Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+34
Rose Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Trent Bennett
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Cho Chang
Rolf Scamander
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Molly Prewett
Lucian Bole
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
38 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 19 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 7:06 am

Theo shuddered. "I had to go to America. On a Muggle cruise ship." he was clearly horrified. His voice dropped to a whisper. "You may have heard, hell how could anyone NOT hear? My father's business has been failing. We had to go to America to assure some money, and Wizarding rules are lax over there. So we went on that horrid ship, and used magic to hunt down gems and ore in the mines. Pansy i had to work!" he put the charcoals in his bag. "Then we bought the mines low cost with all the money we had left...now we're doing okay but nothing like we sued to be."

[AS THIS IS WHERE CANON COMES TO DIE AND I CAN'T REMEMER ABOUT THEO's FAMILY I MADE ALL THIS UP. SO NO FLAMES PL0x!]

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 22nd 2010, 7:11 am

Pansy cringed as Theo mentioned Muggles on a ship. The idea of being on such a confined space with such filthy beings... well, it was less than appealing. "Work? Rather unfortunate, that. Things are cleared up now though, yeah? And at least you're back at Hogwarts again! You've so much to catch up on. Have you seen any of the others yet? Draco should be around somewhere... though I haven't actually seen him today."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 7:15 am

He shook his head. "No, you're the first i've seen." and he ripped out a picture. "Even though i hated it over there, they have some gorgeous landscape. You want it?" It was a lanscape of a largr Lake surrounded by forest, silver water and green trees: perfect for a Slytherin. He was a loser emo kid that was socially awkward and that was the only way he could think of to show her his gratitude for listening.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 22nd 2010, 7:39 am

Pansy's eyes lit up at being offered some of his artwork to keep. "Of course I do!" She took it in her hands, staring for a while before smiling up at him and setting it on the table in front of them. "It's lovely. Thanks, Theo." Her finger played with the corner where it had curled a bit, attempting to flatten it. "I'm trying to think of how to catch you up on our Slytherin drama. It's quite a bit more difficult than I originally thought." Pansy laughed, trying to find somewhere to start. "Well, I guess we could start with the fact that.. well, no, that's for last, I think. Um. Well, Draco and I had broken up for a while. Had some rough times, what with him going after Granger and me ending up with Blaise... Yeah, crazy, I know." She paused, letting him react before she'd go on filling him in, attempting to think of all the gossip that she didn't care much for these days.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 7:41 am

Theo blinked repeatedly. "Blaise? As in Blaise Zabini? Draco's little contemporary. Wooow." he cracked his knuckles. "I bet that went over real well with Draco?"

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 22nd 2010, 7:46 am

"The very same. And oh yeah, that went over great with him. He threw shit at me, as usual with our fights, though I can't say I didn't deserve it. Anyway, we broke up a while after that, and I tried things with Blaise, but. Yeah, that didn't work out too well. I guess I've only ever been able to love Draco. Left Blaise in a pile of heartbreak. Could you believe he actually loved me? Blaise Zabini, in love with Pansy Parkinson? It's ridiculous, really." Pansy stopped, trying not to think about those last few words Blaise had said to her when she'd left him, about him never loving anyone else like he loves her, and all that gushy movie nonsense. She shook her head, ignoring the memories as best she could.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 7:51 am

Theo shivered appreciatively to the utter bleh that was true love and all that. "It's so strange that he'd feel that way. Especially since he knows that you and Draco are perfect for each other, past the fights and all." Theo, perfectly in control of his emotions, didn't let the litle waver of loning edge into his voice like he wanted it too. Like it wanted too. "Zabini is a fool, not realising that."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 22nd 2010, 8:04 am

"Well, he sure tried his damnedest. You should have seen him." Pansy shook her head and kept from laughing at just how often Blaise would show up in her doorway. He was never far from where she was. "Anyway, that mess ended and Draco and I gave it another shot." She pondered a moment, thinking about dying, and coming back, finding it too complicated to even bother explaining. "Anyway, a very very very long story made short, I'm not Pansy Parkinson anymore." She held up her left hand to him, unable to keep from smiling.

[And now, we are unfortunately paused until I get back Sad If you reply tonight, then I'll reply in the morning before I leave. If not, I'll be back Thursday or Friday to continue here.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 23rd 2010, 2:33 am

The blinked at her dumbly for a minute. "You fucking meaniehead, what do you mean? Traitor! IHATECHU! Sorry, i'm as slow as a Hufflepuff at the moment, could you repeat that?" his heart, however, was dropping and breaking into a million peices. He knew it would happen one day...just not so soon

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 23rd 2010, 4:09 am

"Well, Draco proposed, of course! Isn't it great?" Pansy was oblivious to poor Theo's inner torturous pain and heartbreak at the news. "We went to Paris one weekend and he proposed and we had just a little quiet wedding, just the two of us, though we are going to renew our vows in a few weeks if you'd like to cone. His mother would kill us if we didn't," she laughed, rambling, not noticing how her words must be terrible for him to listen to seeing as she was the one sleeping with Draco and he wasn't. Ashley apologizes because Pansy is feeling excessively gloaty and showoffy with her posession of Draco tonight.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 23rd 2010, 4:16 am

Joel undersands completely and is reveling in Theo's pain, for he is now i Joel's head crying in the corner Joel reserves for emoness and his depressipon swings. Buahaha Theo. "Oh. That's amazign Pansy!" he smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. They remaind dull, unexpressionless blue. "You've been showing him off everyone, haven't you?" he accused mockingly. "I bet you have, you're Pansy Parkinson. You have to gloat or te world would end."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 23rd 2010, 4:28 am

Pansy glanced at him appeasingly. "Not to everyone, Theo. Only to my friends... Which seem to be fewer and fewer people these days." She shrugged. "I guess that doesn't matter much though. You get to learn your real friends that way, when all the fakes wander away." Pansy finally looked up from
staring at her ring to see Theo's face again. He looked a little troubled, but it didn't occur to her why. "Theo, you alright?"

[also I apologize if there are typos, as I am on my iPod and it checks things funny and I can't see my whole post at once.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 23rd 2010, 4:37 am

[lol its okay! <3]

Theo shook his head after laughing at her philosophy about friends. "No. I'm happy for you, Pansy!" he smiled harder. "It's amazing, and you know it was totally coming. How could it not, Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy? Really means 'made for each other'."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 23rd 2010, 4:56 am

Pansy smiled again at him before leaning over and wrapping him in a hug. "Thanks, Theo. It's actually really nice to hear someone say it out loud. Though I still can't get used to the sound of Pansy Malfoy. Weird, right?" She realized she still had her arms around him, so she let go and sat back, still glowing after saying that name. Pansy Malfoy. Pansy Malfoy. Pansy Malfoy. Sure she wasn't going to write if all over her potions notebook or anything, but it was nice all the same.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 23rd 2010, 5:14 am

Theo had a brief thought of 'I wonder if she doodles it in her Potions notebook?' and then decided that no, she wouldn't do that. Burn it into the skin of a Hufflepuff? She totally would. "Well, you should get used to it...jsut wait till it's MILF mummy. And then-" he paused dramtically. "grandmummy."

[i totally forgot that she had his arms around him xD xD]

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 23rd 2010, 5:24 am

Pansy looked repulsed at the mention of being a mother. Her eye very well may have twitched with disgust. "No way am I popping out any babies, Theo. Noooo, no, no." She shook her head decidedly, wrinkling her nose up a bit to further prove her point of having a certain aversion to having babies. "They drool and smell and cry and can't even tell you why. I'd just drag a Hufflepuff around with me if I wanted that." She shuddered at the thought.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 23rd 2010, 5:27 am

Theo shook his head and laughed gaily, because he was a weird Slytherin. "Just wait till you're older. I'm sure you'll feel different later." he pulled his charcoals back out and then he started doing the picture again. "I'm thinking of framing this, and selling. What do you think?"

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 23rd 2010, 5:33 am

Pansy shook her head. He was delusional if he though she'd be having babies by choice. As he asked about his drawing, she propped her elbows on the table and out her chin in her hands as she watched him work, mesmerized at how easy he made it look. A stroke here, smudge there, and he'd created something almost more beautiful than the nature itself. "Absolutely! You're really good, you know. I could watch you for hours. Watch you draw, I mean."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 23rd 2010, 5:57 am

The smiled softly, a real smile this time, and stared out at the night. "Did you know i hide things in my pictures? You have to look very hard to see them, but it's there." the pointe to a random corner. "Can you see it, Pans?" It was a picture of a nymph in a tree, so melded to what was reallyt here that she was barely noticable.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 23rd 2010, 6:03 am

"Do you really?!" Pansy leaned over to look where he pointed. She stared hard for a while, becoming a little frustrated that she couldn't find it. She felt like she stared forever, though it probably wasn't that long, before she finally saw something by the tree that was not tree. "Oh oh wait, I see it!" She pointed at the corner, careful not to touch it. "That girlish shape there by the tree, is that it?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 23rd 2010, 6:18 am

Theo nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! I have someting in almost everything, you just have to look at it right."Joel was thinking of National Treasure...National Treasure Theo. It's like a Barbie. He added a few more strokes to the picture. "What do you think?"

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 23rd 2010, 6:38 am

Ashley loves National Treasure like a lot. Pansy started staring at the drawing he had given her a few minutes ago, searching for that drawing's hidden image. "Looks great! I love it." She turned quickly back to her drawing, searching excitedly for whatever Theo may have hidden in it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 24th 2010, 4:09 am

Joel is gonna tell Pansy that it's a fleur-di-les made of ivy hiddin in her picture, if it's tilted to the side she can see it. Joel really doesn't know what they can talk abotu anymore, so he has Theo pack up. "Well, Pans i'm going to leave. The moon's gone down too far." he pointed to the water, which wasn't a brilliant silver anymore. "Night, Pansy Malfoy a.k.a. soontobemotheroflikeamillionchildren buahaha."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 26th 2010, 7:21 am

Ashley just saw this post because she is a fail and for some reason didn't check it before leaving wifi and she just got home. Yeah. Sorries. Pansy will continue staring at the drawing until she finds it, eventually. "Night, Theo." Luckily she didn't understand the last bit that he sort of spat out as one word, or else she very well might have punched him for saying such nasty things. And then Pansy left too, probably to go find Draco to make love, not babies.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 3:42 am

Hermione is sitting in the back corner, books spread all over the place. Kiora is with her, but she's asleep in the baby capsule on the chair next to her. With, like, a bazillion protective charms so she can't fall, because Hermione is anal retentive like that.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next