Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing Empty The Hospital Wing

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:38 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing Empty Re: The Hospital Wing

Post  Arthur Weasley November 6th 2011, 5:33 am

Arthur wakes up in the Hospital Wing to find his entire family surrounding him. His mum gasps loudly when Arthur opens his eyes and hugs him furiously. "You're ok, my baby," she says, tears streaming down her eyes. His dad is stand on his other and pats him on the shoulder reassuringly. "Glad to see you awake. Gave us quite a scare there," he says with a nervous smile.

Billy and Ron are at the foot of his bed; both look pale and nervously. "Don't look so scared. I'm fine now," Arthur says with a smile. He's just happy his family's there beside him. He looks around, wondering where Molly is. Billy notices this and gives Arthur a smile. "Your little girlfriend is out going to the bathroom. She was about to wet her pants, and we told her to go because Pompfrey would hate the mess. She wanted to be here when you woke up, so she'll probably be pissed at me."

Arthur laughes as his brother. "That's good," Arthur says. "Because going to the bathroom is good." For a moment, he was worried Molly wouldn't be there.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 6th 2011, 6:04 am

Molly objects. She's muttering something about 'bladder of steel' now. >.> *pats her*

Molly, settling speed-walk records even in five inch heels, zooms back into the Hospital Wing after only a few moments' absence with her heels clicking so rapidly against the sterile floor it almost sounds like a typewriter in action. She stops a few feet from the bed, realising that his family is crowded around a little more attentively than they had been when she left. Her eyes fall on Arthur, happiness and worry chase each other across her face as she realise he has indeed woken up.
Somehow -one of the few advantages to being so very small- she manages to weave her way in between all the Weasleys crowding around Arthur's bed to his side, perching on the opposite side of the bed to Arthur's mother and seizing his hand gently. "You're awake."
She turns to glance at Billy. "Told you," she says in a matter of fact tone, as if Arthur awakening while she was in the bathroom was all his doing, then turns back to Arthur. Her eyes almost glow with the fierce protectiveness that only kicks into play when someone messes with Molly's family.
"How are you feeling? Do you need some water?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 6th 2011, 6:18 am

"Don't blame me for this," Billy says, rolling his eyes, though he softens when he sees the joy on Arthur's face at Molly's arrival. Those two were too cute for their own good.

"You're here," Arthur says, gently squeezing her hand because it hurt his arm to do much more than that. "How have you been?" he asks, as though he hasn't just gotten beaten half to death.

On either side of his Arthur, his parents exchange a knowing glance. "Maybe we'll leave you two alone. I think Ron and Billy need something to eat," Arthur's mom says, gently patting Molly on the shoulder and kissing the the top of Arthur's head. "It's nice to see you again, Molly." Arthur's father hugs Arthur and nods approvingly at Molly. "Love you son. And thank you for being here," he says, smiling at Molly because that girl is absolutely amazing for Arthur.

Billy begins to protest, but Ron grabs him arm and drags his brother out of the room. "Have fun you two," Ron says with a michievous grin. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do," Billy adds with a laugh as the brothers leave the two lovebirds to do whatever the hell lovebirds do.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 6th 2011, 6:30 am

"Of course I'm here. Like,where did you think I'd be?" Molly murmurs, smiling and shaking her head a little. She covered his hand with her other hand so that she had both wrapped around him and he wouldn't try to move so much. "No, that's what I'm meant to be asking you, silly."
She looks around as the rest of his family made to leave and says her farewells quietly, although at the look his father gives her, she flushes a little. Molly likes being loud and brash and confident, but deep down who doesn't like approval?
By the time they are leaving, though, Molly is giggling at the antics of Arthur's brothers and their mix of affection and attempts at embarrassment all at once. She looks at Arthur. "Um, is there even anything your brother wouldn't do?" she wonders, leaning over to kiss his forehead.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 6th 2011, 6:37 am

"I honestly don't think so," Arthur says, laughing at his older brother. "But I'm sorry about my family; they're very easily excitable." Though it does make him happy that his family likes Molly; it makes him feel like he's going in the right direction with their relationship. "But I'm doing pretty well. The arm's a little sore, but then it did get cut pretty badly. Pompfrey says I'm fine, as I long I don't cut the arm open again," he says with a weak chuckle. "But I thought they would hurt you too. They threatened you and Ron and Billy and Mom and Dad." He shudders weakly, taking a deep breath because the attack scared him more than he liked to admit.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 6th 2011, 6:54 am

Molly shakes her head. "No, they're fine. Your family is great," she tells him. Molly moves around to the other side of the bed and wriggles up next to Arthur so she can curl in next to him without being in too much danger of jolting his injured arm. Her feet dangle over the edge so that her shoes aren't on the comforter. One of her small hands rests lightly on his chest, comforting herself with the feel of his heartbeat pulsing against her hand. "There's no need to go worrying about me," she says, quiet but firm. "I can totally handle myself." For someone so small and delicate, Molly is ten feet tall and bullet-proof, and may or may not be considering paying a visit to one Andromeda Black at some point in the near future.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 6th 2011, 6:58 am

"I know," Arthur says, suppressing a shudder. "It was still terrible, you know. I thought Ted was right about her being different, but she's just as terrible as her sister. The worst was when she threatened to hurt you. It just scared me, that's all." He smiles weakly. "But you're the bravest, strongest witch I know, and I know you could beat the shit out of her."

Andromeda's not afraid of the little Prewett girl, just so she knows. And Teresa is headed to bed, so good night!
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 6th 2011, 12:03 pm

"I guess people will believe pretty much anything if they really want to, or something," Molly says, reaching up to kiss Arthur's cheek and smooth his hair back off his forehead. She giggles slightly at Arthur's next words and smirks, making light of the situation. "Damn straight. I'm not all, like, noble and stuff like you are. I don't mind smacking a bitch out when she deserves it. And she totally deserves it."

Molly says that's good, it means she'll have so much more fun making that Black bitch fear her. And Mya says goodnight, Teresa. xx
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 7th 2011, 6:21 am

"Well, a gentleman doesn't hit a lady," Arthur replies, though that was really because Arthur doesn't hit anyone. Especially not a Black sister in a murderous rage. He briefly wonders the Black sisters' punishments would be; Narcissa's wouldn't be too bad, considering she barely cast any spells. But Andromeda's though...He never told anyone about the Cruciatus Curse, but he knows that Madam Pompfrey and Professor McGonagall were able to figure it out. "But I have something to tell you, actually," he mumbles quietly; he had decided he was going to do this while almost bleeding out, and figures it's as good a time as any.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 7th 2011, 11:43 am

"Anyone who acts like that totally doesn't count," Molly counters, because she's certain that attacking people in the halls is pretty unladylike. But she has to turn her head a little while she suppresses her smile; it's kind of what she loves about Arthur, that he's so peaceful and beautiful that it really would not be in his nature to want to hurt even someone attacking him. She looks around again when she hears Arthur's quiet mumble, eyes wide and full of clueless curiosity for whatever he has to say to her. "Hmm, what's that?"

(Sorry for post failing. If my iPad has connection tomorrow it will be easier to switch accounts xx)
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 8th 2011, 4:32 am

"Well..uh," Arthur says slowly, trying to find the best way to phrase things. "Well, I've been thinking of this, well...um...feeling like this for a while...and..." He pauses to take a deep breath and grab Molly's hand. "And I understand if you don't feel this way, but...I love you, Molly Katharine Prewett." He stiffen up, bracing the terrible reaction he imagines Molly will have.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 8th 2011, 11:42 am

(OhGod the squealing in my head...)

Molly listens very intently as Arthur stumbles a little through his words, her eyes fixed attentively on his nervous face. She hears his declaration, but it's not until after his body stiffens as if bracing himself for some sort of blow that the words filter through to her brain. Her mouth drops open a little. Oh God, what was this...? How could he know? Sure, they'd been together for quite a few months now, but how could he be so sure. They hadn't even slept together yet. (Or so Mya is assuming?)
"I, um..." Molly flounders, staring at Arthur. She takes a deep breath, and suddenly she understands how he can know that. She smiles brilliantly, but for some reason those words still escape her so she leans in and kisses him with far too much passion considering Arthur's current medical condition.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 8th 2011, 7:58 pm

