Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 40 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 12:09 am

Sirius laughed bitterly. "Isn't that just fucking fantastic? Well- at least you're not. You'll be fine, soon enough. I just- do you have any Slytherin friends? I don't. How the hell is Regulus supposed to know you're alright? I mean- if Regulus himself is alright," he said in a low voice, a saddened, worn out expression on his face. "Will Regulus be alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 12:13 am

"He has to be alright. I don't know vot I'll do if," he trailed off, knowing he didn't have to finish his sentence. "As long as Regulus does vot he vants he should be...I know Scorpius. He's von of my close friends in Slytherin, and he knows Regulus pretty vell too. I know they vere in a fight, but Scorpius said he vould try to vork things out between them."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 12:15 am

"Well- can you- send a note or something, to this Scorpius guy- tell him to make sure Reg is alright- to tell Reg you're here- and stuff? I don't-- he'll be fine. He'll be fine. He'll be okay," he said, starting to babble like a madman in his frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 12:21 am

Viktor nods, trying to believe that Regulus will be fine because he doesn't want to think about the other option. He reaches for a piece of parchment and a quill that's near the bed and writes a quick note before sending it off to find Scorpius.

Scorp,
Please tell Reg
that I'm in the
hospital wing.
Don't come here
first. Tell Reg
as soon as you can.
Viktor

"Sent," he mumbles. "I guess ve can't really do anything except vait for Reg."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 12:23 am

Sirius nodded and rested a hand on Viktor's shoulder. "He'll be okay. He has to be," he said quietly, looking Viktor in the eyes. "Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" he asked, desperate for something to do besides think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 12:25 am

[BUT SIRIUS LOVES THINKING! JUST READ SBP! -lyes- ]

"I'm fine. Thanks again, for helping me. It vould have been a lot vorse if you never showed up," he said quietly, not having enough strength to be any louder.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 12:29 am

Sirius frowns and gets up, summoning one of his own shirts- one of his loose ones, of which he has very few, because why would you wear loose shirts when you can show your body off with tight ones?- for Viktor, which will probably fit him rather snugly, and tosses it to him. "What happened to your shirt anyway? I didn't see it in the hallway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 12:34 am

Viktor mumbles a quick "thanks" and puts on Sirius' shirt. His muscles rip it. Why does this always happen to me!? "He probably took it as a trophy or something. He's sick like that."

[Dom wants to know what to have Scorp do...Since Reg is busy atm...]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 12:37 am

[I was thinking we pause this scene now, wait for Mya and Fleur to react to all the yelling and whatnot, finish that up while me and Rachel finish up Gellerus- and after Gellert leaves or whatever, he'll leave the door open and Scorpius can find Regulus. Savvy?]

Sirius grimaced. "Lovely. Try not to flex, I'll be a bit pissed if you rip that shirt with your biceps, I like that one," he said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 12:39 am

[Sounds good!]

Viktor smiled for the first time since he first ran into Gellert. "I'll try not to, but I can't promise anything."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 12:43 am

PAUSED

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 2:06 am

[ok - bringing Mya in now, ready for action!]

*Hermione, face ashen and eyes red-rimmed, slips through the door from the Private Ward, Kiora cuddled tightly to her. She's been whispering to the baby, but she breaks off with a startled gasp at the sight before her. Viktor is on the bed, looking pained and weakened and wearing a too-small shirt, and a somewhat strung-out Sirius hovers by his side. Her eyes flicker to the curtain behind which James' body rests and she bites her lip so hard it's a wonder she doesn't draw blood. Slightly unsteady feet carry her over to the bedside and her eyes water painfully. Was she going to lose everyone today? Reaching out a shaky hand, she brushes it over Viktor's forehead, then reaches down to grip his hand, tight as she can as she looks between the two boys.*

I heard you.... What happened? What's going on?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 3:28 am

Viktor smiles briefly at Mya's touch. "Got into a bit of a duel vith Grindelvald. Not really my brightest move this year," he said with a small smile. He noticed her worried expression and his smile quickly faded. "I'm fine though. Still alive. I have a pulse and everything."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 3:29 am

Sirius swung about to see Mya and looked at her in surprise. "What're you doing here? Er, not that I'm not happy to see you, or anything-" he said awkwardly, looking at her with a strained smile. "Fleur?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 3:30 am

*Hermione's brimming eyes overflow at that, a couple of tears slipping down her cheeks. She can't bear the thought of it - losing someone else - and her hand grips his even tighter.*

This is just not acceptable. Why don't you people ever understand that you're not allowed to get yourselves into these messes!?

*She blinks when she hears Sirius speak and looks over at him. Does he even know about James? Should she tell him? How could she possibly tell him right now? Biting her lip, she nods jerkily.*

She sent me a note - I was just visiting. She's ok, she said she'll be fine. We were just worried by all the shouting....

[OMFG don't go check on her please *does not want Sirius to kill her when he finds Fleur's wandered off*]

Last edited by Hermione J Lupin on June 9th 2010, 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 3:38 am

[I SAW THAT AND MY INNER SIRIUS FLIPPED A BITCH AND I CHUCKED MY STUFFED UNICORN AT THE WALL NO LIES. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.]

Sirius nodded slowly and looked up at her. "How- how is she? I didn't want to leave her, but I knew that- well, my idiot for a BFF here wouldn't call for just anything. Even if he is alright now," he said with a tight lipped smile again.

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1344

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40