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:20 am

Penelope blushed at her stupidity. "Oh, sorry, I just haven't seen you around before. Anyway, this is my seventh year!" She grinned proudly. "Yeah, sixth year was pretty great. It's so depressing that this is my last year. Enjoy your time while you can!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 1st 2010, 2:24 am

"Yes. Well I'm glad I don't have to write my OWLs or NEWTs this year. It's my chill year. I can do what ever I want! Do real pressure for NEWts yet..." He his fingers throw his hair and said "So do you play quiddtish? Everyone around here seems to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:28 am

"No, I'm more of a study and talk person than an athlete. Flying in the air and being God knows how far from the ground," she shuttered. "No thank you! What about you? I'm assuming you don't, am I right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 1st 2010, 2:32 am

"Well I'm okay I guess... I'm rather new at quiddish myself. I think I've gotten better. I hope I make my house team, There doesn't seem to be much of a line in mine. I hope I can make it. But at least it's not gryffidor there seems to be particularly everyone signed up for try outs." Ted really hoped he could make it. He was just hoping that he wouldn't mess up at quiddish trials.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:38 am

She raised an eyebrow as Ted mentioned trying out for the team. "Oh? Well, I'm not sure when tryouts are, but if you make it let me know! I think it would be fascinating to soar that high in the sky, but I'm too afraid. Do let me know what the experience is like?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 1st 2010, 2:43 am

"Well it's hard to explain. It's like being free for me. I love flying, I love heights so it's no big deal for me. It's really something you have to try for your self you know." He sighed He had no idea how to explain this. He ran is fingers throw his hair again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:50 am

"I see. Well, anyway, what about school? I find some of the classes to be rather interesting! Of course, one of the only classes I refuse to take is Divination. A lot of nonscence, if you ask me! Might as well take Arithmancy instead, they are, after all, basically the same thing. One is just more logical!" She stopped herself from going on and asked, "What do you think?"

[Penelope is meant to be a bookworm and such. Excuse her failure at having a life. x) ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 8th 2010, 1:58 am

Viktor walks over towards Hagrid's garden, smiling to himself as he remembers the last time he was here. It was back during the Tri-Wizard tournament, and Cedric had dared him to ask Hagrid about his size. Good times. Viktor is walking around the garden, thinking about how awesome Cedric is. Hermione too, but he's rather sad that they don't get to talk a lot because stupid Percy is always studying with her, and Viktor would rather not be around when Percy is there because it's obvious that he isn't wanted.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 8th 2010, 2:02 am

Fabian sees Viktor, who he's met before, and stops to say hello. "You're Viktor, am I right?" He asked, trying to remember Viktor's name.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 8th 2010, 2:04 am

Viktor turns around and smiles at Fabian, the guy he thinks is pretty awesome which isn't surprising considering he's related to Molly. "Yeah. And you're Fabian. Vot's new?" he asked happily as he sat down on a giant pumpkin, looking down at it in shock for a second. Wow. It really is big.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 8th 2010, 2:19 am

Fabian did a nice little fist pump and settled himself near Viktor on a slightly smaller pumpkin. "Nothing much--These pumpkins are fucking enormous." He looks down at them in awe. "Like, my feet can't touch the ground on this thing! What does Hagrid use?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 8th 2010, 2:25 am

Viktor bursts out laughing because how could he not after finding out how big Hagrid is. It makes sense that his pumpkins would be big too..."I'm sure he has a special fertilizer that he made himself or something," he says as the laughing eventually stops. "He's good vith handling big things apparently."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 8th 2010, 2:28 am

"I wouldn't be surprised. He's effing enormous," Fabian commented, not realizing the depth or double meaning the comment had. "Well, talking of Hagrid's largeness aside, how have you been?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 8th 2010, 2:50 am

Viktor just smirks and wonders when he and Cedric will have another awesome adventure. "I've been pretty good. Spending a lot of time vith your sister, Molly. How about you? Your hair looks nice today. Very shiny," he says kindly as he admires Fabian Prewett's hair.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 8th 2010, 3:02 am

Fabian smiled. "Oh well, that's good. Keeping her out of trouble, I should hope... or as far away from trouble as Molly can get." He flipped his hair. "Thank you! You see, I was in an epic water battle using squirt guns with one Caradoc Dearborn--Have you heard of him? Nasty hair-ruiner, though otherwise a nice guy--and he totally ruined my hair by squirting me and it was just a mess. So I had to use extra conditioning and all to restore its natural shine and glow." He beamed.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 8th 2010, 3:08 am

Viktor chuckled, glad to find another gay guy at Hogwarts even though he has no idea that Fabian hasn't figured this out yet. "Caradoc? I know him. He seems like a pretty awesome guy. Glad you got your hair fixed though. Sounds like vot he did to it vos just terrible," he teased. Viktor doesn't really get the hair thing seeing as he doesn't have much. "Your sister is pretty awesome. I don't think she'll be getting into any trouble, and if she does then she's the sort of girl who doesn't need any help getting out of it. She's a tough von, Molly is." Viktor leaves out the part about boy watching. Protective older brothers do not need to know about that.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 8th 2010, 3:20 am

-stalks this thread and gives warning looks, but is otherwise amused by hagrid jokes-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next