{No, they haven't slept together. I feel that if they had, we would know it. Or, Teresa would know because Arthur wouldn't shut up about it.}

Arthur is shocked when Molly begins to kiss him, and his nerves, though still present, are temporarily pushed to the side. He tries to adjust his body to bring himself closer to her, but a stabbing pain in his arm stops him. "Shit," he mumbles as he breaks apart from Molly, rubbing his arm carefully. "Sorry about that," he says sheepishly. "My stupid arm isn't cooperating today. It doesn't seem to like being ripped to shreds."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 9th 2011, 4:43 am

Molly gasps, concern flooding her face. "Oh, no, don't be sorry. It's all my fault! Stupid me, here you are in all this pain and I'm throwing myself all over you," she berates herself. She leaps up from the bed as if burned and spends a few moments fussing about Arthur to try and get him comfortable again. Picking up a bottle from the bedside table, she carefully pours a measure. Her hands are trembling a little, but maybe it's more thanks to the shock of Arthur's unexpected declaration than anything else. "Here, it's time you had some more of this. Don't worry, just a mild pain relieving potion." She holds the medicine cup up nervously towards his lips.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 10th 2011, 1:43 am

"Don't worry. It's not your fault...really, it's Black fault, if it's anyone's," Arthur says quickly. He watches Molly's hands tremble as she pours the medicine. "Are you okay?" he asks because she seems quite shook up and Arthur can't shake the feeling it's something he said or did. He smiles when Molly hands him the medicine and slowly begins to take a sip of it, gagging at the terrible taste of the potion.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 11th 2011, 12:29 pm

Molly nods a bit dumbly. "I know it tastes, like, foul, but it'll work," she promises quietly. Her voice wobbles the tiniest bit, but she shakes her head and conjures a tremulous smile. She takes a deep breath and runs her hand lightly down Arthur's uninjured shoulder, finding it all a little bit easier when she just focuses on him, and how much she feels the need to take care of him. "I'm fine- it's just all a bit much right now. I was so worried. And here you are trying to take care of me. Totally backwards," she giggles lamely. "I'm fine," she repeats, because if she says it enough, it will be true. "What else do you need?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 15th 2011, 8:33 pm

{Sorry for post failing; stupid finals and broken laptops...}

Arthur doesn't believe Molly. "You're not fine, Molly," he says, sitting up quickly and looking closely at her. He winces as the muscle in the shoulder starts to ache, but that's not important at the moment. "What's wrong? Is it something I said? Or did?" He groans as he realizes that almost dying and then telling someone you loved them probably isn't good for them psychologically. He swallows the rest of the potion quickly, before handing the empty container back to Molly. "I'm sorry," he says sheepishly because he really doesn't like seeing Molly so upset.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 17th 2011, 1:46 pm

[It's alright lovely! *hopes finals are going well and curses your laptop problems*]

Molly shakes her head desperately, scrambling to allay Arthur's fears and cursing herself. What kind of Healer was she going to make if she couldn't even make her own boyfriend feel better while he was injured? Her eyes well with tears and she blinks furiously, hating her emotions for betraying her. Molly has never felt so undeserving. She takes the vial Arthur holds out from his hand and tosses it carelessly aside, it's not important right now, only he is. She moves close again, slipping her arms around him as gently as she can and kissing his cheek.
"How could it be anything you did? You're, like, the most amazing guy on the planet and nothing you could say or do could ever be wrong because you're you and I can't even explain it better than that because you're kind of indescribable and oh Merlin I'm babbling, and you know it's bad because even I can tell I'm babbling which is just crazy." She takes a deep breath, trying to stop herself but at the same time needing to get all her feelings out. They were bubbling and fizzing inside her, and she knew if she didn't say what was in her heart somehow she would explode. She pulled away again, her hands waving about in her emotional agitation.
"Please don't apologise," she begs, her eyes wide. She couldn't stand the thought of him feeling wrong about telling her he loved her, or wanting to take it back or something. She reaches up to twirl a strand of hair around her fingers out of habit, then considers for the first time that it might be a vapid, kind of stupid thing to do and she stops. Right now, Molly is completely serious. "You're like... You're so important to me, do you know that? You know I care about you more than I can even explain. As much as I love my family. You're like my family, Arthur, you know?" Molly's lips tremble and she drops to a whisper, but her words are clear. "And I love you, too."

[Whew. I kinda thought I'd never get through that. I was sort of saving that little moment for impact but Mol refused to be held back... >.> Also, aaaaawwwwww <3]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 18th 2011, 4:21 am

{Awww....It's making Teresa cry/begin huge coughing fit. And Arthur just fainted, so excuse me while I wipe up his limp form.}

When he sees Molly start to tear up, Arthur does too because he doesn't like seeing her upset. And he would never take the "I love you" back for anything. When Molly compares him to his family, he's not sure what to expect because you don't date family and he doesn't want to be like a brother to her because she certainly isn't like a sister to him. But when Molly says those three words, Arthur stops crying and looks up at her, his eyes wide in shock. "You what?" he asks timidly. When the words finally settle in, he immediately sits up and draws him closer to her for a kiss; he doesn't feel his shoulder throbbing or his side aching, for he is too overwhelmed by the whole Molly loves him thing.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 19th 2011, 2:52 am

[I hope the crying & coughing wasn't too painful! Both Molly and I have pretty strict rules against either you or Arthur doing damage to yourselves. *nods*]

Molly flushes a little, looking sheepish as Arthur questions her statement like he hasn't quite caught what she's said. Teach her to babble so ridiculously bloody much. She tosses her head, slightly in annoyance at herself as she prepares to repeat herself in tones humans can understand, but she's surprised by Arthur sitting up and claiming her mouth with his own. "Mmm," she murmurs, kissing him back and bringing her hands up to run through his hair. It's several seconds before her mind starts working again, bringing with it the niggling worry that Arthur's going to hurt himself by not resting his injured shoulder and side. "Mmm," she says again, attempting to speak between kisses because the idea of stopping kissing Arthur is just painful to her right now. "Your arm. We should stop. Don't want you to hurt it again. Needs rest," she manages.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 19th 2011, 3:17 am

{Well, the coughing fits have gotten better, but I feel as though my brain is already damaged beyond repair...it's a bit overcrowded.}

Arthur is enjoying the kiss when Molly breaks away, and it's only then that he realizes just how sore everything is. He looks at Molly, his eyes wide. "But my arm doesn't hurt anymore," he says innocently, even as he winces silently. "I'm fine, really. Kissing you actually made me feel better, and you wouldn't want to deprive me of something that'll make me healthy, Doctor Molly." He grins michievously as he begins to wind his hand through her hair.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 19th 2011, 3:46 am

[Ah that's no good. You could probably do with some decent door locks on your brain to keep the masses quiet when you need to. I can highly recommend a good padded basement in there... Wink]

Molly's eyes flash with concern when Arthur cannot hide his wince, and although she smirks at his words it doesn't quite reach her eyes. It takes all her willpower, but she manages to be mature. Gently, she disentangles herself from Arthur and stands up. "No. You'll do yourself even more damage and that's going to be no fun, is it?" She falters, but catches herself, and smirks again. "Now lay down. We can play Doctor when you've got full use of your limbs again," she promises cheekily.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 19th 2011, 3:52 am

Arthur looks down, slightly ashamed at his horniness, but moreso disappointed that there would be no fun snog time with Molly. "Yes, Doctor," Arthur says with a cheeky grin. "And you better keep that promise. A good doctor would." He sighes as he shifts to comfortably adjust himself in the bed. "At least I produced a corpeal Patronus, apparently, according to Hermione. She saw the remanents of it; it's a weasel, of all creatures. Sort of embarassing."

{It's okay; I sort of have multiple layers where different people live and some layers just happen to white padded cells because they are bunch of loony bins that will pop in and out of my brain randomly.}
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 19th 2011, 4:21 am

[Hahaha nice.]

Molly crosses her arms, trying to look stern despite the very large, very cheeky grin on her face. "I am, like, nothing if not serious about health care," she agrees. When he is comfortably settled in the bed she drifts closer again to perch on the side of the bed and reaches for his hand. "Oh wow. That's so neat. And I think weasels are kind of cute and awesome and people don't even get that. Besides, it could totally have been worse. What if it was, like, a ferret or something? That would suck," she points out.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next