Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts.

+4
Reed Dawson
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Dean Thomas
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts.

Post  Remus Lupin May 25th 2010, 5:40 am

[DEAN THOMAS, DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO YOUR MOTHER. *smacks upside the head* I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING. I'M YOUR MOTHER. I. KNOW. THINGS. *hugs super tightly because she still loves him anyway*

*ignores that Hermsy girl*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts.

Post  Dean Thomas May 25th 2010, 5:42 am

[*sobs* I'M SO SORRY MUMMY! IT'S BE-BE-BEEN HORRIBLE AT SCHOOL. I MISS MY MUMMY!!! *clutches tighter*]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 25th 2010, 5:42 am

[*is half way to Pigfarts with Remus and Kiora by now*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 25th 2010, 5:43 am

Hermione J Lupin wrote:[*would like to point out to her bitch of a mother in law that HERMIONE is not the one raising an alcoholic.... but would prefer to just stay in hiding, actually....*]

[awwww Sad Low blow...iloveyou]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 25th 2010, 5:44 am

Dean Thomas wrote:
Hermione J Lupin wrote:[*would like to point out to her bitch of a mother in law that HERMIONE is not the one raising an alcoholic.... but would prefer to just stay in hiding, actually....*]

[awwww Sad Low blow...iloveyou]

[I'm sorry! I love you too! It's just your bitch of a mother that needs bringing down off her high horse!!!!!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 25th 2010, 5:46 am

[*would have no problem traveling to Pigfarts to see her son and granddaughter*

*rubs Dean's back* Now, now. You should have written mummy and told her all about it! You know I'll always listen to you.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 25th 2010, 5:47 am

[*steals James' invisibility cloak and hides under it*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 25th 2010, 5:50 am

[*sniffles* Yes mummy! I'll write to you right away *sniffles*]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 25th 2010, 7:37 am

Dean goes out to the garden, because I am bored out of my freaking mind. He lays amongst the flowers and stares up at the sky. He wondered what was happening at the castle and hoped that everyone was doing okay. He takes a deep breath and drifts off to sleep.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 26th 2010, 12:18 am

Dean wakes up. He goes to the little garden and finds some tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce. He picks them then goes back into the shed to make a nice salad. He feels very calm and contemplates heading back to the castle. He wonders if he'd be able to handle all the drama again.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 26th 2010, 3:33 am

He stands up and shrugs. FUCK IT! I'M GOING BACK. He'll definiely come back to this place. It was peaceful here, and it was the perfect place to relax. He went outside and breathed in the fragrance of the flowers. He was going to remember that smell, and recall it anytime he felt his emotions running wild. He gave the shed one last look then set off for Hogwarts.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 26th 2010, 5:46 am

[WAIT. YOU'RE BACK AT THE SCHOOL NOW?! BROTHER TIMEEEEE!!!!!! BROTHERRRRRRR TIME!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 26th 2010, 5:50 am

[YESSSSSSSSSS!!! WHERE???]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 26th 2010, 5:52 am

[um....WHEREVER YOU'D LIKE! I'M GOING TO TACKLE HUG YOU THOUGH. BE PREPARED.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 26th 2010, 5:57 am

[PORTRAIT OF THE FAT LADY???? I'LL POST FIRST?]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 26th 2010, 5:58 am

[YUSSSSS!!! *runs*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 6th 2010, 5:49 am

Dean comes back to his little shed and takes a deep breath. He takes in the smell of all the flowers around him. He goes inside and lays on the little cot. It was extremely quiet, all he could hear was the sound of a little stream off in the distance. He closed his eyes and tried to relax his mind.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 9th 2010, 7:09 am

Dean has been making food, and meditating and all that stuff for the past few days. Just imagine him walking around and listening to the sounds of nature...while being naked Wink. Hey..he's in the middle of nowhere, why not?

Anyways. He really misses Dom and his brother. He can't take his mind off of his ex best friend. He was very hurt by her, and he wasn't sure how he could go back and have to see her again. He thought of all his fights with George, and how they seemed to progress with each encounter. He wasn't sure how he'd be able to see him without wanting to beat him to a pulp. He lay amongst the flowers and spent most of his time thinking and doing breathing exercises while listening to the sounds of the birds and of the stream nearby. He wondered when he'd be able t go back. Wondered if he would ever learn to control his emotions. Whether it would be his angry or his urge to drink, he needed to get himself under control. How did things get so complicated? He knew one thing for sure..he couldn't wait to graduate from Hogwarts and all the drama there.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 9th 2010, 7:20 am

[hey. hey you. -pokes- HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 9th 2010, 7:46 pm

[-is poked- I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! -boops nose-]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 10th 2010, 3:36 am

Remus poofs here and flails stalks off to find his brother. He spots him laying amongst the flowers and stomps over to stand next to him, looking down at him with his arms crossed against his chest. "Hey."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 10th 2010, 3:53 am

['*giggles* isn't Deano running around naked?]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 10th 2010, 4:19 am

[O...H....um....Deanilicious, are you? Well...either way, he's mah brother. So I'm not worried about it. hahahahahaha]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 10th 2010, 5:37 am

[Errmmm.... we'll pretend that he is wearing some shorts, to avoid awkward turtles..]

Dean is laying in the grass with his eyes closed, letting the sun warm his face. He hears movement nearby and instantly freezes. At first thought, he thought it was an animal but then it spoke. Of course he'd find me.... He let out a slow breath and looked up into the face of his brother. "Hey..." He braced himself for Remus' wolfy wrath.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 10th 2010, 5:39 am

[DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum