Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Hospital Wing - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing

Post  Arthur Weasley November 19th 2011, 4:27 am

"True," Arthur says, smiling as he caresses her hand. "Ferrets are really unattractive creatures compared to weasels. I guess they are kind of cute." Plus Molly likes weasels, so it makes him happy. "Do you know what your Patronus would be?" he asks curiously. "I never saw my full one until today, probably because I never really needed before now."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 19th 2011, 5:13 am

"Ferrets are just weird and kind of creepy looking," Molly says idly, watching Arthur's fingers stroking the skin of her hand gently. She tilts her head to the side, screwing up her face in thought as she tries to consider what her own Patronus would be. "You know, I don't even know. I've, like, never made a proper one either, so far I can just to the misty sort of foggy thing. Unless my Patronus is fog. Whatever. Um, maybe it would be something like a shoe. Oh, wait, that's only for Monopoly," she rambles.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 19th 2011, 5:35 am

"Hmm," Arthur mutters, his brain spinning. "Well, you should try to make one now. What do you think of when you make? Because I realized that I've been using the wrong type of memories all along. And it definitely wouldn't be a shoe; probably something cool, like a lion or tiger or some other really cool creature." Arthur blushes, embarassed at his rambling. "But yeah, maybe I can show mine, if I can find my wand that is."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 19th 2011, 6:53 am

"Well mostly I just think of stuff that makes me smile, I guess. Like, people I care about and how great it is to know them, that sort of thing. I kind of don't super focus on one single happy memory," Molly explains, twirling her hair around her finger without realising it. She giggles, thinking of her Patronus as a lion or a tiger. "Or a bear," she adds, giggling still. "Oh, your wand is on the nightstand, but do you think we should? I don't want Pomfrey to come kick me out or something if she thinks I'm keeping you from your rest - it means I'd have to go to all the trouble of sneaking back in here later. In the morning, if your arm doesn't hurt I can totally convince her to let you out," she promises.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 19th 2011, 6:59 am

"No, I want to," Arthur says, sitting up a little straighter. "It's an amazing spelll; it just fills you up with warm when you perform it correctly. At least, that's what I felt like, though that might be because of the blood loss." Arthur laughs weakly. "But I think the spell has healing powers, and I really want you meet him. Well, the weasel that is." He gives Molly those big puppy eyes.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 20th 2011, 1:01 pm

Molly pulls a face, frouting a little as she moved slowly to fetch Arthur's wand. She wasn't completely convinced this was a good idea. But she never could deny Arthur anything he wanted, really, because he was so sweet and he never really asked for anything selfishly. With Molly's almost pathological need to take care of people and make them happy, she was determined he would have it all anyway. Plus, the puppy eyes. A quick glance to Pomfrey's closed private chamber doors confirmed their privacy, and Molly picked Arthur's wand up from the bedside cabinet to hand to him. "Well, alright. But not for long," she warned, her sternness completely undermined by the adorably grin on her face. "If it's what will make you feel better."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 22nd 2011, 6:24 pm

"It is," Arthur says. "Though continuing to make out with you would have been much better medicine." He smiles happily as he hold his wand in his hand. He thinks of Molly telling him she loved him before saying, "Expecto Patronum!" A little silver weasel popped out of his wand, taking a lap around the room before settling on Molly's lap. "Well, he seems to like you. Well, I think my Patronus is a boy, if Patroni even have gender. But now you try!" Arthur says excitedly.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 23rd 2011, 11:03 pm

Molly tosses her hair over her shoulder and giggles at Arthur's pain relief suggestion. Her eyes widen as the weasel appears from Arthur's wand and zooms about the room before settling on her. "OhmyGod he's, like, so adorable!" She lifts her hand and tries to pet it, but it's the strangest feeling of both touching and not being able to touch something all at once. It's the kind of sensation Molly hasn't felt since she was last stoned, to be honest, and she thinks it might almost be like touching a ghost except denser and warmer and instead of wanting a hot shower right after she feels liks she's been wrapped in the warmest, fuzziest blanket of all time. Of course, Molly doesn't realise she's actually said all this aloud. Oops. Blinking, she turns to look at Arthur. "Oh, what? You want me to try?" She looks a little apprehensive, still not sure she can do it.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 25th 2011, 8:01 pm

Arthur laughes at Molly's babbling; while Arthur has never been stoned, he has been extremely drunk before. "But yeah, you should. Yours would be amazing. Just think about who you love," Arthur says enthusiastically. "I know you can do." He grabs Molly's hand and smiles happily. "But Mr. Weasel likes you. It's a good sign, I think."

Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 28th 2011, 10:13 pm

Molly giggles along with Arthur and squeezes his hand when he grabs hers. "Mr. Weasel. I think he needs a proper name. Like, Jim, or whatever. Jim's cool. Alright, here I go, I can totally do this!" She lets go of Arthur's hand and shoos Mr. Weasel, potentially first name Jim, across to Arthur. Lifting her wand, she screws her face up into her thinking pose, minus the hair twirl, and focuses. The first memory that comes to her mind is a childhood memory, she and her siblings baking brownies (NOT Special Brownies, God, they're only like 6-7-8!) together. Of course, only Molly is actually baking, the rest are pretty much just covering themselves, Molly, and the kitchen in brownie batter because why wait all that time for it to cook when you can eat it raw and it's still awesome? She takes a deep breath, but before she can speak the incantation, her memory shifts. Herself and Arthur, a picnic on the Hogwarts grounds, just the two of them alone in the world with a rug and a basket full of gourmet goodies. Their first date. Molly smiles.
"Expecto patronum!"
The shape that bursts from the end of her wand is hazy, not as defined as Arthur's patronus, but it is unmistakeably the soft outline of a big red hen.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 29th 2011, 4:34 am

Arthur laughs. "I like the name Jim. It suits him well," Arthur says happily. He watches attentively as Molly's face screws up in concentration and squeals in delight when the mother hen appears. It's very Molly-ish, and Arthur thinks it suits her. He would never think that Molly and her brothers would be making special brownies at such a young age and the idea of their first date being one of Molly's happy memories makes him extremely happy. "She's amazing," Arthur says because of course Molly's Patronus is a she. Arthur flicks his wand slightly to the side and sends Jim Weasel next to Ms. Hen. The weasel cuddles up to the hen because she's Molly and Arthur likes to cuddle with Molly.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 30th 2011, 12:14 am

"Jim," Molly says again, giggling because it amuses her. She watches happily as Jim and Henny, who probably also needs a name at some point, snuggle up together and make a warm, happy sort of glow that she feels all the way through her permeate the room. "Thanks," she chirps, smiling at Arthur because she is not surprised at all that he is one of her happy memories. She dims the lights so only a very soft illumination is left, aside from their Patroni, and snuggles down next to Arthur. She watches the weasel and the hen as if they were a really uneventful tv show, or a non-flamey campfire, and plays with Arthur's hands. "They're so, like, matching. Which is kind of weird, because a hen and a weasel hanging out and snuggling is totally something I don't think has ever happened in the real world, ever. But they fit."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley November 30th 2011, 3:43 pm

Arthur scootches down to make room for Molly. He smiles as he watches Penny (or at least that's what Arthur's decided to call her) and Jim cuddling up. "It is odd, considering they'd never naturally be together. But it's a perfect fit. And Jim and Penny seem to like each other. Do you like the name Penny? It rhymes with Henny and starts with a P like Prewett," Arthur asks excitedly, because he's quite proud of the name. He smiles as Molly plays with his hand, gently extracting one so that he could put it around her shoulder and play with her hair.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 1st 2011, 11:25 am

Molly giggles, shifting to fit more easily against Arthur on the bed. "It's perfect. Penny and Jim. They totally sound like names from an American sitcom or something but that's cool," she murmurs, mostly to herself. Her eyes close in contentment as Arthur's hand moves through her hair, but she forces herself to open them again and look up at him. "Are you comfortable? Is your arm alright?" she checks.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley December 2nd 2011, 6:15 pm

"Yeah," Arthur replies in agreement. He wonders what American sitcom and decides he should watch some more of them when he had the free time. He begins to close his eyes - how did he get so tired? He opens his eyes and laughes as Molly asks him if he's alright. "I'm fine," he replies, stifling a yawn. "Just a little tired, I suppose. Jim and I have had a very long day. How are you though?" he asks because he worries about Molly overworrying herself.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 3rd 2011, 5:56 am

Molly's eyelids flutter in exhaustion again, and Penny the hen slowly dissipates. She can no longer summon the energy to sustain the patronus. "I'm fine," she assures him, still feeling weird about having to assure him that she is alright, despite the fact that he is the one injured. She kisses his cheek and smiles hazily. "Get some rest, it'll help your arm heal quicker," she says, propping herself on her elbow because she doesn't want to give into her tiredness until she knows Arthur is settled and comfortable.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley December 3rd 2011, 6:12 am

"That's good Hippogriffs," Arthur mutters sleepily as he closes his eyes. The Hippogriffs would want Molly to be happy, or something like that; the pain potions must finally be getting to him. "I love you Mollywobbles," he whispers as he drifts into a peaceful and happy sleep.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 5th 2011, 12:51 pm

Molly bites her tongue to try to keep her giggles quiet once Arthur finally gives in to the pain medications. Arthur is already asleep as she leans over and kisses his forehead gently. "I love you, too," she tells him, hoping somehow, stupidly, that it makes its way into his dreams as she settles in next to him and lets herself succumb to exhaustion at last.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum