Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Defence Room

+6
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Angela Braddock
Molly Prewett
Marco Montague
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Old Defence Room - Page 7 Empty Re: The Old Defence Room

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 4:59 am

Hermione's face lights up. "I love you too, you know I do. You're my best friend! You know I'll always be there, right? Always. Just like you've always been there for me. I guess it's good we've got each other to lean on, pull each other through. I know I'd never have made it through everything if I didn't have you." Then she giggles. "Wow, that just got entirely too girly! Um... want me to make you a sammich or something? We could go to the kitchens if you're hungry. Or if you're not... I suppose you'll need to talk to him soon?" she says, not bothering herself with Regulus' name.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 5:06 am

"I know," he said with a happy smile. "And I'll alvays be here for you. Venever you need me. A sammich? Thank you, but I'm really not in the mood to eat. Maybe later vonce I take care of everything," he said softly as he hugged her again.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 5:09 am

"Ok," she murmurs, leaning comfortably into the hug. "I don't think I need to tell you what will happen if you stop eating altogether though, do I?" she says with a little smirk. Oh yes, Mama Bear would not stand for that. "Not that I think it'll be so much of an issue this time around?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 5:10 am

Viktor chuckled. "I know, I know. Tomorrow you can make me votever you vant. Okay? OH MY GOD! I can't believe I forgot!" he exclaimed suddenly as if they had not just had a depressing conversation. "Remus told me that Kiora is crawling! I can't believe it! I need to see her soon so I can see it for myself!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 5:22 am

Hermione is very busy plotting the four course meal she'll be making for Viktor when she's pulled out of her planning by his exclamation. She grins. "She is! It's amazing! You'll have to come visit her tomorrow, because she'll be so excited to see you! She'll probably crawl right on over," she predicts.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 5:24 am

"Great! I'm excited to see her too! I've missed her these past few days. I can't vait to see her crawling. She's got to be von of the smartest kids I've ever met," he says proudly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 5:27 am

Hermione puffs up a little in pride. "She's so, so clever," she brags. "It amazes me every day. It's so sweet to watch her little arms and legs go, and she's sort of starting to try and stand up as well - she can pull herself up on things, but I've not yet seen her stand on her own. I imagine it won't take her long, though!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 5:35 am

"I'm sure she'll be valking before you know it," he said happily. "She's so amazing. I'm proud to be called her uncle. I von't be surprised if she's talking soon. She's clever enough to figure it out."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 5:40 am

Hermione grins broadly. "I'm sure she will. Anyway, I'd better go - I don't want Remus to worry. But you come see me, when you need me, ok? I'll bring Kiora for cuddles - she loves her uncle Viktor, you know - and I'll make you a good meal. It'll all be ok, Viktor. I promise. And thanks, for everything." She can't reach the top of his head, so she settles for a quick kiss on the cheek and one last supportive smile before she slips out the door.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 5:54 am

"I'll be sure to visit you later," he said, smiling as she kissed him and waiting for her to leave before getting up and going off to find Regulus. Feeling more confident knowing he had friends that would always stick with him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7